Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
And the only results are producing long, strongly-worded epistles that don't actually change anything. :)
I am deeply concerned that Maya leads the way in speaking lines. There are much more interesting characters that deserve it.
And what's worse, she's infiltrated into other characters' storylines. Sage, now Jill. Only Bella remained of the MGs uninfected. "Plot frame", nothing to be done here.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I am deeply concerned that Maya leads the way in speaking lines. There are much more interesting characters that deserve it.
And what's worse, she's infiltrated into other characters' storylines. Sage, now Jill. Only Bella remained of the MGs uninfected. "Plot frame", nothing to be done here.
I was surprised that Jill was such a chatterbox.

Also, my guess is that about 30% of Sage's dialog lines are simply:

sa "*moans*"

:love:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I was surprised that Jill was such a chatterbox.

Also, my guess is that about 30% of Sage's dialog lines are simply:

sa "*moans*"

:love:
It mostly ok with Sage, because she have less lewds then some other girls and we get first full sex only in Ep.4, even with Quinn MC can have more.

But Jill, she's not a chatterbox, because...half of her lines are internal monologues :ROFLMAO: Really, Jill is the record holder for the number of internal thoughts, sampow recently made a post with a count.

• Haha
Reactions: Kpyna and JJ1960

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Lots of posts, lots of words. And zero theories about Jill's parents house, and MC mom photo.
You are in luck! The forums just added this cool new feature they are calling "Search™". If you put words in the box it tells you every time that they show up in the forum. It's really a lot of fun! I think it will revolutionize this Internet thingy that the kids are all talking about.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes