lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.9.1] Multi-Mod
View attachment 2599365
(Click the image for more details)

So many awesome features that it apparently can no longer be listed in VN's the OP:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regards.
one thing that i loved about scrappy mod was that you could make all the navigation arrows always visible. Any chance you can add a toggle for this?

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It may is already answered but is there a version without the interlude?
The interlude, in my opinion, is somehow optional as it is another story (VN) you may or may not want to trigger.
The main story, again "in my opinion", is at campus.
Huh? The Interlude explains what happened to Tremelo's girlfriend after she left and it is VERY important to the game's story as it gives you a backstory to what effected him in his life AND the fact that she returns... it tells what happened and why she returned. It's not a seperate story, it's very much an integral part of this. It shaped the MC's personality.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
.. it is VERY important to the game's story as it gives you a backstory to what effected him in his life AND the fact that she returns... it tells what happened and why she returned. It's not a seperate story, it's very much an integral part of this. It shaped the MC's personality.
Sorry, but....
234,095 posts are in this thread and my guess is 99,9% aren't about Zoey. Why do you think, those are interested for a whole VN read through - which took it's time to code and render -, called 'interlude' (as if...), and made with patreon money spend by ppl who saw previous campus living?
well... nevermind... it's paid for now

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Different would be the impact of Bella's husband returning for example, Derek being expelled for cheating on the test. Those would be destabilising events.
This is purely an uneducated guess. I am thinking Bella's husband died. That explains why she has a hard time moving on, why she continues to wear the ring, and has the secret room. It is maybe possible he is military and has been deployed for a considerably long time or missing in action. Thoughts?

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
This is purely an uneducated guess. I am thinking Bella's husband died. That explains why she has a hard time moving on, why she continues to wear the ring, and has the secret room. It is maybe possible he is military and has been deployed for a considerably long time or missing in action.
Bella berates herself for becoming with MC what she hates - an adulterer. You can't commit adultery when you are widowed. I think it's more likely that it's one of two possibilities - she and Jill had some kind of romantic or sexual relationship (which is why Jill leaves Bella's memory foam mattress and says "it" will never happen again) and her husband found out and left, or he ran off with another woman but Bella never reconciled it (maybe they are only separated and never got divorced).

Reactions: Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Bella berates herself for becoming with MC what she hates - an adulterer. You can't commit adultery when you are widowed. I think it's more likely that it's one of two possibilities - she and Jill had some kind of romantic or sexual relationship (which is why Jill leaves Bella's memory foam mattress and says "it" will never happen again) and her husband found out and left, or he ran off with another woman but Bella never reconciled it (maybe they are only separated and never got divorced).
Technically true. However, most widowed people feel like they are cheating when they move on.

Yeah, the bed scene with Jill seems interesting. I wonder if that will go anywhere or just be left hanging. Maybe Jill "helped" Bella out by taking care of those needs once.

She seems too pragmatic to not move on if he cheated.

Good thoughts!

crackab

Jun 15, 2020
And i think that's why you should just play most other visual novels. In terms of storytelling, this game is one of the best, with real consequences in every choice you make. Heck, even if you want some kind of harem without any consequences at all, this game offers you that kind of route. It's all about choices. And remember what Pagan Min said about choices.
View attachment 2595537
*Spoilers within the below statements*

Fine. It doesn't need to be a Harem at the end of the game, but it definitely shouldn't have been an "all of a sudden" bail on all your relationships moment. I believe the naysayers to my comments are focusing too much on the 'harem' statement. Although, honestly, most girls knew he was dating others and were accepting it, so I don't see why a harem or mini-harem couldn't have been an option. I am mostly annoyed by the sudden forced 'choice'. Despite 'warnings' that this was coming, it still came up out of no where. It didn't feel deserved. It still wasn't built up to the point of that sudden choice. Maybe Jill was. That was basically it. They could have made the choice been like.. "Do I want Jill? Or to still date anyone else?" Dude is a freshman in college and basically the lead of his Frat at this point, easily dangling multiple relationships with no consequences. For him to just put an end to that makes no sense at that point in the story. (except maybe Jill). I think all girls, outside of Jill, would have still been good with letting this Freshman sew his wild oats. Hell, maybe there could have been storyline options for him to run polygamous relationship ideas to multiple girls.. and that suggestion could have had consequences. But no... the MC, who is the player and has had all of his options chosen by the player... suddenly makes a decision (to stop playing the field) that the player has no choice over. Felt wrong.

And as stated before... to view all scenes, this made the storyline skip into many different save files. And then the next episode was a point and click episode, instead of just a read-through with choices... which made playing the episode over and over and over again for each save file, not the most pleasant experience.

Also, just to get it out there... Before this move, the story also fell flat at the end of Episode 2 (i believe?), at least in my eyes... when the MC found out Maya and Josie were dating each other before... The MC's reaction was completely the opposite of any normal, rational male's reaction. He knew he was causing each one of them to cheat on their former relationship, with him.. then he finds out that they weren't dating other guys, but were dating each other... girls.. and the girls he was falling for... I.. I can't imagine a more perfect scenerio for this MC... but instead he freaks out like a child.. But at least, he got to go stay with Bella (if you chose properly).. that was fun.

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
You can't commit adultery when you are widowed.
Hi, you're right, but that's not how a person will necessarily feel when widowed dude.

In fact I think Widowed is quite possible due to the whole scene where Jill is upset with Bella yet even then has this reaction.

I could be wrong but that to me comes off as Jill being like 'Bella, come on you know that's not true'

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Hi, you're right, but that's not how a person will necessarily feel when widowed dude.

In fact I think Widowed is quite possible due to the whole scene where Jill is upset with Bella yet even then has this reaction.

I could be wrong but that to me comes off as Jill being like 'Bella, come on you know that's not true'
I supose that makes sense where she silently whispers to herself "James please come home, I forgive you" on several occasions. when she's in her pool with MC for example.. Just sayin' Bella isn't "widowed". It hints to something more tragic.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StultusAnglicus

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

I am a widower, and I know quite a few widows and widowers (in support groups). Many of them feel guilty and like they would be cheating if they met someone new after losing their spouse. After many years of marriage you have it programmed into your brain that you do not even consider anyone else as that is cheating. It is a thought process that is a part of your being and can take a long time to overcome that feeling that you are cheating somehow after they are gone.

I have been able to overcome that feeling and convince others that they are single and it is okay to see someone new, but it takes time and could apply to this story.

Bella is my favourite, she was before I lost my wife, even more so now as I do feel like she may be a widow. But there is a hidden story in all of that and Jill is involved.

When Bella removed her ring that was enormous. I know many widows and widowers who have a hard time removing it. It takes A LOT to do that and is VERY emotional for them. I was very moved by the scene when Bella done that. Personally, I never had a problem as I wasn't one who liked wearing the ring in the first place (I'm almost happy I didn't now, one less thing to overcome).

notvinicin

Aug 4, 2019
after choosing who you're going to date in episode 8, do you miss out on some content about who you're not dating? (such as spending time together, cozy moments, or character story content)

btw sorry for the bad english

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is purely an uneducated guess. I am thinking Bella's husband died. That explains why she has a hard time moving on, why she continues to wear the ring, and has the secret room. It is maybe possible he is military and has been deployed for a considerably long time or missing in action. Thoughts?
mine was just an example of an event that would have an impact not a theory.

Bella's husband is like the famous cat in the box, he could have suffered any fate: Bella, and Jill, act as if he were dead, but Bella thinks as if he were alive

we'll see, in a couple of years we'll know something

SilentPsych

Oct 4, 2022
Screenshot_20230506-145823.png
Anybody who played the Android version, how do I call Josy? Can't go to bed need to call first. That icon that looks contact list is not what it is, it is use to change name.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes