znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I have to say, I was wrong about this game. I am so late to adopt it. There are certainly some areas for improvement. Things that I do not enjoy. Areas of the story that could use some work. But after finishing what is available currently, and completing several of the endings...Wow!
View attachment 2588819
Isabella is an 11! And the sex scene with her at the end of episode 8... I don't even have words for how fantastic it was. That alone puts this game in a different realm compared to nearly every other game. Cannot wait for the next update!
Welcome. Glad you could make it.

Yes, despite some of the tinfoil theory, Bella is great....
Bella903.JPG

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
In my opinion, the true path of damnation is to woo both Jill and Bella, choose Jill in the end and then betray her with Bianca.

That way you'll have two killers on your tail
That's pure evil. It is good to know that even a chick MC can take the road that leads straight to hell if we so desire.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I can't not pick the option to take care of Sage.

Btw, is there caps for the fallout/conversations between Jill, Bella and MC after Jill finds them together? (LI route). Had me curious.
I tried Bella's route with Jill's partial involvement (Jill is not in love with MC). Jill was very unhappy in Ep 9, but not broken.
I was more worried about Bella, because she was depressed that Jill did not want to communicate with her yet - for reasons still unknown to us "Jill means the world for Bella".
Unfortunately I don't have screenshots right now, out of my PC.

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
Jill Lewd scene in Ep7 - cant trigger it.

I am running 3 sets of saves, one as a DIK, one Neutral, one Chick. On the Chick one I stayed with Isabella and it is my primary vector for going after Isabella and Jill (as well as Josy and Maya). Stayed with Sage in Neutral.

In the Chick run, I have done everything to build a relationship with Jill, but at the end of Ep7 I simply cannot get the lewd scene to trigger, and it is the only lewd scene that I have missed. What are the prerequisites (and when did they occur) to trigger Jills lewd scene.

Else, what flag can I change in Saveeditoronline to trigger the scene.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
With so many people happy about dumping Jill or making her cry, I just hope that we get a route where we can get back with her after choosing someone else in ep8. Like Jill coming out of her shell and trying to impress the MC, preferably while dating Bella. Bella would probably murder the MC, but it would be fun.
Actually, I feel that is possible if you are dating both of them; you choose Bella and Fuckface told her he likes both of them. Which leads to Fuckface telling Jill the same thing but it opens the option where she kisses him. If you kiss her back, she pretty much doesn't rip the picture of MC at the end which pretty tells us she isn't done with him yet. That's most likely be one of my main playthroughs because of drama purposes.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Mutually.:) You react normally when someone talks badly about your favorite girl or makes fun of her, so I'm cool with you.
I don't really hate Jill, I just don't like the way DPC has been writing her character since Season 2. I think a lot of people here who joke about her are of the same opinion. It's like an old tradition here, I don't even know who started it.:ROFLMAO:
Also, I'm not a fan of such vanilla relationships.
And it's quite interesting and unusual that you like two girls with such different and opposite personalities at the same time - Sage and Jill.
But anything can happen, there seemed to be a user who likes Jill and Quinn at the same time.
I agree as someone who loves Jill and Sage. Jill sex scenes were never that attraction to me as much; I mean Maya who was a virgin in terms of guys was more attraction to me.

Another thing, I find it funny that most of the girls who can't keep their hands off MC is Sage and Josy. Idk who would the 3rd, 4th or 5th girls who can't keep their hands off of sexually.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
No-no, third place is Jade! She proved several times that she is the craziest whore! She even fucked MC in her own kitchen!
Depends on what track you are on and what decisions you made with Jade. If you go on the car ride with Jade then that's absolutely true, but if you don't then you only get the one classroom activity and the later unpleasantness in the kitchen. Pretty much every time Nicole is in the same room with MC she is all over him or at least in maximum flirt/proposition mode. Sandy is like a shark in chummed waters.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I tried Bella's route with Jill's partial involvement (Jill is not in love with MC). Jill was very unhappy in Ep 9, but not broken.
I was more worried about Bella, because she was depressed that Jill did not want to communicate with her yet - for reasons still unknown to us "Jill means the world for Bella".
Unfortunately I don't have screenshots right now, out of my PC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are the most important lines of their conversations during EP9 in my opinion.
Jill's problem isn't that Bella is "cheating", it's that Bella didn't tell her about it, knowing Jill then I doubt Bella really is cheating on James with MC.
Whatever happened killed Isabella's marriage, Jill is the only person that stood by her side and probably the only reason Bella didn't lost her mind, hence the "Jill means the world to me" line.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Jill Lewd scene in Ep7 - cant trigger it.

I am running 3 sets of saves, one as a DIK, one Neutral, one Chick. On the Chick one I stayed with Isabella and it is my primary vector for going after Isabella and Jill (as well as Josy and Maya). Stayed with Sage in Neutral.

In the Chick run, I have done everything to build a relationship with Jill, but at the end of Ep7 I simply cannot get the lewd scene to trigger, and it is the only lewd scene that I have missed. What are the prerequisites (and when did they occur) to trigger Jills lewd scene.

Else, what flag can I change in Saveeditoronline to trigger the scene.
Sounds like you may have helped Sage when she was sick instead of going on picnic with Jill, if you're CHICK affinity and have taken every opportunity to kiss Jill and chosen to fight for her then that's the only variable likely to have thrown you off the path.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes