Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
He went back to work. Nothing seems to have burned.
View attachment 2758338
This friday:
Announcement
"There will be no status report today. My rigs couldn't process a single animation due to a massive power outage on the second day of my vacation. The batteries were able to work for an hour, but then they ran out of battery power and the PCs turned off. Alas, I have to start everything from the beginning and release of the game is delayed by at least two weeks more.That damn power company, they are hurting my business"

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
This friday:
Announcement
"There will be no status report today. My rigs couldn't process a single animation due to a massive power outage on the second day of my vacation. The batteries were able to work for an hour, but then they ran out of battery power and the PCs turned off. Alas, I have to start everything from the beginning and release of the game is delayed by at least two weeks more.That damn power company, they are hurting my business"
It's... It's horrible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 9, 2019
This friday:
Announcement
Friday:
DIKFans.jpg
DPC:
DocPink.jpg
02.jpg

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I had to think about Caleb again because he doesn't actually behave maliciously towards the MC. With things like this, I always ask myself the question, why?

Now we learn in EP9 from Josy so that boyfriend of her mother Iris Moore is called Clive and this Clive makes life difficult for our Josy. He makes Josy feel so that her mother is the victim and Josy is the criminal. Actually, Iris is the victim because Pete cheated on Iris with Monica. We learn that from Josy in EP2. But why would Josy be the criminal? In EP2 we also learn from Josy so that Pete always claimed that while married to Iris nothing started with Monica, but Josy knows so that Pete cheated on Iris. If that Josy never told her mother, makes Josy an accomplice in the eyes of Clive. Why all of this? Clive is kind of a jerk because you shouldn't chalk that up to a kid, but it also shows so Clive has a strong justice attitude. What does that have to do with Caleb?

Caleb shows the same justice attitude throughout the game. The DIKs attack the jocks with dildos in EP5. Caleb has already learned what is going on between the DIKs and Jocks, so also so the Jocks have previously attacked the DIKs with dildos. Caleb only humiliates Tommy, makes a stupid crack at DIKs, but doesn't get physical any further. Let's note so he only humiliated Tommy directly.

Let's move on to the Jocks Rooster Clucks. Here you should pay attention to how the MC responds. In EP5 Jacob tells Derek and the MC so they shouldn't disparage DIKs, regarding the Crabs. The MC gives a hint to the Jocks about Rooster so that Dawe has Crabs. In EP2, Maya tells the MC to make him look like shit while dancing. In EP5 the MC writes on Rooster so Anthony is the dance master. Both of these things Caleb didn't understand (he's not the brightest) and his responses show his justice attitude towards bullies. Likewise, Caleb writes for the MC to watch what he writes and he will watch the MC.

In EP8, the MC is in the gym, but with whom? Josy. Josy has also convinced the MC. The MC can fuck with Josy in the gym. But the reaction of Caleb, punching bag, happens after the MC can fuck with Josy. What if Caleb is the son of Clive? Josy and Caleb wouldn't be siblings, but Caleb could act like a brother. Then he would also know so Josy hates Tommy and Tommy is also the son of Monica who victimized Iris in Clive's eyes.

Also interesting to this would be what we learn from Heather in EP4 at HOTs Movie night. She says to Josy so she can be her sister-in-law. In EP7 at the HOTs party, Heather wasn't turned off by Caleb at first. The jerk just blew it because he's socially awkward.

In EP9, however, Heather is really pissed off at Tommy. Even Elena warns Tommy about this in EP8 so he should change his attitude about being with Heather for Heather's sake. I figure so that a breakup between Heather and Tommy is inevitable. But what if Iris and Clive got married and Caleb became more presentable with some help. Heather was already not averse to Caleb in EP7 and if he were more presentable, I could imagine a relationship between Heather and Caleb. Then Heather would be Josy's sister-in-law again.

Sage brought up in EP9 if there could be peace between the Jocks and the DIKs. Well, if Heather was with Caleb and JM was with the MC, then it would be possible. Dawe won't mess with Caleb and the DIK Mansion is bigger than Tommy as the MC himself says in EP8. Caleb is the strongest Jock and the MC is the strongest DIK. The two have their brothers under control and a joint party would work.

Of course Tommy would be totally pissed, especially if Heather was at such a party with her new lover Caleb, but he has only himself to blame.

Reactions: dav3knight

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Theory: Vinny will get into a confrontation with the main characters,, resulting in one of them getting shot.

If Rusty still has his car, they drive to the hospital.

If Rusty sold his car, the shot person dies.
I think Vinny is too smart to shoot anyone without being in trouble. But the idea itself is interesting. No one has to be shot, but can also otherwise get into a life-threatening situation where medical help is needed.

Reactions: dav3knight

ttt_

Mar 13, 2019
New here. Is there a way to select only josy relationship in episode 8 finale? Or it's continuous to be J and M?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
This friday:
Announcement
And the fan base status report that can't wait another second....
:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
New here. Is there a way to select only josy relationship in episode 8 finale? Or it's continuous to be J and M?
Welcome.
Unfortunately Josy is tied to Maya and her student loan story, solo Josy is not possible at the moment.
But in Ep.9 there are hints that Throuple will break up in the future, it also remains an open question whether it is possible to reunite with Josy in next Episodes if you didn't manage to follow their route in Ep.4, but in Ep.5 during the dialogue with Derek you chose "I still have feelings for Josy".
This option unlocks additional interactions with her during Season 2, and she will also be present when the MC is considering what girl to choose in Crossroads.

Reactions: ttt_
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes