KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
fresh, and hooker just sound wrong when said together. you know im a quinn fan, karamba, but even sara would tell you that the punch youre drinking is too strong
You just don't get it. Quinn - Divine. She's like... Like Aphrodite. Yes, Aphrodite. Aphrodite had many sexual relationships, but this did not affect the absolute perfection of her body. Same with Quinn. No matter how many sexual encounters she had, she was and will remain perfection forever and ever.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
You just don't get it. Quinn - Divine. She's like... Like Aphrodite. Yes, Aphrodite. Aphrodite had many sexual relationships, but this did not affect the absolute perfection of her body. Same with Quinn. No matter how many sexual encounters she had, she was and will remain perfection forever and ever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Just a word of advice. If the whole pantheon actually existed, and still exists, the last thing you will ever want to do is compare a woman to Aphrodite. She is EXTREMELY jealous and vindictive. Often punishing those she deemed to be at her level of beauty and perfection. It is just something you don't do. Creating the Gorgon Medusa... The Trojan Wars. If you love Quinn.. equate her more toward Athena. Then your divine lover will, at least, survive the night!

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Ancient wisdom says - love the Great Goddess Josy, be faithful to Josy she is Alady Alady Alady forever.:love::love:
This way you will avoid stupid things and may you rejoice. :love:
Do not neglect ancient wisdom. :WeSmart:
Your a lot smarter then you look:Kappa:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Just a word of advice. If the whole pantheon actually existed, and still exists, the last thing you will ever want to do is compare a woman to Aphrodite. She is EXTREMELY jealous and vindictive. Often punishing those she deemed to be at her level of beauty and perfection. It is just something you don't do. Creating the Gorgon Medusa... The Trojan Wars. If you love Quinn.. equate her more toward Athena. Then your divine lover will, at least, survive the night!
Quinn is more Divine than all of them
0.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Orgitas

Xzar

May 12, 2017
Hi everyone, would anyone be able to help me with the 3 keys to escape haunted house? I've found one in the fridge. Have clicked the green bottle several times, nogo. Haven't been able to find the one in cage, clicked on the cage several times as well, nogo. Have been hopelessly stuck in the haunted house for 2 days now.

Edit - Figured it out! We need to click on the notice, then the things move.
Sorry to bother, I have the same issue and I have already click on the note and found the key in the green bottle and the one in the fridge. But in the cage (both the render with the skeletron and the upper one) i did not find anything. Someone can help me, please? The official wk says in the upper part of the render...

Thanks

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Sorry to bother, I have the same issue and I have already click on the note and found the key in the green bottle and the one in the fridge. But in the cage (both the render with the skeletron and the upper one) i did not find anything. Someone can help me, please? The official wk says in the upper part of the render...

Thanks
upper part of the cage. just above centre. its much harder if your pc is lagging, but its there

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Bow and kneel before the junkie princess,
who beautifully injects herself to death...
View attachment 2935038
But anyway it will be the most wonderful day on earth,
a day to party,drink and celebrate when we are finally freed from her,

"Born in dirt,Die among the dirt"the circle is complete !!! :love::love:
View attachment 2935055
How many times have you already published this bullshit ? :unsure:
One hundred and fifty?! :rolleyes:
But nothing happens.;)
And it won't happen. :D
Because the Divine Quinn will stay forever ! :love:

Reactions: Night Hacker

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
How many times have you already published this bullshit ? :unsure:
One hundred and fifty?! :rolleyes:
But nothing happens.;)
And it won't happen. :D
Because the Divine Quinn will stay forever ! :love:
Because that is what will happen if she doesn't fuck Vinny. Quinn is a nothing without Vinny now she a nothing with a dream :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31

skelido

Feb 7, 2022
its been half a year since the last update. this game still on develop for the next season or something? i only play till half till now

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
its been half a year since the last update. this game still on develop for the next season or something? i only play till half till now
Yep development is in full swing. Almost due for the next episode release. DPC tends to take longer these days as he likes to provide a gargantuan amount of content. Which, ultimately, means a longer wait time.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes