Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Even you know, that what you're saying is a lie. Because this whole game essentially revolves around Quinn and her activities. Without her, it would be some Sims 4
It revolves around Maya needing money
what the fuck are you two talking about, the protagonist's original goal is to go to college to study science, graduate and use the money from his job to help his father renovate the house where he grew up. everything else that happens is secondary.

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Vinny would had been with or without Quinn he even said heard there was a big party and wanted to check it out
It was Tommy's fault, he was the one who bought him drugs and with that Vinny took the liberty of inviting himself to the Halloween party.

Murgus

May 17, 2018
what the fuck are you two talking about, the protagonist's original goal is to go to college to study science, graduate and use the money from his job to help his father renovate the house where he grew up. everything else that happens is secondary.
Yeah the game is all about the college experience of the MC. Quinn is just a side plot who barely had any relevance until Vinny showed up (which wasn't even because of Quinn but Tommy). That is just a renegade side story and I doubt it will be that relevant unless DPC plans on going all AL again.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I am not convinced that DPC ever intended Zoey to join the story from the start, in that case it didn't matter if she had a boyfriend. It took her 8 episodes to show up and the MC talked about her in episode 2 or 3, that's a lot of time for stories and ideas to change. There are many clues that Josy is hiding a secret but we don't see any clue that Zoey is coming back until the final scene in episode 8. Either way whether it was a retcon or not it doesn't affect the story negatively and the explanation makes sense.

My point was that it is not unreasonable that Zoey would have a boyfriend when she was away for a year. The fact that DPC didn't include that in the interlude shows that he doesn't write NTR.
It not unreasonable but Zoey isn't that type tho. It was pretty much clear in the interlude that she had feelings for Fuckface and how much she regret coming here instead of staying with him. Interlude was pretty much about that and what happened to her and how she dealt with it. Dpc is not shy when it comes to Ntr(if it for story purposes), he may not explicitly make it but there is always hints. Even in acting lesson the ex gf cheated and then returned. (It also possible to end the game with her and she didn't even had that much of a bigger role or contents) Most of us also didn't expected her to return as a li. I kinda already knew Zoey will return when we learned about her just not when (She even had bio box as far as I remember).

Murgus

May 17, 2018
It not unreasonable but Zoey isn't that type tho. It was pretty much clear in the interlude that she had feelings for Fuckface and how much she regret coming here instead of staying with him. Interlude was pretty much about that and what happened to her and how she dealt with it. Dpc is not shy when it comes to Ntr(if it for story purposes), he may not explicitly make it but there is always hints. Even in acting lesson the ex gf cheated and then returned. (It also possible to end the game with her and she didn't even had that much of a bigger role or contents) Most of us also didn't expected her to return as a li. I kinda already knew Zoey will return when we learned about her just not when (She even had bio box as far as I remember).
It was a few years ago since I played AL but didn't she cheat before the story started? I also don't think that DPC would show us a flashback of her cheating.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If it takes more than a year for one episode, there will be a big uproar not only on reddit but also in patreon. DPС will have to explain himself again and say that the game is his passion and other marketing nonsense. DPС is a human being and he feels pressure because of the deadlines and whining on his patreon page and there will be more and more of these complaints. He can say all he wants that he's independent of the community's opinion but he's not.
I'm pretty sure the Others branch wasn't planned at all originally. He once said that only Quinn would have an ending, but now it looks like all the girls from the Others' path will have an ending. He did this because of the popularity of Lily, Riona, Sara and Melanie (I bet the next episode will focus on Sara and Melanie). Now we will most likely see lewd content with Sally and Elena soon.
It may be that the situation is that DPC has become a hostage to its audience. The side girls turned out no worse than the main ones, and sometimes even much more interesting. And let’s say if he really wants to make the Episodes smaller, succumbing to the pressure of the “go faster” gang, then something will have to be cut. The same third-party girls. And imagine the reaction of people who found out about this and shouted “WHERE IS MY ROUTE WITH RIONA!"
He can split an Episode into two parts without cutting out the content, which is also not very good, because it feels like you're playing snippets. Like with the not bad game Pale Carnations.
The episode should tell some kind of coherent story. Ep.7 - the game's heroes show their real selves - True colors. In Ep.8, which I rightfully consider the best, this was the completion of the personality formation for Fuckface and the future path choice, the closure of the mansion problem. Ep. 9 - big party.
If the creator give episodes in parts, then we losing the sense of the integrity of the story. So it seems to me that it is better to leave everything as it is. Of course I wish he would cut out the useless characters that were created for fetishists and don't bring anything to the story(Madame, Sally, Nora - another drama teacher when we have Bella, Cathy, Jade - why?). This would be a good compromise and save about 3-5% of time.

Murgus

May 17, 2018
It may be that the situation is that DPC has become a hostage to its audience. The side girls turned out no worse than the main ones, and sometimes even much more interesting. And let’s say if he really wants to make the Episodes smaller, succumbing to the pressure of the “go faster” gang, then something will have to be cut. The same third-party girls. And imagine the reaction of people who found out about this and shouted “WHERE IS MY ROUTE WITH RIONA!"
He can split an Episode into two parts without cutting out the content, which is also not very good, because it feels like you're playing snippets. Like with the not bad game Pale Carnations.
The episode should tell some kind of coherent story. Ep.7 - the game's heroes show their real selves - True colors. In Ep.8, which I rightfully consider the best, this was the completion of the personality formation for Fuckface and the future path choice, the closure of the mansion problem. Ep. 9 - big party.
If the creator give episodes in parts, then we losing the sense of the integrity of the story. So it seems to me that it is better to leave everything as it is. Of course I wish he would cut out the useless characters that were created for fetishists and don't bring anything to the story(Madame, Sally, Nora - another drama teacher when we have Bella, Cathy, Jade - why?). This would be a good compromise and save about 3-5% of time.
I say fuck the side girls and focus on the main girls instead. He should follow his vision instead of making every girl a possible LI. I actually appreciate the realism that some girls are not into the MC for whatever reason, like Ashley.

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
Dr Pink being a hostage to his patreons honestly isnt that bad, at least that way the chances of Being a Dik having Acting Lessons ending are smaller and smaller...He is afraid of having NTR scenes let alone killing off someone like Riona or Quinn lol

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes