QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
I want to import my own game file to season 3.

I save it to transfer on the screen at the end of the game. However, there is no option to import in season 3. I am not a Patreon, gog or steam member. I downloaded the game from here. Is there no way for me to move my own save file?? :(
My folders (where the executable file is):
Seasons 1-2: C:\Games\Being a DIK
Interlude + Ep9: C:\Games\Being a DIK Season 3

No issues with export/import.

Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
My folders (where the executable file is):
Seasons 1-2: C:\Games\Being a DIK
Interlude + Ep9: C:\Games\Being a DIK Season 3

No issues with export/import.
Yeah. I don't know if it's important or not. But I also have both game directories inside of one folder.

Last edited:

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
Yeah. I don't know if it's important or not. But I also have both game directories inside of one folder.
After a bit of digging, the folder structure might be irrelevant:
The folder C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\persistent
contains BeingADIKSeason2Transfer file which is the one related to export/import.

Reactions: Jumbi

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Same folder? As in you tried to merge the season 3 executable with the season 2 executable? If so, that was a mistake. You need separate folders as the season 1&2 and season 3 executables are separate applications. If not, apologies for my misunderstanding.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Same folder? As in you tried to merge the season 3 executable with the season 2 executable? If so, that was a mistake. You need separate folders as the season 1&2 and season 3 executables are separate applications. If not, apologies for my misunderstanding.
No, it's not that. I mean something like this:

parent directory
---Seasons 1 and 2 directory
---Interlude and ep. 9 directory

Very much the same idea that QWareZ expressed here.

Thank God I've been playing the game without any issues until now. XD

EDIT: And hey, no need for apologizing. No harm done. Misunderstanding something can happen to anybody.

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
What is the rank "Chick" and "Dik" needed to go out with each character? , type like this

View attachment 2758048
Maya/Josy Throuple - CHICK/Neutral in ep 4
Sage - no affinity requirement (seems to prefer DIK though)
Bella - no affinity requirement (seems to prefer CHICK)
Jill - CHICK/Neutral in ep 8.

Quinn - DIK/Neutral and not in relationship with throuple in ep 6 and Jill in ep 7.
Rio - no affinity requirement
Cam - no affinity requirement
Sarah and Mel - no affinity requirement but seem to prefer DIK
Nicole - no affinity requirement
Lily - no affinity requirement
Heather - DIK affinity

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
So as disaster looms for Sage (no dedicated Ep10 previews), how does the fanbase deal with this severe impact to the story?

Did Sage and her agent want more money and will be written out of the series instead? :ROFLMAO:

Possible story: EP10 below at the end. Sage has been avoiding MC. She has a massive job offer that she can't turn down across the country. She has everything she needs to graduate ahead of time and will finish up (including her thesis) online.

She wants to tell MC, and goes to a performance of his. MC doesn't see her. She looks, tears in her eyes. She thinks, this this is all for the best....and leaves.... ::::fade to black for that path in Ep.10.

View attachment 2756496
You've been listening to [The Weeknd & Ariana Grande - Save Your Tears] to much when ya wrote that ending :D
And the part that i meanth *I saw you singing in a crowded room, you looked so happy when im not with you*
Okey i replaced dancing by singing but you get what i meanth right?

Anyways, now i hope that that song becomes a part of BaD now as well :D
Greetings Riggnarock.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
man is Sally going to be fuckable yet?
We already had a special with Sally, and there are many signs that we may soon will be able to try her.

But what I really want to know about is KRJ, no signs that we're going to have anything with her, nothing at all, I have to fool myself with the idea that she is stalking the MC in hopes that something will happen between them. :/

ep8_reward_sally_9.jpg

HumperDoo

Apr 18, 2020
We already had a special with Sally, and there are many signs that we may soon will be able to try her.

But what I really want to know about is KRJ, no signs that we're going to have anything with her, nothing at all, I have to fool myself with the idea that she is stalking the MC in hopes that something will happen between them. :/

View attachment 2758247
KRJ? do you mean Karen i also wanna see her clamped onto the MC like she's made to be a meat sleeve, i call it AMC's The Walking Limp Gimp :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: bigdick289

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
So as disaster looms for Sage (no dedicated Ep10 previews), how does the fanbase deal with this severe impact to the story?

Did Sage and her agent want more money and will be written out of the series instead? :ROFLMAO:

Possible story: EP10 below at the end. Sage has been avoiding MC. She has a massive job offer that she can't turn down across the country. She has everything she needs to graduate ahead of time and will finish up (including her thesis) online.

She wants to tell MC, and goes to a performance of his. MC doesn't see her. She looks, tears in her eyes. She thinks, this this is all for the best....and leaves.... ::::fade to black for that path in Ep.10.

View attachment 2756496
Oh man, those amps for that guitar would be a howling mess. Feedback for years.

Reactions: znar25
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes