BobRossGhost

Jan 22, 2019
Or Jacob:

:KEK:
yeah but there wont really be any drama if its Jacob, Jamie on the other hand will have a 2nd baby scare, potential for an explosion if he's still with Dany, if its Tommy Heather will cut his dick off and it would be funny.....or maybe its Derek and his dad makes him have a shotgun wedding

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
yeah but there wont really be any drama if its Jacob, Jamie on the other hand will have a 2nd baby scare, potential for an explosion if he's still with Dany, if its Tommy Heather will cut his dick off and it would be funny.....or maybe its Derek and his dad makes him have a shotgun wedding

The thing is: If it is Jamie we will never know. If it is Jacob it would immediately obvious. :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't know why, but Bella always reminded me somehow of the Spanish journalist and celebrity .
It's not even close, but Bella probably has Spanish ancestry. Name is very popular in Spain, right? (also in France), and she also has slightly dark skin, hinting at Mediterranean type. Someone in her family tree has this origin.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It's not even close, but Bella probably has Spanish ancestry. Name is very popular in Spain, right? (also in France), and she also has slightly dark skin, hinting at Mediterranean type. Someone in her family tree has this origin.
Isabel is a Spanish name. Isabella if anything sounds Italian.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Reactions: Darkwen and Jumbi

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
and Elena
Elena's different. She and John Boy seem to have sharing as a kink. Tommy, on the other hand...
Elena's another one I'll fuck if we get the chance. Not sure if they actually are open. I just think they're more lenient on a few things. Slightly open. Also, Heather and Douchebag are more into the whole 'If you cheat on me, I cheat on you' type of shit.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes