Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
come on don't you know how much the updates take like you don't want the creator to hurry up
Since Episode 5 the Episodes have increased in development time with every release. Mostly because the Dev is adding more and more complex coding (mostly mini-games) and free roams. So a 7 to 9 month turn around is , sort of, expected. With his upgraded rigs the time might be a tad quicker - But will have to wait and see. DPC is probably the most hard working Dev in the 3d AVN world and we know he has a passion for it and will deliver. Roughly 5 months, or so, since the last release so we are close. I can wait. Have my own projects to work on in the mean time!

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Bella must not be sleeping well she got bags under her eyes or just age ,but beautiful none the less
She is in her mid thirties. Actually she is almost exactly the same age as the MCs mother if she were still alive. So, yeah, the bags start to show!

Reactions: Darkwen
Jan 19, 2023
Are you sure? Jill's going to go full American Psycho on both their asses when she grabs that axe from the shed.
Again?

(Yes, I'm implying that Jill killed James and Bella knew about it. She saw the killing and it was so traumatizing for her that her brain blocked that memory to protect itself. That's why Bella doesn't want to talk about James, because SHE DOESN'T REMEMBER :eek:)

Mar 9, 2019
Are you sure? Jill's going to go full American Psycho on both their asses when she grabs that axe from the shed.
They have to show off their business cards first.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Dining room again... Let's hope they learned their lesson... ;)

I did not remember so I actually went and checked if the dinning room had curtains :KEK:
I so bet that she'll make some kind of joke about it and then close them

Emea7

Oct 28, 2022
can someone quote me that post with the list of unsolved questions from episode 5-10? i can't seem to find it

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
You mean fourth?
It kinda looks like shot from her house, but none of the rooms we have seen so far fits that background. So it either is the locked room or the other theory was, that it is Jade, I think.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: I'm Canadian bub
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes