Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The forced choice kind of annoyed me too. I'm fully okay with not being able to gather everyone into a giant harem because that makes absolutely no sense for some of these characters and I also fully get that this MC (even at his DIKiest) hit his limit on juggling flings.

But that said I hope there are still some polyamorous options beyond just the Maya/Josie throuple. I'd buy it on their branch and probably also Sage's (She seems like she'd be down with casual shit at least with good communication.)

Sage has been my #1 all the way through but I also care about and like hooking up with Maya/Josie and I don't want to give up on Riri either.

Testament to DPC's great character writing that I'm so invested in all these relationships I guess :LOL:
I wouldn't call it forced. Hints in the plot that you have to make a choice were in advance: for example, MC in Episode 7 if he is on several routes, including Jill, saying: "What kind of piece of shit am I? I told Jill that I only need her and continue to have fun with Sage." From those examples that I remember.
DPC planned to create a story with different brunches, and he separated them, writing in the plot that girls began to communicate with each other.
And in the end, it's Maya's fault, because she infects other storylines like herpes with her student loan. :ROFLMAO:
Indeed Sage with her kinky personality and M/J is a good choice for a player who is interested in polyamory.
But for me "Others" is the best for it. Get out of the relationship and have a fun student experience. :devilish:Fuck anything that moves. For now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I wouldn't call it forced. Hints in the plot that you have to make a choice were in advance: for example, MC in Episode 7 if he is on several routes, including Jill, saying: "What kind of piece of shit am I? I told Jill that I only need her and continue to have fun with Sage." From those examples that I remember.
DPC planned to create a story with different brunches, and he separated them, writing in the plot that girls began to communicate with each other.
And in the end, it's Maya's fault, because she infects other storylines like herpes with her student loan. :ROFLMAO:
Indeed Sage with her kinky personality and M/J is a good choice for a player who is interested in polyamory.
But for me "Others" is the best for it. Get out of the relationship and have a fun student experience. :devilish:Fuck anything that moves. For now.
If DPC had added a few more moments of crisis of conscience for mc it wouldn't have been bad. The only moment I remember is the one after the picnic with Jill, otherwise he seems to me to live quite peacefully, so much so that he calmly goes to Bella's house after the tennis match.

Sage has just told him, one chapter earlier, that she is not yet ready and he unilaterally, after the recital that Sage does not even attend, decides it is time?

In this way it clearly becomes a technical moment more useful to DPC than to history

Goemon58

Aug 2, 2022
I got stuck in diks halloween party (when Jill go out to see bella - when bella,sage,maya and josy talk together) in this seen rapidly repeated.
What i do pls anyone help me............

• Haha
Reactions: Mavoloz

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Reactions: StultusAnglicus

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I love reading the reviews for Being a DIK when they appear, just to see if there are any fresh takes. The ones that floor me the most are the ones that hate the game because of its "feminist agenda." Apparently they're feminists because none of them talks about becoming how her most cherished goal in life is to be a good wife and mother. You know, like a young university student would while conversing with a guy she's just started dating/fucking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reinoc

Sep 15, 2020
If DPC had added a few more moments of crisis of conscience for mc it wouldn't have been bad. The only moment I remember is the one after the picnic with Jill, otherwise he seems to me to live quite peacefully, so much so that he calmly goes to Bella's house after the tennis match.

Sage has just told him, one chapter earlier, that she is not yet ready and he unilaterally, after the recital that Sage does not even attend, decides it is time?

In this way it clearly becomes a technical moment more useful to DPC than to history
Agreed. The crisis of conscience in that moment makes sense if you're steering hard for either Jill or Bella but everyone else is pretty chill with the current arrangement.

I think the idea was that the MC himself wanted to avoid hurting people who he cares about in the long run but it would've been a little more organic to split the Jill/Bella plot from the others and leave the other routes open.

Less of an end of season gut punch though I guess and DPC loves him some drama :p

Reactions: Nurikabe

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Agreed. The crisis of conscience in that moment makes sense if you're steering hard for either Jill or Bella but everyone else is pretty chill with the current arrangement.

I think the idea was that the MC himself wanted to avoid hurting people who he cares about in the long run but it would've been a little more organic to split the Jill/Bella plot from the others and leave the other routes open.

Less of an end of season gut punch though I guess and DPC loves him some drama :p
I fully expect DPC to throw us a gut punching curve ball in later episodes as we're all getting attached to our respective favorites. Never doubt the Doctor! :cool:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I fully expect DPC to throw us a gut punching curve ball in later episodes as we're all getting attached to our respective favorites. Never doubt the Doctor! :cool:
To this day, that we are halfway through the game anyway, what would be the curve balls encountered?

And I say this as one of the few who enjoyed the twist in the third chapter

Reactions: Reinoc

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
To this day, that we are halfway through the game anyway, what would be the curve balls encountered?

And I say this as one of the few who enjoyed the twist in the third chapter
I'll only answer that with the following:
I assume you've played Acting Lessons. If not, you might want to give it a little attention.
But Fair warning, a strong stomach is required.

That should give you an idea of the sort of twist the Dr might throw at us.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'll only answer that with the following:
I assume you've played Acting Lessons. If not, you might want to give it a little attention.
But Fair warning, a strong stomach is required.
So the answer is: 'none yet'. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

We shall see

The AL twist is the one everyone remembers, and it is important that it is talked about, but I don't think it is the most successful part of the game...

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
My tier List.
Oh, you might start a trend!
Your list got me thinking about my tier list. Some big differences.
'S' No idea how you could put Bella so low! And I am obviously a fan of the Jill romance.
'A' Josy would be number 2 if it weren't for her relationship with Maya.
'B' Maya is a lesbian who might have somehow fallen for the MC. While I want to put her in the 'S' list, that sets her much farther back.
'C' Unremarkable really.
'D' Quinn is very far down the list. Being a drug dealer, pimping out the other girls, and just being all-around trash puts her much lower. The only redeeming factor that puts her in 'D' is that there is a way to fuck her without paying.
'E' Everyone else that is at least fuckable with a BIG exception. I would never fuck anyone that is with one of my brothers' girl. That would have to be cleared first.
'F' The prostitutes and the unfuckable. It is too bad Lynette is his mother because she is gorgeous. Bianca is best friends with Jill... that's a deal breaker. And the femi-nazis are a hard pass.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Oh, you might start a trend!
Your list got me thinking about my tier list. Some big differences.
'S' No idea how you could put Bella so low! And I am obviously a fan of the Jill romance.
'A' Josy would be number 2 if it weren't for her relationship with Maya.
'B' Maya is a lesbian who might have somehow fallen for the MC. While I want to put her in the 'S' list, that sets her much farther back.
'C' Unremarkable really.
'D' Quinn is very far down the list. Being a drug dealer, pimping out the other girls, and just being all-around trash puts her much lower. The only redeeming factor that puts her in 'D' is that there is a way to fuck her without paying.
'E' Everyone else that is at least fuckable with a BIG exception. I would never fuck anyone that is with one of my brothers' girl. That would have to be cleared first.
'F' The prostitutes and the unfuckable. It is too bad Lynette is his mother because she is gorgeous. Bianca is best friends with Jill... that's a deal breaker. And the femi-nazis are a hard pass.
Decent list, but I would put Nicole and Madame Rose in S tier. Those two are my favourites!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes