Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Have you created a Tinder account? Maybe Bumble? I'm sure you'll be able to get a date before Chapter 10 comes out. :p
No man, I would be wasting time and money using those apps, I already have enough with my job and my hobbies.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
What do you think of her expression? anger, discomfort, surprise, excitement?
When I played it the first time I didn't quite know which one to choose and now that I see it again it is not very clear to me what her face expresses.
Captura de pantalla 2023-09-28 225118.png

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I was just seeing if there was a way. I don't think so though. Every play through I've done, Quinn calls dibs on me and slips it in.
I'm pretty sure in my playthroughs she doesn't stick it in if I cum early before she gets the chance
It has been a few months since I played tho
So I could be wrong

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well she sticks the mc's dick in her vag at one point
I think it depends on choices you make prior to the party
But I'm not certain
Ah ok. I'm not on her path and it sucked that there was no scene with Rio after the party. So, while y'all had an afterparty, I got nothing.

Reactions: Joshy92

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I always figured when Tremolo came in the CUM-petition, he didn’t really cum; he only said so to get Quinn off him. Cuz I can’t cum on command like that, and I figure neither can our boy.

And once he swallowed the condom, there went the evidence that it’s empty.
That's what happened, but the scene is very confusing. I didn't get it like that at first and so many other people didn't.
What do you think of her expression? anger, discomfort, surprise, excitement?
When I played it the first time I didn't quite know which one to choose and now that I see it again it is not very clear to me what her face expresses.
View attachment 2965222
Arousal.

She's biting her lip, after all.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
then recommend me some of those good games.
I said most of them are terrible. Just about all of the games I've looked at here are massively flawed in the writing/the art/the animations or some combination of above. I don't have a problem waiting for something that's actually good. As is, the best ones I've found are probably Eternum (although there's cognitive dissonance there too), Ripples by Jestur and BADIK Quality takes time. If you want to find the gold among the dross you have to sift.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes