Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017
Maybe someone can help me.

I switched to a completely new PC and now I am not able to bring back my progress regarding rewards / scenes. I tried the "persistent"-thread from here but I just won't work.

I backuped 3 folders from my Roaming

1684153866282.png

If I copy this back to the new Roaming folder my savegames are there but not the scenes / rewards. Many thanks in advance.

Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017
Did you switch from a hard drive to a solid-state drive? A similar thing happened to me but my save files were corrupted and entirely unplayable after the switch.
Switched from a "regular" SSD to a 1TB SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2, but my old savegames are still playable, only the unlocked rewards / scenes are missing.

sampow

May 14, 2023
Maybe someone can help me.

I switched to a completely new PC and now I am not able to bring back my progress regarding rewards / scenes. I tried the "persistent"-thread from here but I just won't work.

I backuped 3 folders from my Roaming

View attachment 2622574

If I copy this back to the new Roaming folder my savegames are there but not the scenes / rewards. Many thanks in advance.
I'm not sure what the persistent thread tells you to do, but if you go back to your original save folder (from where you ran the old game, go to the "game" folder and then into the "saves" folder. Just copy that "persistent" file into your new game folder "game\saves". I'm pretty sure that's all you need to do.

Reactions: Jayfcsp

Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017
I'm not sure what the persistent thread tells you to do, but if you go back to your original save folder (from where you ran the old game, go to the "game" folder and then into the "saves" folder. Just copy that "persistent" file into your new game folder "game\saves". I'm pretty sure that's all you need to do.
Dunno what I did wrong all the time, but now it works lol. Thank you.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sampow

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
You mean fourth?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's not Bella's ring and we've never seen that room in her house, unless that's some kind of flashback of her, or she decided to start using another ring and fuck MC in the locked room for whatever reason, I really doubt that's her.
I think it's Nora.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
That's not Bella's ring and we've never seen that room in her house, unless that's some kind of flashback of her, or she decided to start using another ring and fuck MC in the locked room for whatever reason, I really doubt that's her.
I think it's Nora.
Yep, i think it's Nora, took a sharp look at her ass (silence in the audience :p)

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
However, Nora does not wear a ring.:unsure:
A ring can be added easily, so maybe she only didn't wear it at the bar (maybe to prevent it from to be stolen).
If you're going to fuck with a stranger, the last thing you want to wear is your wedding ring.
In the picture, her ring is on the right hand, in the US (as the game seems to be located) the wedding ring will be on the left hand (as you can see on Jade). Seems to be only jewellery.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
In many ways, if you are a serial cheater, often wearing your wedding ring can be a boon. Then you might just attract another serial cheater. You'd both know the score and know what is to lose. Of course you can take the ring off - But the observant can tell if you wear a wedding ring or not... It tends to leave a very obvious mark on your ring finger.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
In the picture, her ring is on the right hand, in the US (as the game seems to be located) the wedding ring will be on the left hand (as you can see on Jade). Seems to be only jewellery.
I think that's less about "being in the US" and more "standard Catholic Church doctrine", which many adhere to. Rings aren't necessary, nor is their location, enshrined in anything but religious practices.
In many ways, if you are a serial cheater, often wearing your wedding ring can be a boon. Then you might just attract another serial cheater. You'd both know the score and know what is to lose. Of course you can take the ring off - But the observant can tell if you wear a wedding ring or not... It tends to leave a very obvious mark on your ring finger.
It's also nice to see if you yourself aren't looking for something long-term. A married woman is an excellent bit of side action, because it's relatively safe in that you know she won't be clinging all over you.

RohMadden

May 10, 2023
But Jade's ring is different from that preview

The design is different

I haven't seen any girl in the game have a wedding ring like that. Unless Jade has different wedding rings for different days.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I think that's less about "being in the US" and more "standard Catholic Church doctrine", which many adhere to. Rings aren't necessary, nor is their location, enshrined in anything but religious practices.
Maybe, but looking at the game, the women we know that are married (or in Bella's case seems to be) have their wedding ring on the left hand. So if Nora (?) isn't married (we don't see her left hand in the preview), the ring on the right hand (assuming she isn't from a country that wears the wedding ring on the right hand) is only jewellery and has no meaning (US also wears the engagement ring on the left hand).

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes