Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Every Jock is an ashole who Fuck their "Brother's" girlfriend behind his back, but Big A aka Big Asshole :LOL: is the worst, because Dawe is his best Friend and he fuck his girl, and then avoid both of them once he get a new pussy.:LOL:

Big Asshole is the Nick of their group :ROFLMAO:
He fucks his best friend's girlfriend, OK it's Dawe, but it's still one of the worst acts one can do
All right. That's ugly, true. But again, I'm not really sure that Anthony's brain is capable of processing and infering the implications of what he's about to do when he gets a boner.

And besides, it's Dawe we're talking about. Fuck him!

Reactions: mojococo

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
For a strong drama, you have to make it so that Arieth is pregnant with Anthony's baby. In that case, Ashley will go back to Derek. All the interesting stuff, as always, happens at the back of the main plot.
Ashley is just a few notches above Arieth as far as 'smarts' go. Which comes back to my impression of Derek being an utter moron. Those 2 would also go well together. As much so as Ashley with Big A.

Derek has a pretty fucking low bar.... But hey, all the power to him.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
All right. That's ugly, true. But again, I'm not really sure that Anthony's brain is capable of processing and infering the implications of what he's about to do when he gets a boner.

And besides, it's Dawe we're talking about. Fuck him!
It's not about Dawe , that's the point. folks specifically saying Big Asshole is better than the rest of the Jocks and that simply not the case.;)

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I'm not really sure that Anthony's brain is capable of processing and infering the implications of what he's about to do when he gets a boner.
Anthony is in a unique position when it comes to his brain and getting boners.. he's probably one of the few, where having excess blood flow going to his groin wouldn't affect his brain, considering it's not been proven he's got a brain to start with..

:ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jumbi

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
He fucks his best friend's girlfriend, OK it's Dawe, but it's still one of the worst acts one can do
I don't see an issue with it. IF your buddy can't get it up, or he's too small to give her what she needs, or both. You have to be the good friend and give her what she's been needing. A good fuck. Several times. I fail to see any problem. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: BobRossGhost

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
What's the requirement? Just be neutral/chick?
as long as you're not DIK... the only MC that Patrick can't like is the DIK one... the irony...
DiK and be nice to him.
That scene, code wise, is governed by the variable ep7_patrick_score. At the beginning of the scene the valor of the variable is 0. As expected, Patrick (Maya's dad) early adopts a totally neutral/expectant stance on the MC.

From that point on, Patrick's questioning and the MC's replies will shape for good or bad Patrick's opinion about Fuckface.

In short, besides the trickier question about the pink sheets of Josy's bed, if you want to score points with Patrick, you'd better be polite. Being rude subtracts points with him (go figure). Finally, having DIK affinity is an issue here, because even if you try to be nice to Patrick, the DIK MC, simply put, lacks proper etiquette, so the DIK MC can't score more than a single point with him.

These are the four possible outcomes by the end of the scene:

Bash:
if ep7_patrick_score < -3:
    $ new_bio("Maya", "I tried to help Maya with her dad, but I didn't make a good impression on him.")
    $ new_bio("Patrick", "I tried to help Maya with her dad, but I didn't make a good impression on him.")
    scene ep7_mj_dorm63b with dissolve
    my "But I'm sure he hates you."
elif ep7_patrick_score < 0:
    $ new_bio("Maya", "I tried to help Maya with her dad, but I didn't make a good impression on him.")
    $ new_bio("Patrick", "I tried to help Maya with her dad, but I didn't make a good impression on him.")
    scene ep7_mj_dorm63b with dissolve
    my "But I don't think he'll like you after this."
elif ep7_patrick_score < 4:
    $ new_bio("Maya", "I tried to help Maya with her dad, and I made a decent impression on him.")
    $ new_bio("Patrick", "I tried to help Maya with her dad, and I made a decent impression on him.")
    $ RPmaya += 1
    my "And I think he doesn't mind you, even if he doesn't want you to live here with me."
elif True:
    $ RPmaya += 2
    $ new_bio("Maya", "I tried to help Maya with her dad, and I made a good impression on him.")
    $ new_bio("Patrick", "I tried to help Maya with her dad, and I made a good impression on him.")
    my "And I think you made a good impression on him even if he doesn't want you to live here with me."
If you manage to be rude all along with Patrick and also your reply to his question about the pink sheets on Josy's bed (that you claim as yours) does not satisfy him, you'll get the first outcome. The updated Maya's and Patrick's bio pages reflect this: "I tried to help Maya with her dad, but I didn't make a good impression on him." Also, Maya's line says it all: "But I'm sure he hates you." :KEK:

If you do a little better than that, but still get a negative score with Patrick, Maya's and Patrick's bio pages will update with the same entry as before. Maya's line to you, however, will be slightly less harsh: "But I don't think he'll like you after this."

If you get a positive score with Patrick, but fail to get the maximum four points, Maya's and Patrick's bio pages will update with this entry: "I tried to help Maya with her dad, and I made a decent impression on him." And Maya will tell the MC this line: "And I think he doesn't mind you, even if he doesn't want you to live here with me." You'll also see your RPmaya score increased by one point.

Finally, if you make the best impression possible on Patrick (i.e. get a perfect score of 4 points with him), the bio pages of Maya and her dad will get this new entry: "I tried to help Maya with her dad, and I made a good impression on him." And Maya will say this line to the MC: "And I think you made a good impression on him even if he doesn't want you to live here with me." Also, on this occasion, it is by 2 points that the RPmaya count will get increased.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Honestly I can't take their "relationship" serious at all after she fucked with like 10 guys by now. Who knows who the dad of her kid will actually be. :KEK:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Too bad that at the end of episode 8 you can't choose Quinn, I think that of all the girls is the most complex.
If you are on her path and not on Josy's/Maya's or Jill's ones, some of your memories with her should appear during the crossroads big decision, by the end of episode 8. Pick the Others' branch and have fun in episode 9 then.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes