BobRossGhost

Jan 22, 2019
As Quinn constantly loses her money, the money is not well spent with Quinn. The MC should, instead of giving Quinn the money, rather make a fire with the money, then he has it at least warm.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
or give the money to Quinn and she'll keep Fuckface warm :ROFLMAO:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
:rolleyes::unsure::geek::cool:My MC makes his money, a tail print and makes a dildo from the print. Then my MC replicates the "ORIGINAL LIFE MEGA MC DILDO". So he earns lots of money and is omnipresent in every bedroom.:devilish::ROFLMAO:
Why go through all that trouble, just go grab that absurd costume contest trophy!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

xXCrispyHoboXx

Feb 8, 2018
Jesus fucking fuck. I keep reminding myself every few months why I mostly ignore this thread. I read it for a few days and the memories start surfacing again why I steer clear of this shit. I can't fucking deal with reading the same issues being regurgitated over and over again. And I know answering questions does nothing cause in a few months they will all come again. Nonetheless, I'm in a special mood lately, so here goes nothing:

Thanks, but I'm still going to pass on it. As for the lewd scenes, doubt I'm interested if it's not the normal MC.
- You can't pass it. You HAVE to play through it at least once, unless you use a savegame after the interlude. Most you can do is skip the dialogue. Go to "Settings -> "Dialogue" -> check "Skip unseen text". Make all options at random until you finish interlude. After it's over and EP9 starts, re-import your save and choose the option to skip to EP9. After, you'll be given two options. 'Calm down' makes Zoey non-DIK, 'take phone' makes Zoey DIK. And then you will be immediately presented with the end screen of the interlude.
MC&Zoey scene is almost at the start of the interlude if you want it, or just go to the gallery after you've played it.
Now, my personal opinion: Interlude will take at most two hours to complete, and that is if you're rather slow at reading. It's pretty good and does a great job at setting up Zoey. You should play it, as most likely she will be an important character in the future. But you do you.

$5000 to help with Maya tuition loan? :KEK:

Checked how much average college in US costs:
"The average college tuition and fees at four-year schools in 2020-2021 was $19,020. The average total cost for a year of college at a four-year school — including tuition and fees, on-campus room and board, books, supplies, and other expenses — was $35,551. That's roughly $142,000 over the course of four years."
Doesn't Fuckface mention in his inner monologue that his $5000 would only pay for one term of Maya's tuition when debating with himself what to do with it?
- MC, in a convo with Maya during EP7 (after Patrick leaves, and you choose the option to hug Maya), points out that the 5000$ would almost cover a semester. No need for calculations. Still, yes, like you insinuated, it's not even close to be enough to really help Maya.

Agreed, but I think that trying to make $5000 of made-up DIK money relate to what actual current college tuition costs are is futile. It's like going to Atlantic City and expecting to buy the whole block of Baltic Avenue for $60, just like in the Monopoly game.
- People have already told you like 5 times how it works. Pocket money, as well as Mansion money and Party Planning money are just money tokens, not real money. Everyone, including you, gets it.
They have also told you that the 5000$ MC gets from inheritance, as well as the 500$ he may spend on the Q&R threesome are REAL money, though.
Any time money gets mentioned in dialogue in green it's pocket money. In orange it's mansion/PP money.
If there is no text formatting on the money, then it's almost certainly a representation of real money. So when the MC mentions it without text formatting, it's a real value. So the 5000$ is real and so is the 500$.
It's not actually confirmed those are real values, but the text formatting is a strong implication that it's supposed to be a real value, as well as those being some of the only realistic values for prices in the game.

What do you think... when will the MC have to decide what to do with his 5000 dollars? And will it be a choice or depend on his path?

I bet we get the option to pay off Quinn's debt on the others path.
"I bet we get the option to pay off Quinn's debt on the others path."
- Quinn most likely pays off her debt by the end of EP8. She is shown with a bunch of money and smiling at it. I think there's even a user that regularly posts here with a profile picture of a render from that scene. I think she has a yellow shirt on that one, but I have no save to check and confirm it.
Considering she charged double to her clients for their latest order, and she also got a huge new order with the Pink Rose girls, she is probably not struggling with money anymore.
Also, the MC may have a conversation with Quinn close to the end of EP9.. All this happens after MC's and Vinny's confrontation. Quinn asks if MC can fight, and then asks if he will be free some time later. Considering both topics come in quick successsion, it seems to indicate her possibly needing him for help/protection. It's most likely related to what happened to her in EP6, but that is just speculation, and I hate speculating... unless I happen to be right.

Last but not least: it's kinda weird how people here criticize Jill so much. She is personally not my favorite LI (it's Josy), but she does have my favorite path/branch. Also, considering how she is favoured on Reddit, Steam and Patreon, why is it so different here? My guess it's cause it's less about sex and more about romance with her. Even her sex scenes are fewer in number than the other LI's, as well as being more 'vanilla'. Sage, on the other hand, seems to be a favorite here, and has tons of sexual content. Considering f95 is a site specifically about that kind of content, I guess that could explain the difference. That is all I had to say for this topic. Nothing of real substance, just some food for thought.

Now please stop saying stupid shit, everyone. I wanna go back to not commenting, but you keep making me do it.

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Any time money gets mentioned in dialogue in green it's pocket money. In orange it's mansion/PP money.
If there is no text formatting on the money, then it's almost certainly a representation of real money. So when the MC mentions it without text formatting, it's a real value. So the 5000$ is real and so is the 500$.
It's not actually confirmed those are real values, but the text formatting is a strong implication that it's supposed to be a real value, as well as those being some of the only realistic values for prices in the game.
Interesting. I definitely should pay more attention to colored text and other kind of text format from now on.

- Quinn most likely pays off her debt by the end of EP8. She is shown with a bunch of money and smiling at it. I think there's even a user that regularly posts here with a profile picture of a render from that scene. I think she has a yellow shirt on that one, but I have no save to check and confirm it.
Considering she charged double to her clients for their latest order, and she also got a huge new order with the Pink Rose girls, she is probably not struggling with money anymore.
That must be me. :WeSmart: And yes, you're right. My profile pic is from that scene you mention.

Have you seen how cute she looks there?

ep_8.screenshot0015.jpg
:love:

Also, the MC may have a conversation with Quinn close to the end of EP9.. All this happens after MC's and Vinny's confrontation. Quinn asks if MC can fight, and then asks if he will be free some time later. Considering both topics come in quick successsion, it seems to indicate her possibly needing him for help/protection. It's most likely related to what happened to her in EP6, but that is just speculation, and I hate speculating... unless I happen to be right.
Well, you kind of speculated above when you said: "Quinn most likely pays off her debt by the end of EP8. She is shown with a bunch of money and smiling at it". She certainly might be happy because she collected enough money to pay her debt off. But it may also be for other reasons, like, for example, that she felt business was good at the moment.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Last but not least: it's kinda weird how people here criticize Jill so much. She is personally not my favorite LI (it's Josy), but she does have my favorite path/branch. Also, considering how she is favoured on Reddit, Steam and Patreon, why is it so different here? My guess it's cause it's less about sex and more about romance with her. Even her sex scenes are fewer in number than the other LI's, as well as being more 'vanilla'. Sage, on the other hand, seems to be a favorite here, and has tons of sexual content. Considering f95 is a site specifically about that kind of content, I guess that could explain the difference. That is all I had to say for this topic. Nothing of real substance, just some food for thought.
You just have to read through the comments to see why it's different. The vast majority of them aren't about the lack of sexual content with her but about her lack of personal choices. It always comes down to fate with her. And even when she is bothered by something the doesn't express that, instead she keeps it herself and then turns around and blames it on the MC or again just says it's not meant to be. I think a lot of her route is just poorly written/implemented by DPC. He tries so hard to push drama in the route that he just breaks the whole thing. It doesn't matter if it makes sense or not as long as he can play that card.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
The story is fiction,
and so is most all mentions of money,
only thing that really matters in the VN is the story plots.
So why is the fictional value of different denominations even an issue?

Is that what it's like living life sober?
If so, think I'll spark up another bowl.

:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7thOmen

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
This is it then... someone finally made me post here for the first time. I really wished it hadn't been for something like this, but here it goes.
The lack of media literacy I've seen in this thread has honestly baffled me in several occasions, but there's been no post that has made me this dumbfounded before. And then seeing some people actually praising it just left me completely speechless... so I felt forced to actually articulate the many things you've theorized wrong, as well as some places to give you praise (very few)
WooHoo, thx for reading, at first :HideThePain:

I warned that I was going to express my personal vision of the importance of someone, their role in the plot, and so on. And also the fact that I do it in an unusual way, firstly through comparison with author's previous game, and secondly through the prism of the author paying attention to certain characters more than others; through the use of narrator's replicas for some characters and in certain situations; through the creation of variability for certain characters and options for interaction and development of relationships with them. If a couple of characters get all this at once, but others don't, this is a reason to think about why this is happening. That was the main idea of the post and the angle the conclusions were drawn.

Therefore, I would prefer criticism and arguments about the coherence of some points and facts with their supposed importance, but not criticism of my approach to analysis in general and view angle on particular things.
This is counterproductive and it looks like a dispute for the sake of a dispute. I.e., I propose to accept my approach and my method of investigating the importance and priority of something as my personal view, and even if you disagree, then let's discuss it from my point of view, disputing the facts and their importance as arguments and justifications for the importance of something. Rather than trying to neglect or criticize my approach in general. So if the idea and target of your post to refuse me or anyone else to try to have a look at the game aspects from such angle, then I should allow myself agree to disagree.

So, I'll try to skip the parts where and which you considered as an incorrect approach to analysis on my side or it will be an infinite arguing for the sake of arguing. I will try to reply on the parts in which you underestimated or tried to lower the role or importance of some facts and their coincidence as a proofs of something.

And since english is not my native language too, I'm sure and I'm bet that I fucked up the right expression of my real thoughs into the words several times at least. A little typos or using an incorrect word in particular phrase may distort the meaning a lot or less. I did my best to correct typos and express my thoughts in a simpler way and words to avoid misunderstanding. But I know it's not enough. So, finally, my usual options is to shut up and just read others posts or post something I have on my mind and hope that most of people would understand it right.

0 & 1 - The first egregious mistake you make is somehow deciding that the author is wrong about something you say he stated about the game he single-handedly created. If that wasn't one of the things you were trying to state with your BaDIK and AL comparison, then it certainly seems like you were trying to imply it.
I have pointed out the reasons that make me think so, and it's your right to disagree with it. My opinion and your opinion do not change anything. We are here to discuss the game, theories, preferences and various aspects of all this from different points of view. And the more approaches are used, the better. Even if some of approaches seems wrong to you. After all, it's better than looking at everything one-sidedly. Even Dalli-x brings up something interesting and valuable from time to time. This is one of the reasons, after the game itself, why we are on almost 20k page number. It's like the books, the writing and writing style of some books can be off-putting in essence and implementation for some readers. Or like a critics reviews. Different critics use different approaches for evaluating a product, its advantages and disadvantages, pros and cons. People prefer different reviews for this reason. Everyone likes various styles or approaches.

Concluding point 1, nothing indicates that J&M are somehow the "canon" LI's of the story. From DPC's "supposed" statements, to exactly how important J&M's storyline is to the whole story of the game, nothing seems to give irrefutable evidence that J&M are more important than any other LI.
A huge part of the plot and story are built around their characters, their problems, their relationships (with MC and between each other).

While most of other characters and MGs/SGs have their own and independent parts and role in the plot and story, you may easily find the proofs that most of MGs/SGs are also heavily involved and intertwined with J&M here and there. The one of main reasons, which pushed MC to select a single love interest in EP8 was the fact, that he finally realized that "everyone knows everyone here", including MGs, which became friends with each other as well. And how badly things turning out over time if he date them all at a time (but even this is an option of how to play - honest and faithul to one LI or pursue several MGs at a time).

Since I want to discuss and pay attention to the facts, here it is:

Sage involvement:
- she convinces J&M to return to HOTs and since then their close interaction and friendship begins;
- she learns Maya's secret and shares her own with Maya, she also learns about J&M relationship;
- she is trying to help Maya with her student loan problem;
Bella involvement:
- nothing significant until EP9, but while playing the Bella branch, we learn that that she is well aware of J&M;
Jill involvement:
- she became Josy's friend early;
- she is a Maya's second chance to solve the problem and, obviously, they also became friends and get along;
Quinn involvement:
- she was a Maya's "mother";
- she was the one, who accepted Josy's pledge on purpose to fuck with Tommy's buttons a bit;
- she was a reason of J&M drama with them leaving the HOTs;
- she is an unavoidable source of futher troubles to them, which also means a reason for additional scenes as well;
MC involvement:
- it's easier to say where they don't interact than the other way around; even on friends path we are mostly miss only a lewd scenes with them, while most of the rest scenes remains intacted, even some of lewd scenes gets a special "non-lewd" replacements sometimes. So it's another unique J&M feature that no other MGs has and that no one else can offer.

I don't want to spend time on side characters and other SGs which also interacts and intertwines with J&M, it's not worth it. But it's safe to say, that there is a lot to list to.

Now compare the above with situation, when MC on any other MG path or vice versa. You will always get a lot of J&M scenes, because according to the game plot they are very good friends with MC and he supports and helps them from the beginning, and, which is most important - he want to. You may like it or not, but it's how DPC writes his story. MCs interactions with J&M are mostly unavoidable. Since most of other MGs content becomes very limited and optionable or just cutted off in case you're not on their path/branch. I'm talking now mostly about the first two seasons, since Season 3 begins with new branching system. But I'm sure and I bet that J&M will still have their "canon" scenes - common and ones which shared among the all branches, as usual and will still occupy a big part of plot, story, renders & "screen" time in different scenes. MC himself (which also reflects author view) consider them as his good friends, which means that he supposed to help them from time to time here and there. This adds additional content with them despite the selected branch or path and extends the interaction time and the number of common (canon) scenes. What does it mean? We have their own individual branch which occupy some space and part of the game. And, additionally, we have a lot of their content that is shared between the rest of MG branches as well. And finally, J&M branch and Josy and Maya as an individual characters offers the largest number of relationships permutations with them & MC, which also adds an additional content for all particular variations accordingly. Let's take a look of most fresh episode 9. If we play with a break up sub-branch/permutation, then each MG branch in this episode have to show us a bunch of scenes, renders and dialogues here and there during the whole episode. It's just a one of examples, but from a fresh Season 3. It's still there, and DPC has to reflect each outcome and permutation with them through scenes, renders and dialogues. It means "additional screen time".

a - Even if MC said it was love in his dream, did he actually mean it like that? He is young and barely knows Josy personally at this point. It is actually pointed out that, even though they've been working together all summer, they barely talk except for work-related stuff. It seems like a crush to me. Actually, I just remembered they also state they had a crush on each other later on during their date in EP1. But even if he does love her, he is arguably less certain about it in EP5 considering he questions J&M about dating other people. Their feelings for eachother aren't THAT deep yet. It's why they have that conversation and discuss exactly what their "relationship" entails. The whole thing about not going too far emotionally or physically. The whole 'not attaching strings' conversation. And that moment is concluded in EP9 when MC finally tells them he wants to commit to the throuple by saying 'his strings are beginning to attach'. With all that, it's arguable that the MC actually fell in love (actual love, not just a crush or simply liking) with J&M somewhere during EP6, 7, or 8.
I consider the narrator part and MC inner thoughts as one the most important and valuable proofs of attitude, level of affection, crush or love to a particular girl and so on, according it's a reflection of author position and view. On the other side - we can compare how many times this technique and method have been used for each MG.

I wrote enough lines from different part of the game in my post.
J&M part:
- at the beginning of the game, Josy literally opens it with MC dreams which are comes to true later;
- she is the only one, who MC talks about with his dad, and later MC also implies Maya too, when he have a phone call with dad; - Even Jill didn't awarded this, which is quite weird, right?
- reread the conversation of Elena & JB at the dorm party regarding MC & Josy;
- MC expresses his feelings of how it's good to be with Josy, how does he feel good around her, etc several times. She also expresses her feelings in the same way several times. EP5 - choice her to follow with to Maya dorm, while she want to keep it slowly, both of them can't help so the brakes don't work. EP7 - night in MC room after leaving Maya dorm & Patrick, read the whole dialogue after lewd scene, what they say to each other. EP8 gym lewd scene, short dialogue after, EP8 dorm party dance. No words needed, emotions through renders shown to us and Elena & JB conversation as a bonus. Even side people see "something" between them. The closest competitor here is only Jill. We can't predict what will happen in next episodes, but it's important to notice how deep & fast J&M relationships and their affection to each other grows. Now check the dialogues with other MGs in lewd scene and after them and in some particular moments, when they discuss or express feelings. Compare numbers, compare words said, compare emotions and a feeling of reciprocity and confidence in words, their sincerity, if you like. Only Jill's late EP8 scene could be a competitor here. Why you think Sage & Bella was made as an optionally "rejectable" MGs? Because MC & girls themselves are not sure where are they going and how it will turn. Both, for obvious reasons which they frankly discuss in some of the scenes. The same goes with rejection. Sage & Bella the ones who get easy rejects with a very less regrets from girls and MC sides. It all takes only a few short scenes with a pair of renders and dialogue lines. There're zero consequences for us after that, with an exception of Bella & Jill permutation.

c- Why would he have the option to choose one of them???????? After the whole conversation Maya and Josy just had in front of MC, they are clearly going to try to rekindle their relationship to what it used to be before they were forced to be separated.
Because a lot of signs of this accumulated already and awaits to unfold. It's your problem that you don't see it or don't expect. The main evidence with points of importance for our previous choices and decisions - when some particular previous MC action or decision are shown in a recap when fresh episode starts. In EP9 we seen a recap with "feelings for Josy" or "Maya" which was selected (or not) looooong ago in EP5. While DPC brings back this MCs decision and puts this into EP recap, and some things start to happen in same episode, then it's a hint for potential break up and separation to happen soon. Probably in EP10, maybe 11 or 12. But it's very close. It's a not a question of their conversation. It's a about their relationship which works quite poor w/o MC. We have an options to help them and cool down their fights and arguing, the particular variables are stored. It also gives us a clues for possible outcomes. MC may help them by supporting them and act as a their real friend, or he can start to sabotage their relationship silently by distancing from them and not interfere. Depending on selected "feelings for" option previously it could open a single path to one or another girl after their relationship collapses finally. Being on some MG branch and having that "feelings for" option could open a cheating variations with them.

d- MC also calls Jill "my girl" at the end of E9 during the walk of shame. And he would probably also do it for Sage and Bella at that same moment, but in one Sage shows up alone, and in the other Bella doesn't show up at all.
Speculations vs facts. MC calls Josy "my girl" before they become official and long before they committed to each other in EP9. And at the EP9 end he calls them both "my girls". He also have an opportunity to say to Maya that he like her openly - twice. Jill - after fully commiting to her in EP8 scene (boyfriend/girlfriend words), while not being official at that moment, Sage & Bella are still in it's infancy, even in episode 9. "My girl" expression is the most sincere one. Because it means and expresses something very special and dear, rather than a trivial "girlfriend".

So? If he decides to keep them as friends he still says he followed his heart.
DPCs duality mechanics in action. But still, MC only mentions/ask for help/involve his dad only with J&M.

There are like two moments where he questions any possible lingering feelings. In EP5 with Derek, which MC can deny any feelings for both, and another in EP9 with Josy, where MC can deny thinking about how things would be like if something more had happened between them.
Now, it is also true that there are moments between the two, namely the time in EP7 Josy sleeps with MC, and if you're not on their path, MC's and Josy's conversation seems to indicate some lingering feelings, but considering it's been a week since all that stuff in EP4 happened, it makes sense he wouldn't lose feelings that quickly. I mean, MC took WAY longer to get over Zoey (if he even did at all).
You mention EP7 (you forgot about EP5) and say that feelings would probably fade. But you mention the EP9 first. Then you mention 1 week distance (EP7 conversation) as a potential reason for not fading feelings, but doesn't mention that EP9 events is about 2 months later and Josy's feelings are clearly at the same place. Re-read the dialogue in EP7 on the friends path with feelings for Josy picked before, she says that she supposed that feeling will fade, but admits that it doesn't happen. Obviously it's the reason why we see and have that EP9 scene during a photoshoot. Finally, answer the question, with what purpose did the DPC made that variations with feelings left for one of the girls in the EP5 at all and why does it leads to a different consequences. Game remembers this choice and transfers all the variables that relate to aspects of the relationship with J&M into the 3rd season in full. I already mentioned above the EP9 recap scenes based on that variables, now it's time to figure it out by yourself. It's 1+1, not even a 2+2 thing.

"He never asked dad for advice, except for J&M."
Why would he? He already asked him that time. He doesn't need his father to tell him that again. And once he does have doubts about his feelings he actually has a conversation with (mostly) Elena.
Shit, I think he even uses that same "follow my heart" line in his inner monologue once he decides which girl (if any) to take things seriously with.
I have to agree with you here. It's silly to call dad and ask him each time when MC faces relationship problems with another girls after he already got that single and good advice to follow his heart. Also he have DIK brothers (Derek especially) and Elena to pour his soul, discuss something and ask for adivice if he want to. But it doesn't cancel the scene with dad & Josy.
And since we are talking about families, Josy is the first, whose dad MC want to meet himself. Jill makes an offer to meet her parents and dialogue options let MC to doubt the necessity of this. It doesn't change a lot, but shows the MCs attitude in similar situations, but with with different girls. We doesn't have such options and opportunities with Bella & Sage for obvious reasons.

3- The start of this one should pretty much all be in orange. What the fuck was going through your mind to actually write half of this stuff. And I thought dalli x had weird theories. Obviously, I'm joking but this has WAY too much speculation.
I don't want to repeat and copy-past replies, reasons are mostly here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-11097969

I never told that some girls bad, some good, other is better, etc. I tryed to find out why DPC pays so much attention to every little details with J&M, why they use RP system, while the rest of MGs are not, etc. Should I mention all that again?

It can go both ways. He changed a character meaning he cares a lot about it so he wants to make sure it's perfect.
He barely changed the character meaning his vision for it is set and knows exactly what he wants to do with it.
They can both be viewed as positive. Don't overthink it if it's not part of the game.
It was meant that some characters received their imagery and appearance at the very beginning of development and did not change at all, which indirectly emphasizes that the DPC was satisfied with them and did not change or improve anything over time. For example, Jill was not originally planned at all and was added at the very last moment. What does it mean? That a bunch of scenes and dialogues had to be completed so that the character "integrated" into the plot and doesn't seem a hastily sewn on. According to DPC about a pre-worked out story and plot, then just adding a whole new character, and even MG, is a non-trivial task.

Because their unique relationship works well with it, while others don't really require it. For J&M there is a certain level of competion for MC, most notably at the end of their sex scene in EP9. There is also the very real possibility that at some point, even if you choose them both in EP4 and EP8, if the RP in one of them is too low she might no longer wanna be part of the throuple, or if both are low enough, the MC will no longer be part of it. While other girls require more of the specific flags to be triggered for things to either go good or bad, J&M can benefit from an approach of checking for general events (accumulation of RP) or lack of it.
It's doesn't explain why the other MGs collects and gains / loses RPs as well, stores them as a variable, but never uses. At least in 1-9 EP, so far. RP checks in J&M case was always used "for fun", at least for today. You get nothing else than different renders so far. So what is it? It's just DPCs affection to bringing up all this little things or it mean something more? What's the purpose of collected and stored RPs for other MGs and it's further use?

All MG's have unique details like those. First that comes to mind is actually Jill with the MC being required to play the guitar a specific amount of times if he wants to play on her recital.
A lot of other things that you point out as attention to detail are just a consequence of them being two different characters and the game needing different moments depending on how involved you are getting with each of them. DPC is careful about things like these, and also does them for other characters. You just notice it more cause, again, two characters means needing more different possible outcomes, and also cause they are you favourite LI's.
Of course if you don't have sex with Josy it might not be the best idea for the MC to wanna sleep with her at the end of EP4. And it makes sense, as well as being easily implementable, to have Josy react to MC's dick differently in case she hadn't seen it before.
While you're trying to substantiate every fact or little details I mentioned regarding J&M and most of your arguments are logical and reasonable, you forget about the very essence of the reason why all these details and facts appeared in principle. You know my position. I consider J&M special and unique in compare to other MGs and since it's DPC, who creates the game, it's characters and all these details, I assume that he have a some kind of affection/attitude whatever else it is for J&M or for Throuple/poliamoric relationships as is, since AL had shown similar patterns. There're a lot more characters in BADIK and this helps to dillute and hide a bit the signs of this among all this characters, but compairing 1 by 1 each MG with J&M it's safe to say that J&M receive much more attention from DPC. Each particular detail it's not an innocent renders, you have also implement all of it in code and game script, store and trace all variables, which allows to call for previous circumstances, MC choices and decisions to be able to reflect all this variativity, etc. It may look innocent or simple, but take a look at the game code. Some variables and our choices come to play after several episodes only. One thing is to trace and work with variables, which linked with something significant and directly affects the story and playthrough, the other thing is to trace purely cosmetic stuff intended to show player some details, which not every player could notice w/o compairing renders 1 by 1. You could say that's bc DPC likes such details, likes to point out some clue or hint to player through them, and you would be right, but you are in trap now, bc you will not find nothing similar for any other MG. What's prevented DPC to put such little things into every MG path & scenes through the all episodes we already played? Reason --> Consequence.

"When MC rejected Throuple or got rejected, but feelings left for Josy or Maya:"
I know there are no lines in EP8 for when he says in EP5 to Derek he doesn't have feelings for any of the two, but you should have pointed out that he if says that to Derek, it technically means he has no feelings left for them at this point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now let's remember that DPC is not lazy when it comes to such moments, so it's not like a "I will use the same render, nobody will notice", since he proofs each time and do a very well with characters emotions through facial expressions and minimal adjustments to reflect particular emotions or changes in mood. Check some renders, sometimes only the position of the character's eyeballs may change there, or an eyebrow or lip may shift by just a couple of millimeters, but this is always a reaction to something - a phrase, an event, or an expression of mood and feelings.

In this particular scene DPC showing us the same render in all circumstances - when MC have feeling for Josy, when he haven't and despite he said to her (think about her all the time, from time to time or that they were doomed to fail). Imo, this means that MC have concern and he always in doubt regarding Josy. It doesn't happen in J&M branch, obviously.

"When MC dated several MGs, but picked someone else over J&M:"
He also has similar lines for the other girls.
differences in words are quite noticable

You've already made some of the points I'm going to point out, so it means we don't completely disagree here, but you considerably downplayed several moments so I'm still going to write about it.
Jill's scene is just as bad. It really is up to personal preference which is worse. Don't downplay it just cause you have a personal preference.
The effort DPC put in both break up scenarios is not comparable. Like you this or not, I consider it as a major indicator of event importance and adjustments for players feelings and emotions. I didn't meant that Jill scene is not sad. It also severe, but compare of how it's goes with her and with J&M.

Jill joins the the party, they figured things out and while it's hard to say MC & Jill are ok, but she mostly forgive him already and they talked a little. Scene is not small, but made via flashback, party is not affected at all, MC doesn't suffer and torture himself with thoughts.

J&M on the other hand. DPC constantly makes MC to have some inner thoughts and concern. This ruines party mood and expected fun. Interaction with J&M is minimized and some of the scenes altered in the way to remind of inevitable drama to unfold. You will not find any symbolism in Jill's scene. It's just good and heartbreaking scene with a sincere dialogue, but that's all. Symbolism here in there in J&M break up scenes and preparations for it is the same little details and attention to them that we seen before. And finally, this break up is not over. It's just begun. It's safe to say that we will have similar to Jill scene(s) with Josy. So, it probably should last for 2 episodes at min, and we have to learn the consequences as well.

One happens early, the other happens later (he cuts it off very slowly."). So what? The reason he delays this moment is cause he wants to explore how J&M react to it at a later date. If he had done it now, it most likely would have meant extensive amounts of flashbacks to what J&M went through before Halloween started. It would take way too long. It would also mean that what happened between Jill and MC during Halloween, if you rejected her, would also happen between J&M and MC, if you rejected them, with slightly different reactions and interactions to account for the difference in personalities between the 3 LIs. It just makes the most sense to leave it for later.
I can't help if you don't see the reasons. And what's the point of ranting of how it WOULD be if DPC WOULD do it in one or another way? He did it as he did, it's a fact. You have to work with fact, since episode released and think of reasons why it was made in this particular way rather that theoretise of how else it would be done.

What happens after break up, but before episode end? We see a small scenes on Jill and Bella branches. Jill aware that one of the girls MC had dumped is Josy. Bella aware of their relationship and that MC was with them. Only Sage have no clue, bc MC is afraid to kill her mood and become a boner killer again. Even after break up they receive such special attention. DPC may simplify it in a couple of ways, but he doesn't.

Also, a relationship with Bella is pretty much doomed to fail. Not my personal thought, as most likely there is a way to get a good ending with any LI and probably even SG, but it is most likely what she thinks in that moment. She was happy that she was getting a chance to be in love again, but ultimately realizes that the age gap, and it being a teacher-student relationship meant it wasn't going to work out (and her being 'married'), so she realizes it's probably for the best. But that might not be the case either, just a way to explain it that feels logical.
With Sage it was never about love. From the start the MC and her are just fuck buddies. They become closer starting EP7, after the MC took care of Sage in EP6 (and even if he didn't). Regardless of that, they have a pretty understanding conversation when MC rejects her, and at that point Sage states that she wasn't quite ready for it yet, but she was starting to feel that way towards the MC. The whole thing feels pretty light-hearted, and it ends on a note that seems to indicate that she isn't necessarily giving up on him.
So there are enough reasons to explain them having weaker break up scenes, and it is also important to remember we don't know what the future of the story holds. They might still have plenty of fight to give regarding the MC, irregardless of his decision in EP8.
I agree with your thoughts here and the way of your thinking.

It's time to think about the meaning of my post and connect all the dots together.

Who has the best chances, who has more potential endings, where the endings can be really good in terms of the future fate of MC and relationships.

Take a look at AL one more time, as is already a finished product with endings and everything else, and think about which endings are "canonical" there and following this logic - which MG/SG are canonical and which are not.

I will not be offended and will not suffer a lot if the DPC will "pull up" the Bella and Sage branches to an equivalent level with J&M and Jill. Equal chances and satisfaction for different players and MG stans would be great. But it doesn't imply enough drama levels then. So MC wouldn't regret and get some happy end with them. At the moment such outcomes are not plausible. It may change, it may not. We are still a few years away from release of the last episode.

I do agree that J&M's as well as Jill's break ups are better that the others, but that thought also comes from a place of bias. I prefer the more tragic breakups, that eventually, after many talks end up in a friendship, yet a sign of possible feelings from 1 or both sides still linger (what I'm hoping will happen for all these 3 LIs), than the ones where couples remain as friends from the start, and once again, possible feelings from 1 or both sides still linger. But like I said it all comes from a place of bias, and ultimately the better stories might come from Sage and Bella in the future. I mean, we can't forget were are at the halfway point of the game, so how the stories and feelings develop from now on is still very much a mistery to us.
I agree on this part, especially with the last sentences.

You are biased and clearly have a skewed perspective of what events and LIs are better. Everyone thinks their favourite LIs have the best moments for the most part (unless we are talking about specific moments like Sage's "adopted" talk, Jill's picnic date, Maya during the dorms party and Josy in the same party as well). Except for moments like those that we all would love to see on our favourite LI/LI's, all other more day-to-day/mundane moments are the best with our LI/LI's of choice.
I'm biased, but I don't hate particular MGs like some agressive and blind fans. I play through all MG and SG routes and paths, while some people here and there are not, bc I find it exciting and the only way to explore and enjoy the whole story, not only the part.

5- Not reading any of that. Like you say at the start "This part has nothing to do with the facts and this is just speculations, because the end is still very far away and we can only guess what options we will have in each case."
You are making predictions for the ending at the halfway point of the story to a DPC game????????????????????????????
I find my thoughts in that part as quite honest and plausible. Both from game and IRL positions and points of view. I pointed cons and pros and potential outcomes and material for game endings. I never mentioned very personal things and affections such as girls appearance, models, their lewd scenes. College years, age, society status and levels, families, perspectives are more important in terms of relationships success, good or bad endings and plausible outcomes. So, even if you find some biased moments there then I prefer to see you cons and pros for each MG rather than how dare I to think about endings and predict them. What's wrong with that? It's quite more useful than ranting about MG boobs, skin, hair, kinks, etc. it's funny and normal when in moderation, but it becomes terribly tedious when it turns into holy wars. But maybe it's only me.

6- Musics are tricky. It depends a lot on finding the right music for the feelings you are trying to express, and in a game like this, it also means doing it for as cheap as possible. Looking at my BaDIK playlist (which, full discloure, does not include all the songs in the game), I have 6 for J&M (some only J, some only M), 6 for Jill, 3 for Sage, and 4 for Bella. While this means almost nothing considering it's only the ones I have, and not actually all of them, it's still not showing much, also considering that Jill actually has more than J&M, but once again, personal preference. Also, "Run run runnin" (Bella's song)... I don't think I need to point out why you're wrong, since it seems like you know and are just joking. In case you're not, it's run run runnin by grace mesa. Check the lyrics.
This is also one of the DPC talents, imo he perfectly matches the music to certain scenes. I noticed it on my first playthrough and I'll never change my mind about it. A decent soundtrack is only half the case, but it is much more important that all the tracks fit into place in each case. I just noticed that Sage doesn't have her "music theme" if you want, since rest of MGs and even some of SGs have their music themes. I'm talking about unique scenes, lewd scenes, hangouts, flashbacks and so on. I haven't meant somebody's personal playlist or preferences.

To finish, I'm sick of writing. Been doing it for an hour. Not even gonna bother proofreading.
Since you like making assumptions so much, I'm gonna make one of my own. You created your account a bit over half a year ago. You probably haven't playing BaDIK all that much yet. I'm going to assume my almost 400hours on it are more than whatever you've put into it and say: Play more. Specifically other routes. There are so many great moments with all the characters that I've even developed a sort of morbid liking for characters like Tybalt and Dawe. I'm not saying your tastes are going to change, but you'll certainly learn to appreciate the story a whole lot more, and even start to try out new things in your playthroughs.
Great, it took me 3 days - 2 hours per day to reply to your post :BootyTime:

I played the pirate copy of S1-2 in Sep, 2022 for a first time. 2 weeks later I bought game on Steam. Then I joined reddit BADIK sub-channel, because I was excited with game and had a lot of questions. Then I joined those waiting of EP9, it's good that when I enjoyed the game enough and went through most of the variations and paths, I was two months away from the release.
I played each route several times for different goals and permutations, affinities, etc. So if you think I'm a crazy J&M stan you're wrong. I like their path/branch a lot, but it doesn't mean that I play only J&M or even I do it more often than other routes.

I know this game pretty well, better than you might think.

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-10648057
Check this one for example, it was one of my the first valuable posts here, when I decided to spent more time here than on reddit.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
WooHoo, thx for reading, at first :HideThePain:

I warned that I was going to express my personal vision of the importance of someone, their role in the plot, and so on. And also the fact that I do it in an unusual way, firstly through comparison with author's previous game, and secondly through the prism of the author paying attention to certain characters more than others; through the use of narrator's replicas for some characters and in certain situations; through the creation of variability for certain characters and options for interaction and development of relationships with them. If a couple of characters get all this at once, but others don't, this is a reason to think about why this is happening. That was the main idea of the post and the angle the conclusions were drawn.

Therefore, I would prefer criticism and arguments about the coherence of some points and facts with their supposed importance, but not criticism of my approach to analysis in general and view angle on particular things.
This is counterproductive and it looks like a dispute for the sake of a dispute. I.e., I propose to accept my approach and my method of investigating the importance and priority of something as my personal view, and even if you disagree, then let's discuss it from my point of view, disputing the facts and their importance as arguments and justifications for the importance of something. Rather than trying to neglect or criticize my approach in general. So if the idea and target of your post to refuse me or anyone else to try to have a look at the game aspects from such angle, then I should allow myself agree to disagree.

So, I'll try to skip the parts where and which you considered as an incorrect approach to analysis on my side or it will be an infinite arguing for the sake of arguing. I will try to reply on the parts in which you underestimated or tried to lower the role or importance of some facts and their coincidence as a proofs of something.

And since english is not my native language too, I'm sure and I'm bet that I fucked up the right expression of my real thoughs into the words several times at least. A little typos or using an incorrect word in particular phrase may distort the meaning a lot or less. I did my best to correct typos and express my thoughts in a simpler way and words to avoid misunderstanding. But I know it's not enough. So, finally, my usual options is to shut up and just read others posts or post something I have on my mind and hope that most of people would understand it right.

I have pointed out the reasons that make me think so, and it's your right to disagree with it. My opinion and your opinion do not change anything. We are here to discuss the game, theories, preferences and various aspects of all this from different points of view. And the more approaches are used, the better. Even if some of approaches seems wrong to you. After all, it's better than looking at everything one-sidedly. Even Dalli-x brings up something interesting and valuable from time to time. This is one of the reasons, after the game itself, why we are on almost 20k page number. It's like the books, the writing and writing style of some books can be off-putting in essence and implementation for some readers. Or like a critics reviews. Different critics use different approaches for evaluating a product, its advantages and disadvantages, pros and cons. People prefer different reviews for this reason. Everyone likes various styles or approaches.

A huge part of the plot and story are built around their characters, their problems, their relationships (with MC and between each other).

While most of other characters and MGs/SGs have their own and independent parts and role in the plot and story, you may easily find the proofs that most of MGs/SGs are also heavily involved and intertwined with J&M here and there. The one of main reasons, which pushed MC to select a single love interest in EP8 was the fact, that he finally realized that "everyone knows everyone here", including MGs, which became friends with each other as well. And how badly things turning out over time if he date them all at a time (but even this is an option of how to play - honest and faithul to one LI or pursue several MGs at a time).

Since I want to discuss and pay attention to the facts, here it is:

Sage involvement:
- she convinces J&M to return to HOTs and since then their close interaction and friendship begins;
- she learns Maya's secret and shares her own with Maya, she also learns about J&M relationship;
- she is trying to help Maya with her student loan problem;
Bella involvement:
- nothing significant until EP9, but while playing the Bella branch, we learn that that she is well aware of J&M;
Jill involvement:
- she became Josy's friend early;
- she is a Maya's second chance to solve the problem and, obviously, they also became friends and get along;
Quinn involvement:
- she was a Maya's "mother";
- she was the one, who accepted Josy's pledge on purpose to fuck with Tommy's buttons a bit;
- she was a reason of J&M drama with them leaving the HOTs;
- she is an unavoidable source of futher troubles to them, which also means a reason for additional scenes as well;
MC involvement:
- it's easier to say where they don't interact than the other way around; even on friends path we are mostly miss only a lewd scenes with them, while most of the rest scenes remains intacted, even some of lewd scenes gets a special "non-lewd" replacements sometimes. So it's another unique J&M feature that no other MGs has and that no one else can offer.

I don't want to spend time on side characters and other SGs which also interacts and intertwines with J&M, it's not worth it. But it's safe to say, that there is a lot to list to.

Now compare the above with situation, when MC on any other MG path or vice versa. You will always get a lot of J&M scenes, because according to the game plot they are very good friends with MC and he supports and helps them from the beginning, and, which is most important - he want to. You may like it or not, but it's how DPC writes his story. MCs interactions with J&M are mostly unavoidable. Since most of other MGs content becomes very limited and optionable or just cutted off in case you're not on their path/branch. I'm talking now mostly about the first two seasons, since Season 3 begins with new branching system. But I'm sure and I bet that J&M will still have their "canon" scenes - common and ones which shared among the all branches, as usual and will still occupy a big part of plot, story, renders & "screen" time in different scenes. MC himself (which also reflects author view) consider them as his good friends, which means that he supposed to help them from time to time here and there. This adds additional content with them despite the selected branch or path and extends the interaction time and the number of common (canon) scenes. What does it mean? We have their own individual branch which occupy some space and part of the game. And, additionally, we have a lot of their content that is shared between the rest of MG branches as well. And finally, J&M branch and Josy and Maya as an individual characters offers the largest number of relationships permutations with them & MC, which also adds an additional content for all particular variations accordingly. Let's take a look of most fresh episode 9. If we play with a break up sub-branch/permutation, then each MG branch in this episode have to show us a bunch of scenes, renders and dialogues here and there during the whole episode. It's just a one of examples, but from a fresh Season 3. It's still there, and DPC has to reflect each outcome and permutation with them through scenes, renders and dialogues. It means "additional screen time".

I consider the narrator part and MC inner thoughts as one the most important and valuable proofs of attitude, level of affection, crush or love to a particular girl and so on, according it's a reflection of author position and view. On the other side - we can compare how many times this technique and method have been used for each MG.

I wrote enough lines from different part of the game in my post.
J&M part:
- at the beginning of the game, Josy literally opens it with MC dreams which are comes to true later;
- she is the only one, who MC talks about with his dad, and later MC also implies Maya too, when he have a phone call with dad; - Even Jill didn't awarded this, which is quite weird, right?
- reread the conversation of Elena & JB at the dorm party regarding MC & Josy;
- MC expresses his feelings of how it's good to be with Josy, how does he feel good around her, etc several times. She also expresses her feelings in the same way several times. EP5 - choice her to follow with to Maya dorm, while she want to keep it slowly, both of them can't help so the brakes don't work. EP7 - night in MC room after leaving Maya dorm & Patrick, read the whole dialogue after lewd scene, what they say to each other. EP8 gym lewd scene, short dialogue after, EP8 dorm party dance. No words needed, emotions through renders shown to us and Elena & JB conversation as a bonus. Even side people see "something" between them. The closest competitor here is only Jill. We can't predict what will happen in next episodes, but it's important to notice how deep & fast J&M relationships and their affection to each other grows. Now check the dialogues with other MGs in lewd scene and after them and in some particular moments, when they discuss or express feelings. Compare numbers, compare words said, compare emotions and a feeling of reciprocity and confidence in words, their sincerity, if you like. Only Jill's late EP8 scene could be a competitor here. Why you think Sage & Bella was made as an optionally "rejectable" MGs? Because MC & girls themselves are not sure where are they going and how it will turn. Both, for obvious reasons which they frankly discuss in some of the scenes. The same goes with rejection. Sage & Bella the ones who get easy rejects with a very less regrets from girls and MC sides. It all takes only a few short scenes with a pair of renders and dialogue lines. There're zero consequences for us after that, with an exception of Bella & Jill permutation.

Because a lot of signs of this accumulated already and awaits to unfold. It's your problem that you don't see it or don't expect. The main evidence with points of importance for our previous choices and decisions - when some particular previous MC action or decision are shown in a recap when fresh episode starts. In EP9 we seen a recap with "feelings for Josy" or "Maya" which was selected (or not) looooong ago in EP5. While DPC brings back this MCs decision and puts this into EP recap, and some things start to happen in same episode, then it's a hint for potential break up and separation to happen soon. Probably in EP10, maybe 11 or 12. But it's very close. It's a not a question of their conversation. It's a about their relationship which works quite poor w/o MC. We have an options to help them and cool down their fights and arguing, the particular variables are stored. It also gives us a clues for possible outcomes. MC may help them by supporting them and act as a their real friend, or he can start to sabotage their relationship silently by distancing from them and not interfere. Depending on selected "feelings for" option previously it could open a single path to one or another girl after their relationship collapses finally. Being on some MG branch and having that "feelings for" option could open a cheating variations with them.

Speculations vs facts. MC calls Josy "my girl" before they become official and long before they committed to each other in EP9. And at the EP9 end he calls them both "my girls". He also have an opportunity to say to Maya that he like her openly - twice. Jill - after fully commiting to her in EP8 scene (boyfriend/girlfriend words), while not being official at that moment, Sage & Bella are still in it's infancy, even in episode 9. "My girl" expression is the most sincere one. Because it means and expresses something very special and dear, rather than a trivial "girlfriend".

DPCs duality mechanics in action. But still, MC only mentions/ask for help/involve his dad only with J&M.

You mention EP7 (you forgot about EP5) and say that feelings would probably fade. But you mention the EP9 first. Then you mention 1 week distance (EP7 conversation) as a potential reason for not fading feelings, but doesn't mention that EP9 events is about 2 months later and Josy's feelings are clearly at the same place. Re-read the dialogue in EP7 on the friends path with feelings for Josy picked before, she says that she supposed that feeling will fade, but admits that it doesn't happen. Obviously it's the reason why we see and have that EP9 scene during a photoshoot. Finally, answer the question, with what purpose did the DPC made that variations with feelings left for one of the girls in the EP5 at all and why does it leads to a different consequences. Game remembers this choice and transfers all the variables that relate to aspects of the relationship with J&M into the 3rd season in full. I already mentioned above the EP9 recap scenes based on that variables, now it's time to figure it out by yourself. It's 1+1, not even a 2+2 thing.

I have to agree with you here. It's silly to call dad and ask him each time when MC faces relationship problems with another girls after he already got that single and good advice to follow his heart. Also he have DIK brothers (Derek especially) and Elena to pour his soul, discuss something and ask for adivice if he want to. But it doesn't cancel the scene with dad & Josy.
And since we are talking about families, Josy is the first, whose dad MC want to meet himself. Jill makes an offer to meet her parents and dialogue options let MC to doubt the necessity of this. It doesn't change a lot, but shows the MCs attitude in similar situations, but with with different girls. We doesn't have such options and opportunities with Bella & Sage for obvious reasons.

I don't want to repeat and copy-past replies, reasons are mostly here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-11097969

I never told that some girls bad, some good, other is better, etc. I tryed to find out why DPC pays so much attention to every little details with J&M, why they use RP system, while the rest of MGs are not, etc. Should I mention all that again?

It was meant that some characters received their imagery and appearance at the very beginning of development and did not change at all, which indirectly emphasizes that the DPC was satisfied with them and did not change or improve anything over time. For example, Jill was not originally planned at all and was added at the very last moment. What does it mean? That a bunch of scenes and dialogues had to be completed so that the character "integrated" into the plot and doesn't seem a hastily sewn on. According to DPC about a pre-worked out story and plot, then just adding a whole new character, and even MG, is a non-trivial task.

It's doesn't explain why the other MGs collects and gains / loses RPs as well, stores them as a variable, but never uses. At least in 1-9 EP, so far. RP checks in J&M case was always used "for fun", at least for today. You get nothing else than different renders so far. So what is it? It's just DPCs affection to bringing up all this little things or it mean something more? What's the purpose of collected and stored RPs for other MGs and it's further use?

While you're trying to substantiate every fact or little details I mentioned regarding J&M and most of your arguments are logical and reasonable, you forget about the very essence of the reason why all these details and facts appeared in principle. You know my position. I consider J&M special and unique in compare to other MGs and since it's DPC, who creates the game, it's characters and all these details, I assume that he have a some kind of affection/attitude whatever else it is for J&M or for Throuple/poliamoric relationships as is, since AL had shown similar patterns. There're a lot more characters in BADIK and this helps to dillute and hide a bit the signs of this among all this characters, but compairing 1 by 1 each MG with J&M it's safe to say that J&M receive much more attention from DPC. Each particular detail it's not an innocent renders, you have also implement all of it in code and game script, store and trace all variables, which allows to call for previous circumstances, MC choices and decisions to be able to reflect all this variativity, etc. It may look innocent or simple, but take a look at the game code. Some variables and our choices come to play after several episodes only. One thing is to trace and work with variables, which linked with something significant and directly affects the story and playthrough, the other thing is to trace purely cosmetic stuff intended to show player some details, which not every player could notice w/o compairing renders 1 by 1. You could say that's bc DPC likes such details, likes to point out some clue or hint to player through them, and you would be right, but you are in trap now, bc you will not find nothing similar for any other MG. What's prevented DPC to put such little things into every MG path & scenes through the all episodes we already played? Reason --> Consequence.

Now let's remember that DPC is not lazy when it comes to such moments, so it's not like a "I will use the same render, nobody will notice", since he proofs each time and do a very well with characters emotions through facial expressions and minimal adjustments to reflect particular emotions or changes in mood. Check some renders, sometimes only the position of the character's eyeballs may change there, or an eyebrow or lip may shift by just a couple of millimeters, but this is always a reaction to something - a phrase, an event, or an expression of mood and feelings.

In this particular scene DPC showing us the same render in all circumstances - when MC have feeling for Josy, when he haven't and despite he said to her (think about her all the time, from time to time or that they were doomed to fail). Imo, this means that MC have concern and he always in doubt regarding Josy. It doesn't happen in J&M branch, obviously.

differences in words are quite noticable

The effort DPC put in both break up scenarios is not comparable. Like you this or not, I consider it as a major indicator of event importance and adjustments for players feelings and emotions. I didn't meant that Jill scene is not sad. It also severe, but compare of how it's goes with her and with J&M.

Jill joins the the party, they figured things out and while it's hard to say MC & Jill are ok, but she mostly forgive him already and they talked a little. Scene is not small, but made via flashback, party is not affected at all, MC doesn't suffer and torture himself with thoughts.

J&M on the other hand. DPC constantly makes MC to have some inner thoughts and concern. This ruines party mood and expected fun. Interaction with J&M is minimized and some of the scenes altered in the way to remind of inevitable drama to unfold. You will not find any symbolism in Jill's scene. It's just good and heartbreaking scene with a sincere dialogue, but that's all. Symbolism here in there in J&M break up scenes and preparations for it is the same little details and attention to them that we seen before. And finally, this break up is not over. It's just begun. It's safe to say that we will have similar to Jill scene(s) with Josy. So, it probably should last for 2 episodes at min, and we have to learn the consequences as well.

I can't help if you don't see the reasons. And what's the point of ranting of how it WOULD be if DPC WOULD do it in one or another way? He did it as he did, it's a fact. You have to work with fact, since episode released and think of reasons why it was made in this particular way rather that theoretise of how else it would be done.

What happens after break up, but before episode end? We see a small scenes on Jill and Bella branches. Jill aware that one of the girls MC had dumped is Josy. Bella aware of their relationship and that MC was with them. Only Sage have no clue, bc MC is afraid to kill her mood and become a boner killer again. Even after break up they receive such special attention. DPC may simplify it in a couple of ways, but he doesn't.

I agree with your thoughts here and the way of your thinking.

It's time to think about the meaning of my post and connect all the dots together.

Who has the best chances, who has more potential endings, where the endings can be really good in terms of the future fate of MC and relationships.

Take a look at AL one more time, as is already a finished product with endings and everything else, and think about which endings are "canonical" there and following this logic - which MG/SG are canonical and which are not.

I will not be offended and will not suffer a lot if the DPC will "pull up" the Bella and Sage branches to an equivalent level with J&M and Jill. Equal chances and satisfaction for different players and MG stans would be great. But it doesn't imply enough drama levels then. So MC wouldn't regret and get some happy end with them. At the moment such outcomes are not plausible. It may change, it may not. We are still a few years away from release of the last episode.

I agree on this part, especially with the last sentences.

I'm biased, but I don't hate particular MGs like some agressive and blind fans. I play through all MG and SG routes and paths, while some people here and there are not, bc I find it exciting and the only way to explore and enjoy the whole story, not only the part.

I find my thoughts in that part as quite honest and plausible. Both from game and IRL positions and points of view. I pointed cons and pros and potential outcomes and material for game endings. I never mentioned very personal things and affections such as girls appearance, models, their lewd scenes. College years, age, society status and levels, families, perspectives are more important in terms of relationships success, good or bad endings and plausible outcomes. So, even if you find some biased moments there then I prefer to see you cons and pros for each MG rather than how dare I to think about endings and predict them. What's wrong with that? It's quite more useful than ranting about MG boobs, skin, hair, kinks, etc. it's funny and normal when in moderation, but it becomes terribly tedious when it turns into holy wars. But maybe it's only me.

This is also one of the DPC talents, imo he perfectly matches the music to certain scenes. I noticed it on my first playthrough and I'll never change my mind about it. A decent soundtrack is only half the case, but it is much more important that all the tracks fit into place in each case. I just noticed that Sage doesn't have her "music theme" if you want, since rest of MGs and even some of SGs have their music themes. I'm talking about unique scenes, lewd scenes, hangouts, flashbacks and so on. I haven't meant somebody's personal playlist or preferences.

Great, it took me 3 days - 2 hours per day to reply to your post :BootyTime:

I played the pirate copy of S1-2 in Sep, 2022 for a first time. 2 weeks later I bought game on Steam. Then I joined reddit BADIK sub-channel, because I was excited with game and had a lot of questions. Then I joined those waiting of EP9, it's good that when I enjoyed the game enough and went through most of the variations and paths, I was two months away from the release.
I played each route several times for different goals and permutations, affinities, etc. So if you think I'm a crazy J&M stan you're wrong. I like their path/branch a lot, but it doesn't mean that I play only J&M or even I do it more often than other routes.

I know this game pretty well, better than you might think.

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-10648057
Check this one for example, it was one of my the first valuable posts here, when I decided to spent more time here than on reddit.
After making my last post, I thought perhaps I stuffed my bowl too much. Now seeing this post, I realize how wrong I was. It wasn't packed enough..

Y'all are going to make me smoke through my stash much sooner than I had anticipated....
STOP IT!

stonerhomer.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes