felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
On the phone with the MC just before coming to B&R, Josy wanted to clear things up with the MC, no doubt with Maya too since she had to do it, right?

Au téléphone avec le MC juste avant de venir à B&R, Josy voulait mettre les choses au clair avec le MC, aucun doutes qu'avec Maya aussi puisqu'elle dit être obligée de le faire, non?
but Josy's intentions all remain in that phone call. then she arrives at the BR and goes straight to her ex. and you want to tell me that had she not found MC she would have explained to Maya how their relationship was now over and she intended to date MC? I think you are delusional
Josy ask mc "what are WE going to do" clearly she wanted to tell Maya why else would she ask that, it would not make any since what so ever if she didn't. So your wrong there but I will give you that Maya did start things off that said she left out everything about mc. Josy just wants to know if MC is with her and together they tell Maya what they did then go from there yes she feels guility as she should but Josy never said it was wrong. Maya might had been the most ready but in the end really no one handle handle it better because no one told the whole truth until episode 4.
I've interpreted that as Josy wanting to come up together with a cover story they could tell Maya, that would hide the fact Josy and MC potentially slept together. She wanted to work out the details so they wouldn't be discovered by their stories mismatching.

She was probably planning to tell Maya about that guy she's met, and to tell MC about that girl she's with, but definitely not in the way that occurred and not with all sordid details.
he explained it to you exactly what Josy meant

the idea of a Josy ready to tell Maya everything, but then seeing that things don't go very well she decides to take it all back and continue the story with Maya I don't know if it does her much more honor. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

the idea of a Josy ready to tell Maya everything, but then seeing that things don't go very well she decides to take it all back and continue the story with Maya I don't know if it does her much more honor. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
considering that we never gonna see how the thing would have played out if the situation didn't come out the way it did, its totally pointless to make judgment.

one thing is clear, Josy and Maya had 2 day, to come clean to each other about why MC was upset and stormed out, and they didnt do it. Neither of them, every single one of them is guilty one way or an another, but this whole thing is so 2019 :ROFLMAO: , cant belive this is still a thing :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Fess1998 and Ekzou

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
but Josy's intentions all remain in that phone call. then she arrives at the BR and goes straight to her ex. and you want to tell me that had she not found MC she would have explained to Maya how their relationship was now over and she intended to date MC? I think you are delusional

She wanted to live with the MC when she arrived, if he hadn't been in Maya's dorm, no doubt Josy would have broken up with Maya soon after she got to college, at least I think so, yes.
Afterwards, only DPC has the answers but I like to believe in the honesty of the goddess Josy ahah!

Elle voulait vivre chez le MC en arrivant, s'il n'avait pas été dans le dortoir de Maya, aucun doute que Josy aurait rompu avec Maya peu de temps après son arrivée à l'université, du moins je le pense, oui.
Après, seul DPC a les réponses mais j'aime a croire en l'honnêteté de la déesse Josy ahah! :pouffer de rire:

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Josy has more honor then Bella who rape mc 100%

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I've interpreted that as Josy wanting to come up together with a cover story they could tell Maya, that would hide the fact Josy and MC potentially slept together. She wanted to work out the details so they wouldn't be discovered by their stories mismatching.

She was probably planning to tell Maya about that guy she's met, and to tell MC about that girl she's with, but definitely not in the way that occurred and not with all sordid details.
Josy did say she wanted to put her cards on the table but if they hide anything it would be having sex that said I think they would had told Maya everything

Reactions: Joshy92 and Ekzou

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Slutty Maya = Best Maya :love:
I wanna fingerbang her during thanksgiving dinner in her house in front of Patrick. And tell him how great he raised Maya and how she is such a good girl:devilish:
And after that fuck the dogshit out of her in her room while Patrick and Derek are in the house. Probably the best moment to go to anal sex phase of the relationship.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
People still dicking on Jill's costume? Sheesh. I actually think it was a great troll move by DPC but it also works as that is just Jill let out of her shell and is more playful and silly. Not everything has to be "I hate everything, let's where a slutty outfit". That shit gets old real fast. Silly Jill is a good counter balance to the edgy shit that goes on in the game at times.
Playing jokes on Jill is kind of a local tradition... And now it's calm enough, if you saw what banana madness was going on here immediately after the release of Ep.9. I then could not help smiling when I saw bananas in the store.

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
path locking is so fun and I like replaying a game with a story written by someone who never touched a woman irl .. said no one ever.

This game is so good but playing without a mod is a crime, no mister cake I will not lock myself to a path. How in the fuck people are getting parasocial in a fap renpy game?? jfc

inb4 ep11 will have action rpg mechanics including a talent tree and gear upgrade :LUL:

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
path locking is so fun and I like replaying a game with a story written by someone who never touched a woman irl .. said no one ever.

This game is so good but playing without a mod is a crime, no mister cake I will not lock myself to a path. How in the fuck people are getting parasocial in a fap renpy game?? jfc

inb4 ep11 will have action rpg mechanics including a talent tree and gear upgrade :LUL:
So weird when the story tries to be a little bit more realistic than your standard vn and have a guy settle down.

And FYI new brawler mode is gonna include open world elements.

Reactions: Bleiu

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
People are being too hard on Maya & Josy
They are two young women who are dealing with a lot of crap from everybody
They would have talked about it with the mc if he didn't run out like a little bitch imo

The girls were just confused about their feelings for each other and the mc

But look at them now
Two beautiful, Brave & Wonderful women who radiate warmth and kindness wherever they go
What man wouldn't fall in love with them

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
People are being too hard on Maya & Josy
They are two young women who are dealing with a lot of crap from everybody
They would have talked about it with the mc if he didn't run out like a little bitch imo

The girls were just confused about their feelings for each other and the mc

But look at them now
Two beautiful, Brave & Wonderful women who radiate warmth and kindness wherever they go
What man wouldn't fall in love with them
Screenshot 2023-08-21 182217.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes