Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

I'm continuing work on a free-roam event, and I've carried out most of the needed environmental design this week. All ~30 characters used in the free-roam are prepared and I'm in the process of making static renders and animations.

I've posed a cutscene-like animation and worked my way through a long scene, and right now, I'm working on art and code for the final mini-game to be added in episode 10.

I probably have ~500-1000 renders and two lewd scenes left before I can move on from this free-roam event - which is the big one in episode 10. I will likely be working on it for a couple of more weeks.

Here are some updated numbers for the episode:

• Posed static renders: 3002 (60%)
  • Posed animations: 196 (65%)
Percentages are based on the Episode 9 count. As always, take the percentages with a grain of salt. My gut feeling says there's a lot left to do, especially in main girl branches, but it's coming along smoothly and animations render faster than before, thanks to the PC upgrades.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Oh boy... is it just me or does it look like it will at least take the same amount of time like ep 9 did? Really bad news... in march it looked so much better for the numbers... he slowed down a lot i think

No release in summer i guess. Maybe late august if we are lucky but it is really looking more like september now... which is... really bad news and i dont like where this is going. I would have been fine with it if ep 9 would have been a exception in development time. Made even excuses like the new game system and such. But those are not working here. about 9 months per update, yeah even if they are huge is just not good.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
you should become a dev.
you have some great manipulatmath skills right there! :BootyTime:
Technically I am, just haven't released anything yet aha. But, yeah, if the previous poster meant "Two releases in 2023" then they should have said that as "in 2023" and "in one year" are two separate things!

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Not at all, Ep 9 came out in, what? December? So when Ep10 comes out mid summer time - that will be 8 odd months.Which, to my knowledge, is less than 12 months. Maths, hurrah!
Okay you definitely tried a joke not a funny one but still a joke...

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Okay you definitely tried a joke not a funny one but still a joke...
Not a joke at all. The guy said "Two releases in a year" and not "two releases in 2023". Separate things - not the same. It's painful that I have to explain this to you.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Not a joke at all. The guy said "Two releases in a year" and not "two releases in 2023". Separate things - not the same. It's painful that I have to explain this to you.
Yeah its painful that you don't seem to realise that everybody is talking about 2 releases this year, ep 9 was last year so its pretty obvious what's what...:FacePalm:

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
fellas do me a favour, I am looking for games that make you cry like a bitch with LI that you can geniunely invest in, do you have any recommendations for me (no japanese style animations please, for me they rip any chance of immersion)

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Again the free roam is taking a lot if not the most amount of time to do. I just think free roam is unnecessary due to the amount of time it takes alone.
It's probably another party now he's created the mini game there is going to be #2, #3 etc... Hopefully they don't take up whole episodes like Halloween Party #1 though

Reactions: Jumbi
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes