Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are the most important lines of their conversations during EP9 in my opinion.
Jill's problem isn't that Bella is "cheating", it's that Bella didn't tell her about it, knowing Jill then I doubt Bella really is cheating on James with MC.
Whatever happened killed Isabella's marriage, Jill is the only person that stood by her side and probably the only reason Bella didn't lost her mind, hence the "Jill means the world to me" line.
Yeah, maybe Jill managed to get Bella out of the psychological bottom, like Zoey did with MC.

Mr. Muscles here are the dialogues you were looking for.

Reactions: Mr. Muscles

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
Also either Jill is best or your just plain wrong, can get why bella might be a close second but the rest.... blegghhh
why? heres my ranking:
1) Jill = pure perfection in every way.

2) Bella = close second but

3) Derek's sister and = let them be since it is not gonna end well, I chose derek over them.

4) Quinn= strong back story but obvious red flag, so no thanks

5) Sage= hot but basic

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
Sounds like you may have helped Sage when she was sick instead of going on picnic with Jill, if you're CHICK affinity and have taken every opportunity to kiss Jill and chosen to fight for her then that's the only variable likely to have thrown you off the path.
Thanks, will go back and rerun the Chick version and make sure I did the date with Jill ... I am pretty sure I did, but will try again.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
can someone explain to me why there are two games, which are rated higher than BADIK. i refuse to believe they get you as emotionally invested in a game.
Because common sense is not common or has the song says Josy is great beer is good and people are crazy

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Depends on what track you are on and what decisions you made with Jade. If you go on the car ride with Jade then that's absolutely true, but if you don't then you only get the one classroom activity and the later unpleasantness in the kitchen. Pretty much every time Nicole is in the same room with MC she is all over him or at least in maximum flirt/proposition mode. Sandy is like a shark in chummed waters.
What you wrote in your first sentence is true. And that's why it's true for the second half of your sentence as well. That is: if I don't stab Jade then....And if I don't flirt with Nicol at the Rooster then... Do you understand?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If one of you for some reason does not visit the Being A Dik: Fan Art topic, here is something to help you change your mind :ROFLMAO:

and they lived happily ever after. :love:

I certainly didn't think Quinn would age so well with the life she's led, but unfortunately for MC the apple never falls far from the tree, let's hope he doesn't have the same memory problems as his father, or that he at least remembers this moment

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: John Ness
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes