Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It depends on exactly where you are in the story. As BeingADikDik stated there's points during a FreeRoam prelude or an actual entire FreeRoam or story event where the phone is not accessible. This is especially true if the MC is lacking clothing (as stands to reason). You mention " Like when we're about to break into the preps mansion " but that's not really enough info as the preps gets broken into more than once of course. If you are suggesting the Alumni party then the phone is accessible once you are actually in the FreeRoam event:

Otherwise, if you think there's some issue then please be more specific about where you believe the issue exists. Leaving it up to guessing or assuming where exactly you are describing is not an efficient way to offer you a proper response. Regards.
Yeah. I know. It broke somehow. Not sure how. I reinstalled the game, then your mod and it's all good now. Thanks for your mod. It's awesome. I use your mod in quite a few of the games that I play.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I know this. I've studied capitalism, you know? Okay, it's called macro economics but you get what I mean. But we're talking about crowdfundig a dev and not buying a product in the market. I don't say it's wrong to be a Patreon from a big whale. I just don't get why this one is so much "overcrowdfunded".
Well, that's exactly what I meant. All the devs have these costs and while the small devs can't implement many ideas as they could because they do not receive enough donations to afford large hardware, expensive assets and certainly not music licenses. We've many good devs out there who make really good AVN's with small budgets while DPC could cover all his costs for a whole update with just the money he get's in one month. What could we get for great AVN's if the small devs had more creative leeway because they could effort to do their work like they had in mind? The whole genre and we as players would profit.

Again, it's totally fine by me to donate DPC and it's up to everyone themself how much it's worth to them. I'm thinking more on a meta level here. Good games get abandoned because the devs can't pay the whole process and other good games get stuck in the "good" level and could get "great" if the dev had the money to do so. Imagine to have ten to twenty games on a quality level of BaDIK.
So the question is why Being a DIK is so popular? Well, there are several factors. For starters, he established himself with the release of Acting Lessons. This game was unique for its time. Then all the games in the genre represented themselves as jerking off for a couple of times, the same type and rather boring when you look at them now. And here comes the dev who blew up the genre - he created AVN with a plot and not a simple one, but a psychological thriller. Even then, this brought him popularity and 900 subscribers by the release of the first episode of BaDIK. The man made a name for himself, and no marketing.

And when people found out that DrPinkCake was making a new game, they already understood that it would be cool and subscribed. Plus, BaDIK has also become unique for its time - it is an AAA-level AVN, the only one in its genre at that time. This led to an explosive growth in popularity, subscribers began to grow exponentially.

1.PNG
Even now, when there are many top-level games, none of them can match BaDIK in terms of quality. If a developer wants to become as profitable, he really needs to surprise with something, create something unique. It's difficult now because the market is full of good high quality novels. I myself would like to see something new and unique, breathtaking. There is one developer who has achieved a lot of popularity, but this is already an OT discussion, if you want I can write to DM.

That's a good one revenge for Tyballs after those ear-bleeding cello sounds he always make.
Jill: are you satisfied, Tibby? If you don't shove that cello up your ass, I'll moan even louder. :devilish:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Too light skin. It's definitely not Bella; her skin is a little darker. It's not clear from the preview if her breasts are big. But it's definitely a big ass. Nora also has a big ass, she has lighter skin. It could be Zoe, by the way
View attachment 2743722
100% Zoey's room, 100% Zoey's booty. :sneaky:

Now you know what you have to do with the Others' route, folks.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Jamie talked about how he and Leon pledged, seems they hadn't a Hell Week, while the all rest of the DIKs passed through that. That's what he talked about mostly. That DIKs sometimes breaks the rules, while most of other frats are not. "Traditions" and so on.
Jamie and Leon had a hell of a week. Jamie only addressed so they partied with the DIKs for a while first before promising the DIKs. Nonetheless, Jamie dodges the actual question from the MC.
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Kpyna

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
Someone shared the orange and black jacket purchase link a long time back can anyone share that again please

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes