felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It is wrong to say that Josy ran to the bathroom to avoid the confrontation that isn't all what's going on she goes to the bathroom to fighter what is going on because she ask MC "what are we going to do" that isn't avoiding anything. Josy was that so soon so she looking to MC to be clam because really that is who Josy wants to be with even thought yes she does had feelings for Maya. Josy would been totally willing to leave Maya right then and there but MC missed it up
I repeat: to avoid confrontation. She escapes to the bathroom and then wants to agree with mc, the mistake, on what to say, on how to hide what happened from Maya

Reactions: ffive

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I repeat: to avoid confrontation. She escapes to the bathroom and then wants to agree with mc, the mistake, on what to say, on how to hide what happened from Maya
That isn't avoiding confrontation in any world, Josy wanted to tell Maya with MC but he blows up Josy didn't know what to do, besides you could say the same about Maya because she hide what happen from Josy

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I wasn't a big fan of Jill at the start but I was bored and on a whim I decided I'll take a crack at it... her content in the last 2 episodes is pretty decent, I was pleasantly surprised, DPC knows his shit.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I wasn't a big fan of Jill at the start but I was bored and on a whim I decided I'll take a crack at it... her content in the last 2 episodes is pretty decent, I was pleasantly surprised, DPC knows his shit.
Oh yes,"pretty decent" :cautious: :cautious:

but you are right about one thing,
he knows his ""shit",
to come to this downright monstrosity,
he must have smoked very good"shit"and been in the highest realms !!:sick::sick:
Screenshot_367.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That isn't avoiding confrontation in any world, Josy wanted to tell Maya with MC but he blows up Josy didn't know what to do, besides you could say the same about Maya because she hide what happen from Josy
there is not a single sentence from Josy that suggests that she wants to tell Maya what happened, absolutely nothing. indeed she clearly thinks back to what she did (the famous speech about the mistake, about how guilty MC is too). at that moment Maya is the only one who tries to calm souls and to arrive at a dialogue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
there is not a single sentence from Josy that suggests that she wants to tell Maya what happened, absolutely nothing. indeed she clearly thinks back to what she did (the famous speech about the mistake, about how guilty MC is too). at that moment Maya is the only one who tries to calm souls and to arrive at a dialogue.
Josy ask mc "what are WE going to do" clearly she wanted to tell Maya why else would she ask that, it would not make any since what so ever if she didn't. So your wrong there but I will give you that Maya did start things off that said she left out everything about mc. Josy just wants to know if MC is with her and together they tell Maya what they did then go from there yes she feels guility as she should but Josy never said it was wrong. Maya might had been the most ready but in the end really no one handle handle it better because no one told the whole truth until episode 4.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
I feel like she has a stronger character arc if you aren't dating her in episode 9, but it's not bad by any means. Better than Bella's where the MC forgot he can ask questions.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Oh yes,"pretty decent" :cautious: :cautious:

but you are right about one thing,
he knows his ""shit",
to come to this downright monstrosity,
he must have smoked very good"shit"and been in the highest realms !!:sick::sick:
View attachment 2868434
OK To be fair, the Jill path in episode 8 does have decent content…
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png
nice.gif

But yeah episode 9 ruined everything. :rolleyes:
Banana.gif

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy ask mc "what are WE going to do" clearly she wanted to tell Maya why else would she ask that, it would not make any since what so ever if she didn't. So your wrong there but I will give you that Maya did start things off that said she left out everything about mc. Josy just wants to know if MC is with her and together they tell Maya what they did then go from there yes she feels guility as she should but Josy never said it was wrong. Maya might had been the most ready but in the end really no one handle handle it better because no one told the whole truth until episode 4.
Maya actually the worst in this whole situation, not because she lied, but because she is the only one who doesn't even give a fuck about any of the cheating thing . all she care about is her own tuition problem nothing more :LOL:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Maya actually the worst in this whole situation, not because she lied, but because she is the only one who doesn't even give a fuck about any of the cheating thing . all she care about is her own tuition problem nothing more :LOL:
Maya loves her tuition problem more then everyone even Josy watch she end up joining Quinn and turn into the game's biggest whore. Wait maybe that why she change her hair and is hanging out with Rio. Slut Maya is real:devilish:

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023

On the phone with the MC just before coming to B&R, Josy wanted to clear things up with the MC, no doubt with Maya too since she had to do it, right?

Au téléphone avec le MC juste avant de venir à B&R, Josy voulait mettre les choses au clair avec le MC, aucun doutes qu'avec Maya aussi puisqu'elle dit être obligée de le faire, non?

Reactions: Darkwen

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
People still dicking on Jill's costume? Sheesh. I actually think it was a great troll move by DPC but it also works as that is just Jill let out of her shell and is more playful and silly. Not everything has to be "I hate everything, let's wear a slutty outfit". That shit gets old real fast. Silly Jill is a good counter balance to the edgy shit that goes on in the game at times.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Josy ask mc "what are WE going to do" clearly she wanted to tell Maya why else would she ask that, it would not make any since what so ever if she didn't.
I've interpreted that as Josy wanting to come up together with a cover story they could tell Maya, that would hide the fact Josy and MC potentially slept together. She wanted to work out the details so they wouldn't be discovered by their stories mismatching.

She was probably planning to tell Maya about that guy she's met, and to tell MC about that girl she's with, but definitely not in the way that occurred and not with all sordid details.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes