Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
You are in luck! The forums just added this cool new feature they are calling "Search™". If you put words in the box it tells you every time that they show up in the forum. It's really a lot of fun! I think it will revolutionize this Internet thingy that the kids are all talking about.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! All this time i wondering what it means - search. Now i blessed with your explanation!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The most annoying thing with BaDIK is that DrPinkCake keeps adding more and more mysteries without solving the old ones:

in episode 9 we finally learn that Sage is harassing Tybbie on Rooster... but... who the hell is Priscilla? who's the blue eyed woman in Derek's bar? who placed the hidden camera?

Anyway, I'm starting to think that Stephen Burke posted the naked Cathy cluck on DIK's Rooster. If it wasn't him, then his wife (Jade) did it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x
Jul 1, 2018
Seems like 5-6 months is a normal interval for a high quality single developer VN for larger updates. Eternum is in scope much smaller game and the last update was from February with the next being projected for late July or early August. For PC the two developers spit the next update in half to be able to have an earlier release with the first half and those are actually two guys working on it and not one.

DPC has a very high production quality, I mean in what other VN do you have a scene like you had during the contest in Ep. 9 with what...50 or so characters on screen? All in unique costumes, most of them have a name and at least some form of characterization as in "the player kinda knows them", with around...20 or so being very fleshed out characters...yeah, he takes his sweet time, but he also delivers the quality in my opinion. Sure, 9 months really is a stretch but there is no real way to make larger updates in less than half a year I think.
We are at a stage where we are closer to yearly update that 9 months, last update took 11 months. The update before that was the interlude and took 6 months while being small. As each update (aside from the interlude) always took more time, the future one will most likely not be released before November.

I'm just glad that DPC keeps updating his game, he could just advertise it with no new release for a few years with no significant drop among his patreons.

• Angry
Reactions: Fess1998
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes