NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Well, she did tell me she feels comfortable talking to me because it feels like
she is talking to a girl or someone who is feminine lol
since she identifies the MC as a girl, she is not bi, she is still gay. Where are the apologies to all the people that have gotten shit in this thread for calling Maya 'the lesbian'? :cautious: :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
since she identifies the MC as a girl, she is not bi, she is still gay. Where are the apologies to all the people that have gotten shit in this thread for calling Maya 'the lesbian'? :cautious: :Kappa:
Say what now? So, Maya can assume gender and it's ok, but if I assume gender all hell breaks loose. Fuck that. :ROFLMAO:

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
I remember being a maya fan back in like episode 2.
Honestly the early episodes are sorta ugly compared to the newer ones.
Like Sage has had such a glowup.

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

1692360452845.png

This week, I finished work on the lewd scene I had left and also art and writing for the story-related part of the connecting scene. I have also worked on the missing phone content, and I don't have much left in this area. That means I can enter the polishing phase sometime next week.

This week, I have also gotten my final PC upgrade up and running, meaning I'm done with PC upgrades for the time being. Even with 60 fps animations rendering, the render speed is faster than before, and I'm overjoyed.

Here's the updated checklist.

Checklist Episode 10
This is the current checklist of what's left to do before beta testing and proofreading can begin.

Art
All static renders are done. 5725 produced.

All animations have been posed. 269 produced. 68 animations are in the render queue, and some will be merged into single animations. The final animation count hasn't been verified, but it will exceed that of episode 9 (303).

Code
Phone content - Some Rooster and Chat app content remain. The Music app will need to be updated if more songs are added.

Bios - I always leave bios for the last part of the development.

Episode end report - The reports are written but need more testing.

Sound
Some SFX work remains; I will get to it when I polish the episode.

26 new songs have been added so far. Some work remains in this area for a few scenes.

Testing
My personal tests and polishing remain.

My thoughts on the checklist
The checklist looks very slim, and the polishing phase can start soon.

As always, the final static render and animation count will change due to polishing, but all the scenes I have planned for have been created.

While animations render, I will play and polish the episode, and I have plenty of work to do with this.

My plan going forward
Next week, I aim to finish the phone content as soon as possible and then start polishing the episode.

I have a chunk of text written for the polishing phase that I want to discuss, but this update is already getting lengthy, and I will save that for next week's update.

It feels great to enter one of the final phases of the episode development. Focusing on playing and improving the episode for the first time in different ways is always exciting. I have a lot of fun work and will get right to it.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Mar 18, 2019

1692360452845.png

This week, I finished work on the lewd scene I had left and also art and writing for the story-related part of the connecting scene. I have also worked on the missing phone content, and I don't have much left in this area. That means I can enter the polishing phase sometime next week.

This week, I have also gotten my final PC upgrade up and running, meaning I'm done with PC upgrades for the time being. Even with 60 fps animations rendering, the render speed is faster than before, and I'm overjoyed.

Here's the updated checklist.

Checklist Episode 10
This is the current checklist of what's left to do before beta testing and proofreading can begin.

Art
All static renders are done. 5725 produced.

All animations have been posed. 269 produced. 68 animations are in the render queue, and some will be merged into single animations. The final animation count hasn't been verified, but it will exceed that of episode 9 (303).

Code
Phone content - Some Rooster and Chat app content remain. The Music app will need to be updated if more songs are added.

Bios - I always leave bios for the last part of the development.

Episode end report - The reports are written but need more testing.

Sound
Some SFX work remains; I will get to it when I polish the episode.

26 new songs have been added so far. Some work remains in this area for a few scenes.

Testing
My personal tests and polishing remain.

My thoughts on the checklist
The checklist looks very slim, and the polishing phase can start soon.

As always, the final static render and animation count will change due to polishing, but all the scenes I have planned for have been created.

While animations render, I will play and polish the episode, and I have plenty of work to do with this.

My plan going forward
Next week, I aim to finish the phone content as soon as possible and then start polishing the episode.

I have a chunk of text written for the polishing phase that I want to discuss, but this update is already getting lengthy, and I will save that for next week's update.

It feels great to enter one of the final phases of the episode development. Focusing on playing and improving the episode for the first time in different ways is always exciting. I have a lot of fun work and will get right to it.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
6f6.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes