Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know the mc acted a bit stupidly with Zoey
But hey what man isn't doing stupid things when he is in love

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
ok.....ok......lets back track here. im going to boil it down and hope it makes sense.
catalyst: 2 people mention they dont like zoe as a character.(nothing new here for any character) this is followed by a few others (myself included) saying, i like her but hate the aesthetic change.

response: soprano gets emotional, and later brings up the forgiving zoey topic.
geralt then backs it up with, yeah......its soo cringe when THEY talk about that, and look at the time they did it
(on an international site) they must be basement dwellers.

i mean...we can dispatch a educator to rivia, to explain time zones (put the damn pitchforks down, its not heresy! lol)
as for the rest, right now i feel like this dog trying to follow the logic.
maybe i missed something.i havent had my coffee yet. but either way, you gotta love this funny farm of a thread :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Wait Zoe Isn't spelt with a y?
God damn I'm always mixing up or misspelling girls names

But don't worry everyone I always remember Josy & Maya's names properly

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not a mess though. MC didn't tell her. She went off and over time the talking dwindled, and stopped. He got a new number with out telling her it. She realizes she wants to go home - The MC is big part of that as she also realized her feelings. Essentially it is a story of miscommunication due to the MC not saying how he feels and a girl, who was grieving, unable to see what was right in front of her the whole time. It is a big misunderstanding to which they are slowly starting to rectify.
Once Zoey stops answering, who should mc communicate with? The change of number occurs after the game is over, zoey only realises this after she has decided to return. mc's choice follows zoey's choice. No victim, but cause and effect.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I know the mc acted a bit stupidly with Zoey
But hey what man isn't doing stupid things when he is in love
Ancient wisdom says - love the Divine Quinn, be faithful to the Divine Quinn. :rolleyes:
This way you will avoid stupid things and may you rejoice. :love:
Do not neglect ancient wisdom. :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
For me Zoey is great addition to the world of BADIK. PinkCake was never a good writer, but he is a hell of a storyteller. I think all of us guys have that one that got away. In the world of BADIK you will be able to win her back. Also, everyone will have different opinion on her thats why giving us a choice to be mad at her or not is a good thing. Creating short story for her was also good move from DPC, it gives us decent backstory and introduces her in a right way. Sex or romance with her will come naturally because there is a history there. Also, she is temptation, big temptation. I am looking forward to see how will this story play out.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
ok.....ok......lets back track here. im going to boil it down and hope it makes sense.
catalyst: 2 people mention they dont like zoe as a character.(nothing new here for any character) this is followed by a few others (myself included) saying, i like her but hate the aesthetic change.

response: soprano gets emotional, and later brings up the forgiving zoey topic.
geralt then backs it up with, yeah......its soo cringe when THEY talk about that, and look at the time they did it
(on an international site) they must be basement dwellers.

i mean...we can dispatch a educator to rivia, to explain time zones (put the damn pitchforks down, its not heresy! lol)
as for the rest, right now i feel like this dog trying to follow the logic.
maybe i missed something.i havent had my coffee yet. but either way, you gotta love this funny farm of a thread :ROFLMAO:
So, maybe now you will understand the amazingness of this place. Its unpredictability and chaos. You never know what your comment will lead to, what the consequences will be. The butterfly effect of this place can be such that a few words will lead to dozens of pages of discussion, hot arguing and controversy. Great, isn't it?

And time zones...Hmm, is this some kind of dark Zerrikanian magic? Catch the sorcerer!

Okay, no joke. I've been here for quite some time, I notice that the thread is usually quieter in European time at night and also during the day on weekdays. It seems that most of the visitors here are from the European zone. Maybe not always, depends on the active audience.

Reactions: chuck69
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes