Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
BaDIK money is not real world money. Where else can you have a threesome with two hookers for $$$?
The gameplay elements use a simplified financial system, but it looks like the $5,000 is real. For example, Neil MC says it's not that much money, and then MC, if he had a threesome with Riona and Quinn said he had to put $500 of it into his student loan account, adding that he thought he was a dick at the time.
That is, game has several financial systems:
1. Directly MCs pocket money with a maximum $10
2. Another system for mansion renovation and party planning.
3. And real money.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
The gameplay elements use a simplified financial system, but it looks like the $5,000 is real. For example, Neil MC says it's not that much money, and then MC, if he had a threesome with Riona and Quinn said he had to put $500 of it into his student loan account, adding that he thought he was a dick at the time.
3. And real money.
As long as DPC doesn't add microtransactions, all is good.
Imagine Episode 10 dating, you have to pay for dating activities with a special subs to DPC's Patreon.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
3. And real money.
DPC has said that the money systems in the game are just game mechanics and don't have any bearing on the real world. For instance, if $$$ is $500, then when you bought lunch for Maya it cost you $167 to feed her at the little bistro, same as what it would cost you when you offered to buy Bella's lunch at the shitty school cafeteria. Those girls must have a hell of an appetite. If you fail the mansion game Rusty sells his very nice sports car to cover the cost of windows that are only $65. MC having $5000 in game money probably translates to something like $50,000 US in real world money for it to be a relatable amount, something that is a lot of money for him and which can make a lot of difference though not "Jill Royce mad money" level, but really it's just a plot point with no real relationship to money in the world you and I live in.

• Angry
Reactions: Fess1998

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Oh I'm really happy about this. I would be very upset if it was free roaming like Milfy City. It is best to go in the direction of a specific story!
I have to be honest navigation in DIK and HOT mansions are a little tricky until you get the hang of it.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
DPC has said that the money systems in the game are just game mechanics and don't have any bearing on the real world. For instance, if $$$ is $500, then when you bought lunch for Maya it cost you $167 to feed her at the little bistro, same as what it would cost you when you offered to buy Bella's lunch at the shitty school cafeteria. Those girls must have a hell of an appetite. If you fail the mansion game Rusty sells his very nice sports car to cover the cost of windows that are only $65. MC having $5000 in game money probably translates to something like $50,000 US in real world money for it to be a relatable amount, something that is a lot of money for him and which can make a lot of difference though not "Jill Royce mad money" level, but really it's just a plot point with no real relationship to money in the world you and I live in.
MCs pocket money system is quite relative and made for simplicity, so you can’t count for sure here. Maybe a coffee in some high-end restaurant and costs $167, but obviously not in a street or college cafeteria. :D

I meant that $5000 MC receives doesn't apply to this simplified pocket money system system.
Only reason to date Jill let her buy it:ROFLMAO:
The only upside to Jill's route is you're dating a very rich girl and she thinks you're her DESTINY. All your financial problems are solved, if you ask well, she can pay for your college education.:ROFLMAO:

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
The only upside to Jill's route is you're dating a very rich girl and she thinks you're her DESTINY. All your financial problems are solved, if you ask well, she can pay for your college education.:ROFLMAO:
As the sole heir to her immediate family fortune, she can buy you just about anything you want. The bonus renders on the yacht, anyone?

7thOmen

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
MCs pocket money system is quite relative and made for simplicity, so you can’t count for sure here. Maybe a coffee in some high-end restaurant and costs $167, but obviously not in a street or college cafeteria. :D

I meant that $5000 MC receives doesn't apply to this simplified pocket money system system.
Agreed, but I think that trying to make $5000 of made-up DIK money relate to what actual current college tuition costs are is futile. It's like going to Atlantic City and expecting to buy the whole block of Baltic Avenue for $60, just like in the Monopoly game.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Agreed, but I think that trying to make $5000 of made-up DIK money relate to what actual current college tuition costs are is futile. It's like going to Atlantic City and expecting to buy the whole block of Baltic Avenue for $60, just like in the Monopoly game.
Doesn't Fuckface mention in his inner monologue that his $5000 would only pay for one term of Maya's tuition when debating with himself what to do with it?
Here is the answer to our questions, I also remembered this inner monologue. Thank you.

Reactions: JJ1960

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Guys, why dont i have the new game button? The game is locked in the main menu for me
I had to delete my reply, as I didn't read your post properly.
Yes interlude+season3 are stand-alone in the sense that you can't launch a new game from it's respective lobby menu

You need to have completed Season1+2 game with saves to be able to use the "import" button to continue your previous story path(s).

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes