HumperDoo

Apr 18, 2020

I've been busy working on art this week. I completed the art for one normal scene and one lewd scene and have started working on the final big scene of the episode, which has lewd and story aspects.

This scene will take me 1-2 weeks of writing and posing. I have reserved a maximum of 50 animations for the scene, but it might be slightly lower than that.

After completing that scene, I can start working on the remaining tasks. Here is an updated checklist for the remaining part of the development.

Checklist Episode 10
This is the current checklist of what's left to do before beta testing and proofreading can begin. I have left bullet points from the previous checklist in it for clarity.

Scenes
One lewd scene with story aspects surrounding it remains. It's partly written, and I have started making art for it.

Art
I estimate I must pose an additional ~200 static renders and up to 50 animations.

Current static render count: 5539 produced. 62 posed renders in the render queue. 5601 renders in total.

Current animation count: 257 produced. 41 posed animations in the render queue. 298 animations in total.

Code
Pack Quest - Completed but not tested.

Vault - Completed but not tested.

Rewards/2D art - Almost completed; only one special render must be added to the story. Testing and possibly correction of code are needed.

Gallery - The lewd gallery has been coded but can't be tested until all lewd scenes have been made. Some art remains for miniature images.

Phone content - There's some work left with the Rooster and Chat apps. The new phone gallery has gotten more content since last time and will get even more. The music app may need updated code to include new songs added after today; it's synchronized with the current state of the episode.

Bios - I always leave bios for the last part of the development.

Episode end screen and report - The end screen is added and tested. The reports are written but need more work, trimming, and testing.

Credits - Completed and tested.

Sound
Some SFX work remains; I will get to it when I polish the episode.

26 new songs have been added so far. Some work remains in this area for a few scenes.

Testing
I have played the episode from start to finish once, but art was missing during some scenes as they were in the render queue.

My personal tests and polishing remain.

My thoughts on the checklist
Lots of progress has been made since I wrote the checklist last time. The predicted render count has increased slightly but should be accurate for what remains.

Posing the remaining animations will take some time, but rendering them will be the bottleneck. Looking at the current render queue and the predicted animations, we're talking about roughly 90 animations that need time to render.

As I've said earlier, I will work on polishing the episode during the time these animations render. And polishing the episode will require plenty of time, too, to ensure that the quality is high regardless of branch and playstyle. I will post more information about this process when I start it.

My general feeling about the episode development right now is that I'm beginning to see the end of it for the first time since it started. The remaining tasks are finally tangible, and I can feel how that motivates me tremendously.

My plan going forward
I want to complete the remaining art as fast as possible, without rushing it, because I appreciate its importance. I want to reach the polishing state within the next 3-4 weeks.

Once I've reached that state of development, I will get a better feel of how much work it entails and hopefully get an estimate on the remaining render time.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
fuck me rotten DPC "WELL WERE WAITING!!!"- the thread

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Still remember when some users hoped for a late august, early september release :KEK:

Little did they know that the doctor had the intention of making like a ton of SFW animations of a bottle spinning, of Derek breakdancing or a full 5 minute long animation of Madamame grossing out the audience.

The product was top notch already . This is just plain ego. Nobody asked for this or makes the game any better.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Still remember when some users hoped for a late august, early september release :KEK:

Little did they know that the doctor had the intention of making like a ton of SFW animations of a bottle spinning, of Derek breakdancing or a full 5 minute long animation of Madamame grossing out the audience.

The product was top notch already . This is just plain ego. Nobody asked for this or makes the game any better.
If we get a 5 minute animation of Madame doing her thang, I will be in heaven. Oiled up big tiddy milf is goddess tier content.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020

1694785169595.png

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Madame? She is optional, DPC said that this is the main plot scene. Most likely this is a new D&G session with 50 animations, this is the main storyline that cannot be avoided.:cool:
Big tiddy milf goddess..

Big tiddy milf goddess..

Take that away from me and Triss will be mine too.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I think back in the day on season 1 he took like 4 months to make episodes, am i wrong?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I think back in the day on season 1 he took like 4 months to make episodes, am i wrong?
started out at 4 months then slowly increased. But if you compare even episode 9 to episode 1 from a technical stand point. It is far more advanced, complex, with thousands of more renders and far more animations. If he kept it at the same level as episode 1 he would have finished the game long ago. But he has also stated that he raises his own bar with every episode he releases. Meaning more time is required.

Reactions: KaiserST

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Dalli_x moment.

The overweight feminist students are the ones behind the traitorous actions and, therefore, in league with Biurke and co in the sex trafficking stuff. Why? Because... now listen closely... How many students, do you know, that can afford to buy 16 pizza and 28 cheese burgers. With fries and soda? How many?! It is clear they have a truck load of cash bank rolling their man hating food orgies!

Just look at the evidence. You cannot deny it!
No way that rickety ladder would have supported them when putting the camera up in the closet. And they wouldn't have left anything sweet behind either.

• Haha
Reactions: Ekzou

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
A thought arose. Even if Ep.10 will be very good, with the progress of the story and its structure will not cause such controversy as Ep.9 - a shitstorm is inevitable.
DPC periodically returns to what happened in previous episodes. Why did I mention D&G? There were sessions in Episodes 3, 6, but this didn't happen in Episode 9 because of the party. The conclusions suggest themselves.
The possibility of D&G repeating is very high. There is also a high probability that there will be new events with Madame, which take a lot of time to render (the number of animations with her is large).
Judging by the attitude of the crowd, many, if not most, hate these events. Not because D&G is so terrible (Madame is disgusting, yes), but because it takes away development time without playing a serious role in the game - this is typical open world content filling, but here it doesn't have such a need.
I'm sure that one of these events will definitely happen. It's not difficult to guess people's reactions. "The episode was in development for 11 months! Eleven months I waited! On F95Zone! Oh yes, he had time to do the D&G/animations with Madame, of course it was worth the wait and it's "so important" than releasing the update a month earlier"!
I can already feel this drama and controversy getting closer.

• Haha
Reactions: blabla0991
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes