EvilDuckVader

Jul 1, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
changed my impression of this genre entirly, the story and character development ar so good. And some of the twists and choiced. I am very picky when it comes to games even with AAA games, but damn, this is definitely blew me completely, I will definitely support this.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I think episode 10 might be the biggest update of any AVN to date. If you combine the static renders and say, roughly, each animation is 5 seconds in length. That is 52,921 renders. 52,921 - minus the renders yet to come. That is an insane level of renders done in 9 months or so. Utterly insane when it is just one man. Meanwhile some devs struggle to do 1k animations in 8 months.

It really pays to have 8, or 9, pcs all with 4090s huh?
Imagine what he would be able to do if he had a team.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Imagine what he would be able to do if he had a team.
I think BaD would suffer. DPC stated he hates micro-managing and being responsible for all that. If we were playing some sort of Renp'y fantasy league game like you do with football? Then yeah DPC would, pretty much, be a main stay. But, in reality? I think the product would suffer if he had a team on the dev side of things.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
are there any of you who would accept earning less money for a shorter period of time than expected? I don't think so, and neither would DPC.

because actually DPC has already opened up to external collaborations such as 2D renders (whether you like them or not doesn't matter, they were, are, and will be there) and I don't recall him ever complaining about it even veiledly (talking about delays or anything else) and in development there are many purely "technical" and not at all "artistic" phases, but he simply has no motivation to do it, so he won't

Reactions: Gunizz

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
It looks like the Church of St. Zoey needs to be restored. There was too much heresy this night.
I may have said it rudely,
but like i said,
she never deserves this,
i could immediately forgive her and hold her in my arms,
and talk about everything from the past,
whenever i see that adorable face.

It may not be completely as it used to be,
depending on the circumstances,
but i would restore the friendship between the two immediately,
i could not think of it any other way.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Fucking barbaric people !! :mad::mad::mad:
We all love BaDik girls.
We love them all without exception. Including Zoey.
But let's think about what would be better for her? In terms of common sense.
Everyone knows her craving, an uncontrollable craving for freedom and independence. This is wonderful. She loves the sea very much. Only under the pressure of some unforeseen circumstances does Zoey return to this town from the brilliant San Diego. She doesn't like San Diego?! There are many more wonderful cities on the US coast. I heard great surfing on the beaches of New York (a shark was spotted there recently). Zoey just needs to go there.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Send Quinn first. Her toxic attitude, and blood, will kill the sharks and Zoey can surf trouble free!
Divine Quinn has too delicate skin. Combinations of salt water and intense solar radiation are harmful to her. Therefore, the Divine Quinn will refrain from your kind recommendations.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Divine Quinn has too delicate skin. Combinations of salt water and intense solar radiation are harmful to her. Therefore, the Divine Quinn will refrain from your kind recommendations.
Solar radiation is mostly dealt with, and reflected, by the o-zone layer in the atmosphere. As long as she doesn't visit places like South Australia (Where the o-zone layer is thinner) she will be fine. As long as she does not have open wounds the salt water exposure would be beneficial if in moderation. As long as she does not stay in it for days on end with out rest. She will be fine.

Try again :p

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I may have said it rudely,
but like i said,
she never deserves this,
i could immediately forgive her and hold her in my arms,
and talk about everything from the past,
whenever i see that adorable face.

It may not be completely as it used to be,
depending on the circumstances,
but i would restore the friendship between the two immediately,
i could not think of it any other way.
I would even say there is nothing to be angry about and nothing to forgive. Zoey has her own life, she and MC were not a couple, so it was up to her to go and try her dream, plus honor her grandma in this way.
I would even say that here MC behaved like a complete retard and a snowflake, crying pitifully all the time. Our guy need to grow up.
People who make complaints about Zoey "REEEE SHE LEAVED OUR BOY" is a complete cringe, I immediately imagine typical social disordered from the basement, who don't know how relationships work and the girl they like should be tied to them to death.

Btw, notice how the heretics attacked at 2 a.m., in the middle of the night, when the thread is usually asleep. :LOL:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Solar radiation is mostly dealt with, and reflected, by the o-zone layer in the atmosphere. As long as she doesn't visit places like South Australia (Where the o-zone layer is thinner) she will be fine. As long as she does not have open wounds the salt water exposure would be beneficial if in moderation. As long as she does not stay in it for days on end with out rest. She will be fine.

Try again :p
Oh, you know, unfortunately that's not the only reason.
She needs to keep an eye on the business all the time.
She is a responsible leader.
Don't forget, Divine Quinn is not just a student, she is a Vice President !(something solemn should sound here).
Therefore, she cannot afford to go anywhere. Everyone knows how much she cares about her girls.
Oh, she cares so much about them.
Completely forgetting about herself.
But nothing can be done, she is what she is - Divine Quinn.

• Haha
Reactions: Gunizz and Orgitas

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
I would even say there is nothing to be angry about and nothing to forgive.
I would be pretty angry if my best friend ghosted me, just saying. However, I agree with you that MC behaves like a pussy and a snowflake way too fucking much. PinkCake needs to add some edge to him, the way he acts is like he was raised by a single mother and not single father. Boys with single mothers are all usually super angry and emotional bitches - just like Tommy (hinted that he was raised by single mother).

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I would be pretty angry if my best friend ghosted me, just saying. However, I agree with you that MC behaves like a pussy and a snowflake way too fucking much. PinkCake needs to add some edge to him, the way he acts is like he was raised by a single mother and not single father. Boys with single mothers are all usually super angry and emotional bitches - just like Tommy (hinted that he was raised by single mother).
Yes, fatherly upbringing is very important for boys.
I remember my dad's caring instructions - "When you are beaten by the police, the main thing is not to blurt out something superfluous. Lie wisely."
His recommendations were very helpful.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
As much as I love the game
I agree sometimes the mc acts so stupid or whiny
I have said it before but the most annoying part of the story so far for me was when he whined about
Maya & Josy in episode 4

From the second Josy walked into the dorm
I just wanted to hug them both and say everything was going to be ok
But instead, the mc ran away like a little bitch

I know my mc is a massive chick but damn he was so bad in those scenes

Reactions: Gunizz

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Yes, fatherly upbringing is very important for boys.
I remember my dad's caring instructions - "When you are beaten by the police, the main thing is not to blurt out something superfluous. Lie wisely."
His recommendations were very helpful.
Man how do you not get tired of shit posting :LOL: :LOL: I admire your dedication

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes