RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I have one save. Seen all scenes. Am on all paths I want at the same time (kinda more like schrodinger's BaDIK) and have had no issues whatsoever. You just need to know what variables to change to get the outcome you want. I see every path and scene as it triggers (or is supposed to trigger as conditions are met or not).

We can all argue what the best way of playing the game is. To me, it sure as fuck isn't abiding by DrPrickCake's moronic, absurd and irrational Chick/DIK system. If I was able to figure it out, everyone can, if they put 20 minutes into it.

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Heh, no I mean ultimate villain mode, sleep with Jill, get the 'DESTINY' speech.... then dump her MUahahahahaa!
If only it were possible.
Fuckface: "Sorry Jill, but players are dying from cringe looking at our lewd scene, putting HaroldHideThePain emojis and drawing memes. I can't be with you anymore. I'm a snowflake and a bit of a retard, but I have to somehow protect my reputation. Goodbye ."
Jill just tryna play peekaboo...
Damn... She always cries with her face completely covered in her hands. When you showed it to me I have goosebumps down my spine right now. It's creepy. I remembered who her crying reminds me of ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes