John Ness

Feb 23, 2021

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
To this day, that we are halfway through the game anyway, what would be the curve balls encountered?

And I say this as one of the few who enjoyed the twist in the third chapter
I'm gonna assume by curveball you mean unexpected events that weren't predictable before they happened and shook things up, so from the top of my head and in no particular order:

1. Josy and Maya being in a relationship.
2. Jade being Sage's and Tybalt's adoptive mother.
3. The DIK mansion being trashed and the MC basically going from maggot to leader in an instant.
4. Cathy leaving, I really thought the MC would be balls deep in her in no time.
5. Mona leaving, still bummed about that one.
6. Vinnie's return and a gun being introduced right at the first MC/Vinnie encounter.

All of those genuinely surprised me, but admittedly only the first two had/will have any real impact on the story. There was no more Josy or Maya, there was both or none and the Jade/Sage "dilemma"...well we all know it won't end in a hot and steamy threeway.

The other four...well to stay in the baseball vernacular, totally came out of left field for me.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
as a fan of redheads you should know, a tan is almost impossible for them. So they don't even try to tan.
:FacePalm::FacePalm: :FacePalm: Everybody tans eventually it's just harder and you're more likely to get sun burn if you are as white as a sheet. If you have really pale skin you're more likely going to use stronger sun block too which prevents an easy tan
I am blonde, it's the same thing. I only have two colours, pale or burnt. I don't even bother anymore. At least I know I am not going to look like a used leather bag like my aunt.
So are you a Heather, a Lily, a Maya or a Tara? :unsure:
Madame Rose in S tier. Those two are my favourites!
Just No... you voted to lick Madame's pussy in that patreon poll didn't you? :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
:FacePalm::FacePalm: :FacePalm: Everybody tans eventually it's just harder and you're more likely to get sun burn if you are as white as a sheet. If you have really pale skin you're more likely going to use stronger sun block too which prevents an easy tan

So are you a Heather, a Lily, a Maya or a Tara? :unsure:

Just No... you voted to lick Madame's pussy in that patreon poll didn't you? :cautious:
What can I say? I like Big tiddies on milfs with eyes that can en trance. Sadly I missed that particular poll though. I would have voted to lick it though yes!

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Wish the MC could just keep going.. not choose a single girl.. have a harem, like most other visual novels.
And i think that's why you should just play most other visual novels. In terms of storytelling, this game is one of the best, with real consequences in every choice you make. Heck, even if you want some kind of harem without any consequences at all, this game offers you that kind of route. It's all about choices. And remember what Pagan Min said about choices.
1683214170950.png

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Opinions needed.

What are your thoughts on Quinn's real intent? So far, I have had her just go 'pfft, we're done' on two occasions. Once with Jill's dinner invite and later in ep 9 if you choose a main girl (Sage in my case) in ep 8. Is she really just using the MC or is she playing her silly arms length game and keeping the MC incognito? It seems like there is an attraction, but always in hiding. I know about the whole broccoli thing, but is that a cover? The walls seem to be slowly crumbling, or is it an act? Sage even makes a comment about it if you are in the right place at the right time, so Quinn isn't hiding things all that well. Lily finds out about the MC and Quinn, potentially, but seems completely unaffected.
Rio seems to be considering changing her Modus Operandi (M.O.) , based on ep 9 conversations. Is Quinn thinking the same? Quinn's glare at a flirting Rio during lunch - post Sage breakup - is telling... or is it?
There is an interesting dynamic between the MC and Quinn. One might be able to say that there will be something more in the VN's future. Too difficult to tell at this point in the story, so I wonder what some of the Quinn fans think is happening here.

I can already guess what the anti-Quinn players might think... no need to expound on it for the sake of bashing...

I will admit this. I plan on playing a safer route (Jill) in upcoming chapter releases first to watch the cannon events unfold around the MC since body armor is unavailable...

7thOmen

John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
You know, any magic is possible in 3D designer software.
Yes, but it will make the game even less realistic, which is bad.
:FacePalm::FacePalm: :FacePalm: Everybody tans eventually it's just harder
that's why I wrote: almost impossible.
I am blonde, it's the same thing. I only have two colours, pale or burnt.
same as me, blonde with blonde/red beard, so i know what you mean. However if you start slowly, when the sun is low, half an hour at a time with patience you can get a decent tan.

Rudiferme

Oct 21, 2020
Can someone idiot-proof explain how I can download seasons 1-2 game save file, so as to enable 'importing' a previous save so I can play this damn game?

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
Opinions needed.

What are your thoughts on Quinn's real intent? So far, I have had her just go 'pfft, we're done' on two occasions. Once with Jill's dinner invite and later in ep 9 if you choose a main girl (Sage in my case) in ep 8. Is she really just using the MC or is she playing her silly arms length game and keeping the MC incognito? It seems like there is an attraction, but always in hiding. I know about the whole broccoli thing, but is that a cover? The walls seem to be slowly crumbling, or is it an act? Sage even makes a comment about it if you are in the right place at the right time, so Quinn isn't hiding things all that well. Lily finds out about the MC and Quinn, potentially, but seems completely unaffected.
Rio seems to be considering changing her Modus Operandi (M.O.) , based on ep 9 conversations. Is Quinn thinking the same? Quinn's glare at a flirting Rio during lunch - post Sage breakup - is telling... or is it?
There is an interesting dynamic between the MC and Quinn. One might be able to say that there will be something more in the VN's future. Too difficult to tell at this point in the story, so I wonder what some of the Quinn fans think is happening here.

I can already guess what the anti-Quinn players might think... no need to expound on it for the sake of bashing...

I will admit this. I plan on playing a safer route (Jill) in upcoming chapter releases first to watch the cannon events unfold around the MC since body armor is unavailable...

7thOmen
I don't think it's either of those things. As I see it MC just managed to get through Quinn "shell" which is a defensive mechanism needed in the world she grew up in. MC became some sort of confusion in her life, something that she has never experienced. And that force her to adapt, change or go through metamorphosis where Tremolo is a catalyst of this prosess. Remove him earlier from her live and that prosess won't be complete, Quinn will return to her previous self. Continue with this influence and, well, we've yet to see the result of that. And this is most definitely not an act. At the end of Quinn's hangout when she hugs MC there is no one to mislead. She even double checked if Tremolo is sleeping.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
I don't think it's either of those things. As I see it MC just managed to get through Quinn "shell" which is a defensive mechanism needed in the world she grew up in. MC became some sort of confusion in her life, something that she has never experienced. And that force her to adapt, change or go through metamorphosis where Tremolo is a catalyst of this prosess. Remove him earlier from her live and that prosess won't be complete, Quinn will return to her previous self. Continue with this influence and, well, we've yet to see the result of that. And this is most definitely not an act. At the end of Quinn's hangout when she hugs MC there is no one to mislead. She even double checked if Tremolo is sleeping.
Then I wonder what the 'next move' is when Quinn is talking to Rio. Although it's only an assumption, she appears to be pointing at the MC. Unless this is camouflage...
Quinn is so entrenched in her lifestyle and behavior that I doubt there can be any seismic shift in her persona by the end of the game. But, she isn't a real person, so... The bench/broccoli scene would certainly support your theory. So would the first roof scene, the way she's looking at the MC. But, like messages here or texting, it's hard to get conversational tone, particularly the "Fuck me..." being said to an MC that's high as a kite. Plausible deniability in the making? She does like to shift blame.
To use Sage's words, the die has been cast on Quinn's personality. Even if she would clean up her act, it would take a lot of effort and probably even more time. Quinn's track record for adjusting on the fly is less than impressive.
With Rio, the seeds of doubt have been there all along. I could see Rio changing, but I'm not sure Quinn could in the short amount of time the game exists in - one American school year (that is correct, isn't it?).

I've been wrong before... I'm not looking to debate, but rather get a more granular understanding of where to things may progress.

7thOmen

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c0gnomen

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Opinions needed.

7thOmen
Just remember, she's always planning her step ahead. If you can figure out her next step or plan, there's still another step you need to figure out. Her father taught her some Batman shit, not going to lie.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Just remember, she's always planning her step ahead. If you can figure out her next step or plan, there's still another step you need to figure out. Her father taught her some Batman shit, not going to lie.
I agree with the lessons learned from dear old dad, but Quinn isn't very good at the subterfuge she attempts. Stealing the dancers and the trouble she created with Vinny seem to confirm that she isn't as good as she thinks. It seemed to be more of a panic move. Vinny clearly doesn't fuck around and won't take the loss of business too kindly.

7thOmen

Reactions: wrath09

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm gonna assume by curveball you mean unexpected events that weren't predictable before they happened and shook things up, so from the top of my head and in no particular order:

1. Josy and Maya being in a relationship.
2. Jade being Sage's and Tybalt's adoptive mother.
3. The DIK mansion being trashed and the MC basically going from maggot to leader in an instant.
4. Cathy leaving, I really thought the MC would be balls deep in her in no time.
5. Mona leaving, still bummed about that one.
6. Vinnie's return and a gun being introduced right at the first MC/Vinnie encounter.

All of those genuinely surprised me, but admittedly only the first two had/will have any real impact on the story. There was no more Josy or Maya, there was both or none and the Jade/Sage "dilemma"...well we all know it won't end in a hot and steamy threeway.

The other four...well to stay in the baseball vernacular, totally came out of left field for me.
I will tell you that by far the only curve ball seen so far is the issue of Cathe's panties severing the story with Bella.

Even the revelation that Maya and Josy were a couple, a twist that I liked, is in fact in no way a trick, in fact it's a ploy whereby from even a double betrayal, potentially Mc can come out with 2 girls, so it's more of a gift than a trap.

the Jade/Sage issue is too, but it impacts how many players? like the Cathe issue, we're talking about a minority.

Patrick's arrival could have been, but in the end it was a big bluff.

to me, BADIK's narrative, excluding the dramatic exaggerations but which are indeed exaggerations, seems very serene for now

Reactions: TimHawk
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes