KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
"Self-improvers" on Bella deserve to get castrated first and axed later.
God, what cruelty... What a barbarity. :eek:
Ok, let's talk in a civilized and rational way.
Shouldn't we appreciate Bella's huge and beautiful tits as much as they deserve it?!
Of course we should. But this can only be done by trying out tits of all other possible sizes.

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
so far the opposite

if we cheat on her with Cathy the break-up is completely drama-free and without consequences

if we don't choose her when it comes to getting serious, she'll just weep alone in her living room

we're a long way from "fatal attraction"
Thats what she wants you to think so you can't anticipate the swing

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I wonder if DPC ever meant something deeper with it, or was a random asset interaction/throwaway line and people years later still joke, or expect that to be Chechov' axe. :BootyTime:. That being said, I would not even be angry if Bella saves MC from Vinny with that axe.

Noonwraith

Oct 24, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is Bella locked behind some sort of intricate chain of decisions? My playthrough was almost fully DIK with a permanent DIK affinity and Massive DIK status; I had just kept on taking the decisions that seemed the most fun to me. Do I need to go full CHICK, or at least not overly DIK, to have a chance with Isabella? I had heard something about having fun with Cathy during the car ride locking the Bella path but I tried reloading a save, not initiating that scene, and nothing changed.

Please don't point me towards the walkthrough, I know that's always an option. I want to keep my playthrough as blind and 'natural' as possible, I'm only looking for hints and pointers as to what I could've done to lock her path away completely.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Is Bella locked behind some sort of intricate chain of decisions? My playthrough was almost fully DIK with a permanent DIK affinity and Massive DIK status; I had just kept on taking the decisions that seemed the most fun to me. Do I need to go full CHICK, or at least not overly DIK, to have a chance with Isabella? I had heard something about having fun with Cathy during the car ride locking the Bella path but I tried reloading a save, not initiating that scene, and nothing changed.

Please don't point me towards the walkthrough, I know that's always an option. I want to keep my playthrough as blind and 'natural' as possible, I'm only looking for hints and pointers as to what I could've done to lock her path away completely.

As far as I remember, initialy when you have lunch with her in the cafeteria and tell her your backstory, she decides if you are a good person and recomends you to Jill. Dont remember every choice, but wearing the dildo helmet detracts points, so does making fun of cafeteria girl's food, beating up Troy in ep1. Oferring to pay for her food, helping the kid in the math class with homework and not giving a smartass responss to Jade when she asks you why are you taking Gender Classes, makes both of them praising you and Bella likes that. If you pass that checkpoint you will eventualy get an option to visit her in the library, which is the point where you basically open her path. After that you should be able to move in with her when Josy shows up at @ Maya's.
In ep 5 dont sleep with Cathy, as that closes her path.

You dont need any specific affinity, or status, just be carefull, especially early on DIK MC joke options are very crude and Bella doesn't lile that. By not going CHIck you miss out 2 extra possitions on sex scenes with her, one is 69 and I forgot the other one.

bobi7

Jun 6, 2019
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
First of all I have to thank you For Sharing this Fantastic Game,Then I wish I Could Donate But because Of My Country Conditions I Can't but let me Appologize for That.at least Let me Proper thanksfully From all Hard work That you Done.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I disagree, the branching is there heavily from at least the seventh chapter onwards, including the ninth.
I mean yeah, the tons of people who were crying their game kept crashing in Ch.9 because they modded it to cross the streams fuck with branches should be a proof enough it is there.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Pretty sure the only thing Becky spreads faster than her legs is gossip.
Becky isn't even there, she went home.

I mean yeah, the tons of people who were crying their game kept crashing in Ch.9 because they modded it to cross the streams fuck with branches should be a proof enough it is there.
Wasn't that on purpose, though? DPC likes to do those things to fuck with people using mods.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
After you start dating for real, but before then she's pretty open that most of the girls do talk about fucking you if they have. The MC being a giant manwhore is hardly a surprise.
Ofc I meant that this was as things are going forward after you've decided to be with them. For instance fucking Sage's mom is not gonna end well i guess.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Wasn't that on purpose, though? DPC likes to do those things to fuck with people using mods.
I'd say not exactly. It was more of a "the game doesn't bother to check for potential errors which might happen if the player modded it to create situations not possible to achieve otherwise, so if that gets the player stuck, that's entirely on them and their own problem".

DPC does put in some stuff to mess up with mods, yes, but this one looks like opting not to put extra effort in scripting to resolve potential issues people went out of their way to make. Perfectly understandable, tbh.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
As far as I remember, initialy when you have lunch with her in the cafeteria and tell her your backstory, she decides if you are a good person and recomends you to Jill. Dont remember every choice, but wearing the dildo helmet detracts points, so does making fun of cafeteria girl's food, beating up Troy in ep1. Oferring to pay for her food, helping the kid in the math class with homework and not giving a smartass responss to Jade when she asks you why are you taking Gender Classes, makes both of them praising you and Bella likes that. If you pass that checkpoint you will eventualy get an option to visit her in the library, which is the point where you basically open her path. After that you should be able to move in with her when Josy shows up at @ Maya's.
In ep 5 dont sleep with Cathy, as that closes her path.

You dont need any specific affinity, or status, just be carefull, especially early on DIK MC joke options are very crude and Bella doesn't lile that. By not going CHIck you miss out 2 extra possitions on sex scenes with her, one is 69 and I forgot the other one.
eh I just cheat with Sancho's mod in those situations (switching affinities) so I always get the most optimal conversation options :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I dunno. Sage can do the fisty cuffs But Bella? If she gets you in a headlock, death by thunder thighs. Flexible as hell and pretty domineering. Oh, wait. New kink unlocked. Nice. Where were we?
if picking a girlfriend its sage hands down, but thinking she stands a chance against bella in a fight is doubtful. based on what we know about both. bella is the better athlete. she has displayed far more dexterity, flexibility, and core strength. it was laughed at many years ago, but all top tier martial artists practice some form of yoga now, and for good reason. both out performed the mc in cardio (no small task), but bella damn near killed us, so she takes the edge there too. mentally, we see that they both have anger issues, but bella displays a level of control and maturity that sage doesnt, thats a huge advantage, and plays into the next point. sage's best asset is that shes very long. she could be a great range fighter, but as we know, shes prone to fits of rage which would likely negate that advantage when she rushes in like a bull on a stud farm. its well established now that fighters who keep calm, fight smart, and weather the early storm can often (not always) defeat a raging phenom. the only draw back i see with bella as a fighter are her ridiculous tits. the inflation level on those things may make her float like a butterfly, but could hurt her ability to sting like a bee. sage is a wild card, and never to be counted out because she IS a bad ass. but, if i had to bet, its bella by rear naked choke, or possibly some sort of tiddy triangle. the only guarantee here is that the mc gets hard while watching it go down.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Noonwraith
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes