AngryBob2

Dec 24, 2022
Well, ever since Ep5 each release has taken longer and longer. Well, except for Riding the Waves. So 7-9 months for the next release would be highly understandable. The guy keeps putting more and more into his releases each time. Design creep and all that. So it will likely be a norm. Two releases in a span of a year is decent though.
Episode 8 sucked and received an overwhelmingly negative reception. The guy decided to spend too much time creating stupid minigames (which most skip) and pointless animations. Yes, I like the game, but I'm not going to suck his dick for the shit he does. At this rate it's going to be the new A Wife and Mother.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
question.>It is possible to end chapter 1 and have the choice to chose betwen all of them or not?
Bcs i try to do that and after couple of plays i only managed to lock 2 or 3 of them eveytime

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jumbi

Manipulatedman

May 7, 2018
Quinn is popular primarily due to her exceptional and amazing personal qualities - diligence, entrepreneurship, erudition, sociability, kindness and attention to people around her, and of course she is also very beautiful. Therefore, it is not surprising that business and enterprising people rightly appreciate her and are her fans. It's natural. :cautious:
Quinn popularity came from being a good laid and eager to take it in the pooper.

• Haha
Reactions: StultusAnglicus

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
question.>It is possible to end chapter 1 and have the choice to chose betwen all of them or not?
Bcs i try to do that and after couple of plays i only managed to lock 2 or 3 of them eveytime
Theoretically yes, I can't think of any decision that forces you to choose between main girls and will lock the path of the girl you don't choose before ep 8. If you go on the picnic with Jill instead of helping Sage then Sage doesn't hold that against you.

The issue is that you won't have the option of "others" and continuing with the side girls (Quinn, Cam, Nicole, Sarah, Rio etc) if you have the option of Jill or Josy and Maya at the end of ep 8.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
The problem is he hasn’t told us actual render numbers since February/ Early March when he had around 75 animations and 2000 stills. The fact he has only posed 200 animation after nearly 6 months, and is likely to do around 300 could suggest another 3 months just to get them posed let alone rendered. The systems with the 4090s will speed things up for him, but that still leaves a release of August being optimistic, and that’s 9 months after episode 9.

I think he should really consider pruning the episode size. Cut a scene here or there and perhaps be willing to use his big bits of drama elsewhere in the structure do allow shorter episodes. Certainly shouldn’t be adding new characters to spend development time on.
6 months? We on 4.5 now.
You’re right I was counting December and May as full months which isn’t right. As you say closer to 4.5.

Hopefully he can do mid mid August and that would be closer to 8 months. He did say “The new PCs have finished rendering several longer animations pretty damned fast too.” a couple of weeks ago, so that’s a good sign that he might be able get done a bit earlier.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed he get’s quicker and also gives us some complete render numbers sooner rather than later

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Theoretically yes, I can't think of any decision that forces you to choose between main girls and will lock the path of the girl you don't choose before ep 8. If you go on the picnic with Jill instead of helping Sage then Sage doesn't hold that against you.

The issue is that you won't have the option of "others" and continuing with the side girls (Quinn, Cam, Nicole, Sarah, Rio etc) if you have the option of Jill or Josy and Maya at the end of ep 8.
seems you know alot ,i will go and ask you, the side girls are LI interest or are only to have good time ....for example i prefer bella,sage,her mother and the strippers,and the hit brazilian look chik but i dont know if they are only for the ride or any of them can become an LI....

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021

*Spoilers within the below statements*

Fine. It doesn't need to be a Harem at the end of the game, but it definitely shouldn't have been an "all of a sudden" bail on all your relationships moment. I believe the naysayers to my comments are focusing too much on the 'harem' statement. Although, honestly, most girls knew he was dating others and were accepting it, so I don't see why a harem or mini-harem couldn't have been an option. I am mostly annoyed by the sudden forced 'choice'. Despite 'warnings' that this was coming, it still came up out of no where. It didn't feel deserved. It still wasn't built up to the point of that sudden choice. Maybe Jill was. That was basically it. They could have made the choice been like.. "Do I want Jill? Or to still date anyone else?" Dude is a freshman in college and basically the lead of his Frat at this point, easily dangling multiple relationships with no consequences. For him to just put an end to that makes no sense at that point in the story. (except maybe Jill). I think all girls, outside of Jill, would have still been good with letting this Freshman sew his wild oats. Hell, maybe there could have been storyline options for him to run polygamous relationship ideas to multiple girls.. and that suggestion could have had consequences. But no... the MC, who is the player and has had all of his options chosen by the player... suddenly makes a decision (to stop playing the field) that the player has no choice over. Felt wrong.

And as stated before... to view all scenes, this made the storyline skip into many different save files. And then the next episode was a point and click episode, instead of just a read-through with choices... which made playing the episode over and over and over again for each save file, not the most pleasant experience.

Also, just to get it out there... Before this move, the story also fell flat at the end of Episode 2 (i believe?), at least in my eyes... when the MC found out Maya and Josie were dating each other before... The MC's reaction was completely the opposite of any normal, rational male's reaction. He knew he was causing each one of them to cheat on their former relationship, with him.. then he finds out that they weren't dating other guys, but were dating each other... girls.. and the girls he was falling for... I.. I can't imagine a more perfect scenerio for this MC... but instead he freaks out like a child.. But at least, he got to go stay with Bella (if you chose properly).. that was fun.
That scene at the table where you decide who to pursue is about Tremolo growing up and deciding what kind of man he is. Maybe you should too.

It was about how feelings are intense and complicated, and just because "everyone knows about everyone else" doesn't necessarily make it okay.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
That scene at the table where you decide who to pursue is about Tremolo growing up and deciding what kind of man he is. Maybe you should too.
I think he's just confused with the differences between "dating" and "committing" to someone, which is what that scene is all about. And yes, you hit the nail on the head when you say that scene is all about MC growing up and maturing.

Reactions: StultusAnglicus
Mar 9, 2019
I think he's just confused with the differences between "dating" and "committing" to someone, which is what that scene is all about. And yes, you hit the nail on the head when you say that scene is all about MC growing up and maturing.
For what can be used as his defense, I believe he is commiserating about the lack of faculty in the decision. I believe he would have liked the option to deny any chance of growing up and maturing at all, to save all that for further along in the story.

He may not have appreciated the evasive option of selecting "Others" which still allowed for growth. I can understand his ideology and, though I lack respect for it, I feel it is not an altogether witless opinion. In other words, I can accept his expression just not the point he seems to be making.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
For what can be used as his defense, I believe he is commiserating about the lack of faculty in the decision. I believe he would have liked the option to deny any chance of growing up and maturing at all, to save all that for further along in the story. He may not have appreciated the evasive option of selecting "Others" which still allowed for growth
There is no lack of faculty. Bella is one of the options. :D

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
seems you know alot ,i will go and ask you, the side girls are LI interest or are only to have good time ....for example i prefer bella,sage,her mother and the strippers,and the hit brazilian look chik but i dont know if they are only for the ride or any of them can become an LI....
Bella and Sage are already main girls, there's hints in ep 9 that of the strippers Nicole and Lily may have their own paths later on. Not really been any clues that Cam or Jade could have their own route though.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020

It was about how feelings are intense and complicated, and just because "everyone knows about everyone else" doesn't necessarily make it okay.
so your forced to make a desicion in a scence where the mc "grows up" even though you can literally make choices as him were that mindset makes no sense....great writing....

• Angry
Reactions: Mtmtmt007
Mar 9, 2019
Freshwomen's dev has been acussed by some user of ripping off Dr. PinkCake's patreon page.
That... is actually hilarious. DPC makes millions though so I can see why he doesn't give a flying fuck about another dev copying his homework *cough* sorry I meant - patreon page. Unless he doesn't know... then that could be bad. For Oppai-Man that is when DPC finds out. Very bad, indeed.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
That... is actually hilarious. DPC makes millions though so I can see why he doesn't give a flying fuck about another dev copying his homework *cough* sorry I meant - patreon page. Unless he doesn't know... then that could be bad. For Oppai-Man that is when DPC finds out. Very bad, indeed.
Yeah, I preferred to delete that post, although I don't think the dev violates the patreon's terms just for imitating another dev's description, but it's better to avoid him troubles.

By the way, that dev, ironically, is making more money in Steam than Dr. PinkCake. That guy has done a very strong marketing and has his game translated in more than 10 languages. In Asia that game is more popular.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I wonder if the DPC will leave the option for MC to cheat on his girlfriend (get a concubine ) without consequences?

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
With "millions" you hopefully mean in swedish krona or all the haters will be on patrol again :ROFLMAO: Or maybe over the 20-30 year development period it'll take for BaD to be finished :D

always86

Mar 19, 2020
With "millions" you hopefully mean in swedish krona or all the haters will be on patrol again :ROFLMAO: Or maybe over the 20-30 year development period it'll take for BaD to be finished :D
DPC makes somewhere between $29k and $88k a month. Let’s say that’s $50k a month. He’s been doing those sort of numbers for around 2 years, that’s around $1.2m in that time. His Patreon ran for 3 years before that and grew steadily. He has also been a Steam best seller. Safe to say over 5 years he’s taken home at least a couple of million, possibly more.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
See ? It's already starting !!! A middle estimate of 2 estimates is arbitrarily taken, completely ignoring patreon fees, payment proccessing fees, currency conversion fees, paypal fees and boom DPC is a millionaire who took home at LEAST 2 million, "possibly more" ...

Mar 9, 2019
DPC makes somewhere between $29k and $88k a month. Let’s say that’s $50k a month. He’s been doing those sort of numbers for around 2 years, that’s around $1.2m in that time. His Patreon ran for 3 years before that and grew steadily. He has also been a Steam best seller. Safe to say over 5 years he’s taken home at least a couple of million, possibly more.

My thoughts exactly. After doing my own calculations, I say he's earned at least $2 million since he started the development of BADik.
See ? It's already starting !!! A middle estimate of 2 estimates is arbitrarily taken, completely ignoring patreon fees, payment proccessing fees, currency conversion fees, paypal fees and boom DPC is a millionaire who took home at LEAST 2 million, "possibly more" ...
His estimates are definitely taking all of the above into account. If it wasn't DPC would be taking home at least $125k a month not approximately 40% of $125k. Saying DPC makes "millions" is no exaggeration.

Reactions: BorgiaBou
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes