iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Before we go into another few pages full of tier lists, how about something a bit different?

I made a where I want you guys to predict which girls will get lewd scenes in Ep 10.

Some are obvious, but lets see if anyone can predict some of the harder ones.

Multiples votes are allowed and encouraged.
5 main girls, Lilly, Rio, Nicole, Quinn and sure thing. Its early for Zoey. My prediction is some of the dorm girls. Blonde one and the one who is always dancing topless.

Sep 10, 2023
Before we go into another few pages full of tier lists, how about something a bit different?

I made a where I want you guys to predict which girls will get lewd scenes in Ep 10.

100% chance:

Jill
Bella
Sage
Josy
Maya

80% chance:

Quinn
Nora
Riona

50% chance:

Nicole
Lily
Madame

30% chance:

Elena
Sally
Becky
Jade
Camila
Any of the "Vixens"

10% chance:

Zoey
Bianca
Cathy

Don't ask me how I arrived at these percentages. I don't even know myself

Murgus

May 17, 2018
I was on the fence whether I should continue after playing season 2 or wait for season 3. Unfortunately I did and now instead of waiting for season 3 I will likely play episode 10, and the ones after when they drop. It sucks because playing an entire season in one go is so much better than playing an episode and then waiting god knows how many months. In between seasons there are big cliff hangers but it is worse in between episodes. Just like waiting for a sequel to a book is better than having to stop after reading a quarter of the book.

Episode 9 was great, and even the interlude was surprisingly good. I didn't expect Zoey to be as likable as she was but her semi-episode made me like her a lot. Either way here is my tier list.
my-image.png

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020

Check Quinn's poll, I think we can all agree that this is going to be HER update, another one! :cool: Chekc.png

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
We should do a poll to ask who is most likely to give MC an STD (Arieth will not be a LI, so she doesn't count).

My top 17 (in no particular order):
-Becky
-Sandy
-Rose
-Madame Rose
-Lily
-Nicole
-Camila
-Riona
-Quinn
-Sarah
-Mel
-Heather
-Nora
-Tiffani
-Gina
-Tara
-Jill on her future NTR path
Jill on the normal path gives you scarlet rot :BootyTime:
And Becky I guess

Murgus

May 17, 2018
We should do a poll to ask who is most likely to give MC an STD (Arieth will not be a LI, so she doesn't count).

My top 17 (in no particular order):
-Becky
-Sandy
-Rose
-Madame Rose
-Lily
-Nicole
-Camila
-Riona
-Quinn
-Sarah
-Mel
-Heather
-Nora
-Tiffani
-Gina
-Tara
-Jill on her future NTR path
So DPC will add a corruption route to Jill or are you just theorizing? I can't say that I'm a fan of that. It's enough that you will likely get the option to cheat on her with her best friend (if you are a cold bastard). Also corruption plots in these kinds of games can be very "adult gamish", i.e. unrealistic as many games on this sites are. Not that DPC can't pull something like that off but targeting Jill just because she is gentle doesn't make sense to me, and having her cheat on the MC would make even less sense. In that case it makes more sense to give Sage an NTR path. But my impression from DPC is that he neither likes nor writes any NTR for love interests. Even Zoeys story got retconned so that she never had a boyfriend in the interlude.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
100% chance:

Jill
Bella
Sage
Josy
Maya

80% chance:

Quinn
Nora
Riona

50% chance:

Nicole
Lily
Madame

30% chance:

Elena
Sally
Becky
Jade
Camila
Any of the "Vixens"

10% chance:

Zoey
Bianca
Cathy

Don't ask me how I arrived at these percentages. I don't even know myself
I think this is probably about right, I might bump Zoey and Elena to 50/50. I think Zoey on the others root doesn’t really have a reason not to, she exists to complicate his main relationships, so Could be another episode wait so it can logically happen on all paths. Elena announced JB is a cuck, so she’ll be getting railed soon.

Might bump Sally to 50 and, sadly Madame to 80% since haven't had anything from her in a while. Quinn I think is 100%. Need to keep the Quinn fans thinking with their dicks.

All the main girls should get 1.5-2 each. Like in 9 we had:

Maya - Fingerbang and threesome
Josy - Truth or dare BJ and threesome
Jill - Dry hump and Sex
Sage - Her room, Stocks and Anal
Bella - Getting changed + Lirbrary and sex

Predictions for what the scenes might be.

Maya - some new exhibitionist sex act (possibly sex tape) and threesome
Josy - Anal and threesome
Jill - BJ and sex
Sage - Threesome (with Rio :love:) and 5* blow out
Bella - Anal and something (risky) in the Library (because she is as dumb as MC)

Reactions: zarachi
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes