TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I will tell you that by far the only curve ball seen so far is the issue of Cathe's panties severing the story with Bella.

Even the revelation that Maya and Josy were a couple, a twist that I liked, is in fact in no way a trick, in fact it's a ploy whereby from even a double betrayal, potentially Mc can come out with 2 girls, so it's more of a gift than a trap.

the Jade/Sage issue is too, but it impacts how many players? like the Cathe issue, we're talking about a minority.

Patrick's arrival could have been, but in the end it was a big bluff.

to me, BADIK's narrative, excluding the dramatic exaggerations but which are indeed exaggerations, seems very serene for now
To me the Maya and Josy revelation was so far the biggest curveball and a textbook curveball at that. Like how many posts have we seen of people asking how to get rid of one of the two ?

You play the game and you really like one of the two and then you find out you have to either share her with a girl you dislike or you lose her.

I really wish we could start a poll to find out how many, if given the choice, would've chosen Josy or Maya over both.

I have a feeling the result would make it look more like a punishment than a gift and at least to me it was 100% unexpected and a huge bummer.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
To me the Maya and Josy revelation was so far the biggest curveball and a textbook curveball at that. Like how many posts have we seen of people asking how to get rid of one of the two ?

You play the game and you really like one of the two and then you find out you have to either share her with a girl you dislike or you lose her.

I really wish we could start a poll to find out how many, if given the choice, would've chosen Josy or Maya over both.

I have a feeling the result would make it look more like a punishment than a gift and at least to me it was 100% unexpected and a huge bummer.
Frankly, I think the only real downside to living with 2 girls, would be the double headache for leaving to toilet seat up. Specially living in a small apartment with only 1 bathroom. :ROFLMAO:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Frankly, I think the only real downside to living with 2 girls, would be the double headache for leaving to toilet seat up. Specially living in a small apartment with only 1 bathroom. :ROFLMAO:
As long as you like both sure, but if you dislike one of them ? That sounds like a medieval torture device to me :D

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
the Jade/Sage issue is too, but it impacts how many players? like the Cathe issue, we're talking about a minority.
Minority? I think a huge amount of Sage players messed around with Jade. Maybe some undid after the revelation, but I still think it will be an issue for a lot of players. At least as many as the Cathy/Bella situation.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Opinions needed.

What are your thoughts on Quinn's real intent? So far, I have had her just go 'pfft, we're done' on two occasions. Once with Jill's dinner invite and later in ep 9 if you choose a main girl (Sage in my case) in ep 8. Is she really just using the MC or is she playing her silly arms length game and keeping the MC incognito? It seems like there is an attraction, but always in hiding. I know about the whole broccoli thing, but is that a cover? The walls seem to be slowly crumbling, or is it an act? Sage even makes a comment about it if you are in the right place at the right time, so Quinn isn't hiding things all that well. Lily finds out about the MC and Quinn, potentially, but seems completely unaffected.
Rio seems to be considering changing her Modus Operandi (M.O.) , based on ep 9 conversations. Is Quinn thinking the same? Quinn's glare at a flirting Rio during lunch - post Sage breakup - is telling... or is it?
There is an interesting dynamic between the MC and Quinn. One might be able to say that there will be something more in the VN's future. Too difficult to tell at this point in the story, so I wonder what some of the Quinn fans think is happening here.

I can already guess what the anti-Quinn players might think... no need to expound on it for the sake of bashing...

I will admit this. I plan on playing a safer route (Jill) in upcoming chapter releases first to watch the cannon events unfold around the MC since body armor is unavailable...

7thOmen
What we really need is the full story on Quinn's frame of reference growing up. So far we only got glimpses, her dad is a drug dealer and her mom a drug addict.

Last episode we got the "trust nobody" reflection scene, but there are still so many unanswered questions.

Why is she even at B&R ? How did she make it into B&R ? I don't think we have ever seen her in class or studying even once. We know she prostitutes herself and that she sells drugs, but what's her endgame ? Was the sex for tuition scheme in play long before Quinn ever set foot into B&R and she heard about it and jumped on board to get a "free" degree ?

Did she go there to live the student life with all its kicks and to just get away from home ?

It appears that as the story unfolds so far, her redemption arch is that the MC gives her a new frame of reference. He helps her unconditionally, has no masterplan or agenda other than what he says and how he lives.

And to be honest I don't think Quinn has any intent, because she hasn't figured out yet how to deal with the MC. She is clearly drawn to him but she also retreats back into her shell after every encounter and it looks to me that she is genuinely confused by the MC and her feelings.

Let's see if the MC's bodyguard duties in the next episode will shine a brighter light on her, at the very least I expect the MC to finally have a clue that she deals.

Reactions: 7thOmen

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I agree with the lessons learned from dear old dad, but Quinn isn't very good at the subterfuge she attempts. Stealing the dancers and the trouble she created with Vinny seem to confirm that she isn't as good as she thinks. It seemed to be more of a panic move. Vinny clearly doesn't fuck around and won't take the loss of business too kindly.

7thOmen
Subterfuge ? Stealing ? What is it all about ? Quinn avoided any communication with Lily for a long time, but she finally got her way. Yes, Quinn agreed to sell her wares to Lily because she asked very much, and made it clear that she was aware of many things. In this situation, the most rational decision for Quinn was to give Lily what she was asking for. But she didn't resort to any tricks, and she didn't steal anyone's clients. If Vinny's clients are looking for suppliers on the side, then the problem is in him, and not in someone else.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Minority? I think a huge amount of Sage players messed around with Jade. Maybe some undid after the revelation, but I still think it will be an issue for a lot of players. At least as many as the Cathy/Bella situation.
Assuming there were all Sage fans, and I don't think so, we are talking about roughly 20 per cent of the players, who remain a minority.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Assuming there were all Sage fans, and I don't think so, we are talking about roughly 20 per cent of the players, who remain a minority.
Twenty per cent is still a significnt amount, but I wouldn't put numbers, because we have no way of knowing, but Sage players would be more likely to sleep around than Bella players, so I'd expect at least as many or more.

Reactions: StultusAnglicus

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Why is she even at B&R ? How did she make it into B&R ? I don't think we have ever seen her in class or studying even once. We know she prostitutes herself and that she sells drugs, but what's her endgame ? Was the sex for tuition scheme in play long before Quinn ever set foot into B&R and she heard about it and jumped on board to get a "free" degree ?
Derek is apparently a literal genius and Arieth is at B&R as well, so i dont really think it makes a lot of sense to scrutinize why/how Quinn or any other person is at the university IMO

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Derek is apparently a literal genius and Arieth is at B&R as well, so i dont really think it makes a lot of sense to scrutinize why/how Quinn or any other person is at the university IMO
She must have a reason though, I doubt she is taking drug dealing 1on1 classes. And Quinn doesn't look like she would just waste 4 years of her life for a degree she dosesn't need if her plan for the future is to deal drugs.

Something has to motivate her, be it building a customer base or maybe just plain fun and parties.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Subterfuge ? Stealing ? What is it all about ? Quinn avoided any communication with Lily for a long time, but she finally got her way. Yes, Quinn agreed to sell her wares to Lily because she asked very much, and made it clear that she was aware of many things. In this situation, the most rational decision for Quinn was to give
Lily what she was asking for. But she didn't resort to any tricks,
and she didn't steal anyone's clients. If Vinny's clients are looking for suppliers on the side, then the problem is in him, and not in someone else.
BeingADIK 2023-05-04 21-30-33-14.jpg
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes