felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I can't be sure that this obligatory plot scene with lewd elements is Zoey. As much as I like her, it would be stupid to make a scene with her that can't be avoided. It is unacceptable to force a route with her for the players; first of all, not everyone likes Zoey. Secondly, many players have already chosen LI, a scene with her would be an imposed cheating that can't be avoided. It's stupid.
I have a suspicion that this big plot scene is another flashback from the diary, it will be Neil/Lynette. But lewd content? I imagine a weirded MC's face.
It could be a scene like the one in the finale of the last chapter, 'same scene' with the different LIs, all with consequences. Also it is not necessarily a common scene in every run, I don't recall DPC ever saying anything about it

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It could be a scene like the one in the finale of the last chapter, 'same scene' with the different LIs, all with consequences. Also it is not necessarily a common scene in every run, I don't recall DPC ever saying anything about it
Btw, that's also possible. That's why such a huge number of animations are needed for one scene. Damn, I hope they won't be as long as the "special animations" from the Ep. 9. :HideThePain:
Why wouldn't people like Zoey? She has the hottest lips in the game. One of my main girls.
Hello, Based Department? Girls with luscious lips are the best girls. :cool:
787878765.JPG

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Btw, that's also possible. That's why such a huge number of animations are needed for one scene. Damn, I hope they won't be as long as the "special animations" from the Ep. 9. :HideThePain:

Hello, Based Department? Girls with luscious lips are the best girls. :cool:
View attachment 2932866
I think it was in episode 8 when she turns up at Neil's and the camera pans up and it reveals her face. I saw the lips and was like "Wow. I love her already.". She's one of the hottest girls in the game. But, you know, won't start a cult or anything. I still have some dignity left, after all!

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I think it was in episode 8 when she turns up at Neil's and the camera pans up and it reveals her face. I saw the lips and was like "Wow. I love her already.". She's one of the hottest girls in the game. But, you know, won't start a cult or anything. I still have some dignity left, after all!
Oh we haved here a church of the Saint Zoey earlier with several users. Around the beginning of the year.

1725224.jpg
This picture was origignally made by Ached Croissant, biggest Zoey fan (now in exile), we picked it up and made the Church of St. Zoey for the memes and laughter.
34252523.PNG
This joke quickly got out of control and many began to ask to make saints for them and putted them on their profile pictures. We had Saints Sage, Camila, Riona, Quinn and...Tybalt.

3243527.png 5019367.png saint_ty_avy.png

We even have Jill the Jesus that times...
1725224.png

It was a lot of fun and we were just blowing up the place with memes since there wasn't much to discuss after Ep.9, it didn't bring much new to the story. But all the jokes get boring if you repeat them endlessly, and the saints are soon over. And only KARAMBA remains faithful to Divine Quinn. :ROFLMAO:

Regarding your tastes, it's good to see that Zoey is attracting new people to the game, for many people I spoke with she gave a second wind when some people began to get tired about the game.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm really looking forward to seeing how Zoey's story develops
Is she going to try and win back the mc?
Is DPC just using her to create drama with our chosen girl or girls?
Will she become a main girl?

I have so many questions
Hopefully the next episode answers them
But I'm probably being naive

Reactions: chuck69

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Oh we haved here a church of the Saint Zoey earlier with several users. Around the beginning of the year.

View attachment 2932884
This picture was origignally made by Ached Croissant, biggest Zoey fan (now in exile), we picked it up and made the Church of St. Zoey for the memes and laughter.
View attachment 2932888
This joke quickly got out of control and many began to ask to make saints for them and putted them on their profile pictures. We had Saints Sage, Camila, Riona, Quinn and...Tybalt.

View attachment 2932891 View attachment 2932892 View attachment 2932900

We even have Jill the Jesus that times...
View attachment 2932895

It was a lot of fun and we were just blowing up the place with memes since there wasn't much to discuss after Ep.9, it didn't bring much new to the story. But all the jokes get boring if you repeat them endlessly, and the saints are soon over. And only KARAMBA remains faithful to Divine Quinn. :ROFLMAO:

Regarding your tastes, it's good to see that Zoey is attracting new people to the game, for many people I spoke with she gave a second wind when some people began to get tired about the game.

Sorry think I just had a mini stroke for a moment there.

Anyway! Besides her looks she brings another dynamic, really, to the story. Most LIs are "Drama drama drama" where as Z is more.... Normal. That's the feeling I get anyway. She even mentions how "Weird" all your friends are. I think she will be used as a canon "temptation" as the MC still, likely, very much loves her. Having known each other for years he should, honestly, still harbour something for her. Truth be told Zoey is, likely, the best fit for him too. So for a canon story it would likely end up with Zoey vs Chosen LI. Though I do hope Zoey can become a proper LI as well given everything. Yo have Interlude and not induct her to be high on the list, story wise, would just be... odd.

Josus Joestar

Jun 14, 2020
Idk why I feel like the Josy & Maya branch will be separated anytime soon, however, I'm currently at the beginning of Ep.9 so I might as well replay just to see how it turns out.

Edited: I'm not currently playing their branch rn btw.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1426136081

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Sorry think I just had a mini stroke for a moment there.

Anyway! Besides her looks she brings another dynamic, really, to the story. Most LIs are "Drama drama drama" where as Z is more.... Normal. That's the feeling I get anyway. She even mentions how "Weird" all your friends are. I think she will be used as a canon "temptation" as the MC still, likely, very much loves her. Having known each other for years he should, honestly, still harbour something for her. Truth be told Zoey is, likely, the best fit for him too. So for a canon story it would likely end up with Zoey vs Chosen LI. Though I do hope Zoey can become a proper LI as well given everything. Yo have Interlude and not induct her to be high on the list, story wise, would just be... odd.
How strongly I understand such a temptation. Zoey is my type and it would be very difficult for me to resist. Besides, sometimes I want to escape from this madhouse with the main LIs and go to a quiet haven. Return to something native and close. And let the rest of the world burn.:cool:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I just hope shit like this is not the reason we will have to wait 10+ months for an update. What do you all think, how long this took ?
that's exacty why it took so long on ep 9, and why it's taking so long on ep 10. all because those damn animations, even worse is they still look too slow despite being very smooth.

DPC's fetish with animations + ever growing branching per episode = OVER A YEAR DEV TIME PER EPISODE.

We won't see the end of this game before 2030, as sad as it may be, unfortunately it all points to it.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'm really looking forward to seeing how Zoey's story develops
Is she going to try and win back the mc?
Is DPC just using her to create drama with our chosen girl or girls?
Will she become a main girl?

I have so many questions
Hopefully the next episode answers them
But I'm probably being naive
Sounds like someone is thinking about cheating naughty naughty :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes