ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
2 episodes with no Riona lewd scenes, at least I think her romantic path will finally start next update, unless DPC is a troll and makes it 3 episodes with no lewd, or meaningful Riona interactions :BootyTime:
If I remember right, the usual cadence was side girls get scenes every other ep, Riona hasn't had a scene since the Cami threesome. Not sure if all the pathing fucked up with his usual flow, or he is just an ass and keeps sweet Riona away from us, since he plans to kill her off down the line, anyway :cry::Kappa:
She's unlikely to be killed, but she could very well be the one who 1) betrays Quinn and cooperates with the police 2) she could be blackmailed by Vinnie or just beaten up like Quinn. The whole Riona stalker thing is extremely bad.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
She's unlikely to be killed, but she could very well be the one who 1) betrays Quinn and cooperates with the police 2) she could be blackmailed by Vinnie or just beaten up like Quinn. The whole Riona stalker thing is extremely bad.
Fuck Vinnie. I already stepped up to him once. If he touches Rio, dpc better give us the option to kick that fool's ass, take his gun and shoot him in his face. Yeah, yeah. I know. I'm a blood thirst and aggressive person. :ROFLMAO:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have seen some people say Maya is a lesbian
But she is actually bisexual
She has romantic feelings for the mc & Josy
Although I do think she leans more towards girls
But there is room in her heart for both Josy & the mc

• Love
Reactions: Scopelophila

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I have seen some people say Maya is a lesbian
But she is actually bisexual
She has romantic feelings for the mc & Josy
Although I do think she leans more towards girls
But there is room in her heart for both Josy & the mc
Maya is more like a player sexual lesbian, she's into girls but also the MC, she's not really into boys.

A throuple MC is also the cover girl of the annual edition of Chicks with Dicks.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Well, she did tell me she feels comfortable talking to me because it feels like
she is talking to a girl or someone who is feminine lol
That is probably my least favourite line in the game, possibly only behind MC whining about being a rebound guy to Sage when she's half naked and then being, "but that's how I feel"

Sometimes this dude is such a giant fucking pussy.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
That's right I'm a sensitive new age guy Intune with his feelings
And yep, I considered it a compliment
Honestly, it is really a compliment(just not the kind I like) and not to mention she says that to my massive dik fuckface too for some reason. :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes