JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
OK, here is my Theory of the Week (tip 'o the hat to dalli_x):

Derek and Maya are the Wonder Twins of B&R. They both have amazing yet also useless super powers that they exhibit over and over and nobody really cares.

Derek's super power is On-Demand Flatulence. He uses it to great effect to save MC during Hell Week with the security guard. He also cuts one in class only seconds after sipping some coffee, demonstrating that no mere mortal's digestive system is capable of generating that much gas in such a short period of time from so little organic matter.

Maya's super power is Unnecessary Drama, which she unconsciously induces with anything she gets involved with. From fucking up a simple student loan application to having a girlfriend and/or boyfriend or trying to join a sorority there is nothing that her radius of complexity can't make worse and drag more and more people into her circle of misery.

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
With Jill, Quinn doesn't lie down. It doesn't matter if Stephen Burke is behind Quinn or not. Jill is a Royce and the Royce could even hurt Quinn and Stephen Burke. The air gets thicker for Quinn either way because the Royce family will be involved through the Royce attorney. If Jill contacts the Royce attorney, Mom and Dad Royce will find out about it and ask questions. This makes Quinn a bad chess player, she betrayed the MC to get the restaurant, and the MC can also allude to Maya in EP2. Quinn's ass is skating on thin ice.

You know what I don't understand then? If it's because of the CHICK MC's behavioral style, then why hasn't Quinn ever fucked Tommy, because Tommy's behavioral style would be exactly what then Quinn is looking for, she did fuck Vinny after all. No, it's not about the behavioral style of the MC, it's about a change in Quinn.
On the Quinn path (no other sides or L.I. influence), Quinn really cares about MC. The complexity for her is how to be with him and run her business plans (and never show weakness to the public/business partners). She hasn't figured out if that is workable or not. But as we see at the end of Ep9, she is now willing to have MC help out (for protection) while she visits her suppliers. If MC does well in that, then she can claim to the business partners MC is just additional production. Yet, secretly (her childhood influence of never show weakness/never trust or not), she wants a serious relationship with MC but it can only be done privately. She is also completely clueless of how one has a caring relationship. Currently even that is: show no weakness. Don't know where this is going to go or how DPC has this part of the story mapped out.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
On the Quinn path (no other sides or L.I. influence), Quinn really cares about MC. The complexity for her is how to be with him and run her business plans (and never show weakness to the public/business partners). She hasn't figured out if that is workable or not. But as we see at the end of Ep9, she is now willing to have MC help out (for protection) while she visits her suppliers. If MC does well in that, then she can claim to the business partners MC is just additional production. Yet, secretly (her childhood influence of never show weakness/never trust or not), she wants a serious relationship with MC but it can only be done privately. She is also completely clueless of how one has a caring relationship. Currently even that is: show no weakness. Don't know where this is going to go or how DPC has this part of the story mapped out.
I'm just thinking about who Quinn would take if the MC is Chick and Quinn can't ask the MC to protect her. Maybe Tommy? After all, they made up on the roof.

But if it's possible, my MC will stay out of Buddy Alley.

Reactions: znar25

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
So as disaster looms for Sage (no dedicated Ep10 previews), how does the fanbase deal with this severe impact to the story?

Did Sage and her agent want more money and will be written out of the series instead? :ROFLMAO:

Possible story: EP10 below at the end. Sage has been avoiding MC. She has a massive job offer that she can't turn down across the country. She has everything she needs to graduate ahead of time and will finish up (including her thesis) online.

She wants to tell MC, and goes to a performance of his. MC doesn't see her. She looks, tears in her eyes. She thinks, this this is all for the best....and leaves.... ::::fade to black for that path in Ep.10.

1386401_1.png

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So as disaster looms for Sage (no dedicated Ep10 previews), how does the fanbase deal with this severe impact to the story?

Did Sage and her agent want more money and will be written out of the series instead? :ROFLMAO:

Possible story: EP10 below at the end. Sage has been avoiding MC. She has a massive job offer that she can't turn down across the country. She has everything she needs to graduate ahead of time and will finish up (including her thesis) online.

She wants to tell MC, and goes to a performance of his. MC doesn't see her. She looks, tears in her eyes. She thinks, this this is all for the best....and leaves.... ::::fade to black for that path in Ep.10.

View attachment 2756496
Sad story.

I would rather imagine so that Sage recognizes the musical potential of the MC and she becomes his manager.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I'm just thinking about who Quinn would take if the MC is Chick and Quinn can't ask the MC to protect her. Maybe Tommy? After all, they made up on the roof.

But if it's possible, my MC will stay out of Buddy Alley.
Good point. Tommy helps, gets severely injured and/or dies.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

View attachment 2756496
Months later....Sage returns to visit family. By this time, MC has been plowing Jade even better than before. Jade thinks its time to tell Sage about the new man in her life. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ray_D

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
This used to happen on the soap operas my mom watched when I was growing up. I'm sure at the beginning of the new episode so you can hear the announcer say:

"In Episode 10, the role of Sage will be played by Jaye Campbell."

• Haha
Reactions: znar25

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The fate of Quinn and MC is happiness, wealth, and a long, long life in a blaze of glory and universal adoration. :cautious:
That may be so. Quinn's happiness is death, because then she doesn't have to watch the MC become a famous, rich and revered rock musician with the help of Sage and live a long and happy life with JM.:rolleyes::p

It's a win-win situation. Quinn gets what she deserves and JM gets with the MC what was destined for them from the beginning.:devilish::ROFLMAO:

mentos_cooler

May 6, 2023
This game is a gem... and the fact that you have a lot of choice then it means it will be complicated in the future so as a fan (starting today), our patience and our money is needed.

Botreses

Oct 7, 2017
I want to import my own game file to season 3.

I save it to transfer on the screen at the end of the game. However, there is no option to import in season 3. I am not a Patreon, gog or steam member. I downloaded the game from here. Is there no way for me to move my own save file?? :(

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I want to import my own game file to season 3.

I save it to transfer on the screen at the end of the game. However, there is no option to import in season 3. I am not a Patreon, gog or steam member. I downloaded the game from here. Is there no way for me to move my own save file?? :(
I don't know why that's happening to you.

Just to be clear. You have two separate game folders: one for seasons 1 and 2 and the other for interlude and episode 9, right? And you play on what OS? Windows? If you can answer yes to everything, then you certainly should be able to import your transfer save to season 3.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes