bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
I hope we get to fight Caleb for real next ep... maybe Troy will be the one who teaches MC some moves? Judging by the way Dawe talks about not being able to chew for two weeks when he fought him sounds like he has a pretty mean hit
if we do Caleb is going to fuck Tremolo up, otherwise introducing black dude in the gym would be pointless...he is gonna train mc for sure when he realizes that he aint that good against professional fighter

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
if we do Caleb is going to fuck Tremolo up, otherwise introducing black dude in the gym would be pointless...he is gonna train mc for sure when he realizes that he aint that good against professional fighter
Whose a professional fighter? Caleb? No, he's not. He's just a juiced up jock. Plus the dude's slow af. Tremolo could easily fuck his shit up, as long as he doesn't get hit.

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
Whose a professional fighter? Caleb? No, he's not. He's just a juiced up jock. Plus the dude's slow af. Tremolo could easily fuck his shit up, as long as he doesn't get hit.
lol tremolo literally said that he is fast af for his size, chad is also juiced up and he got his face fucked up if you beat him while caleb chin treated tremolo hits like he was a kid and tremolo himself said that he couldnt do shit to him

Reactions: striderblue

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
lol tremolo literally said that he is fast af for his size, chad is also juiced up and he got his face fucked up if you beat him while caleb chin treated tremolo hits like he was a kid and tremolo himself said that he couldnt do shit to him
Wait. You got beat twice? Once by Chad and then Caleb? I beat Chad and stung Caleb's ass. So, yeah, if you got beat, then Tremolo says that.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I've just started a new game and gone through the earlier part of episode 1 to check something. And when I've reached this picture, something felt off to me. Is it just me or did the doc really overdo it with Quinn's head pose here? That looks painful.

View attachment 2966821
Too much concentrated on Cammy's behind and Sage's front.
Did you say something?

• Haha
Reactions: Jumbi

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I hope we get to fight Caleb for real next ep... maybe Troy will be the one who teaches MC some moves? Judging by the way Dawe talks about not being able to chew for two weeks when he fought him sounds like he has a pretty mean hit
no, Troy lost the first fight against tremolo, there's nothing he can teach him.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
no, Troy lost the first fight against tremolo, there's nothing he can teach him.
Exactly. I haven't lost any fights. Even kicked Dawe's and the other jocks asses. Only thing that could hurt Tremolo is if he fights Caleb again and the big mofo lands a hit, it's nighty night.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
caleb is a bigger mountain of muscles than Chad, the only way to beat him is to crush his stamina and then knock him out. I think that's why the new brawler included stamina bar.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
caleb is a bigger mountain of muscles than Chad, the only way to beat him is to crush his stamina and then knock him out. I think that's why the new brawler included stamina bar.
I mean, he could just kick Caleb in the nuts or the head, no amount of muscles is helping you if you get a good hit there.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I personally hated 9. All that bs and no payout. I hope there won't be another like that.
with the mingame to organize parties, that there will be one in the new chapter I would give as a certainty, probably not as intrusive as the last one.

But my point was that aside from the beer pong and party attached, I don't feel like there are any other situations that we're pretty sure we're going to deal with

not even having had the classic twist at the end of the chapter I'm groping completely in the dark for what I'm going to find in the next chapter, which could also be a good thing (given the outcome of most of these twists and turns...). but I really have no elements to say whether or not it's going to be an important chapter

we know it's going to be big, what's new....

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I mean, he could just kick Caleb in the nuts or the head, no amount of muscles is helping you if you get a good hit there.
Hmm... Doubt Caleb has nuts. Roids shrivel the testes and penis. So, that may not work. Also Caleb's jaw is a bad idea. That thing is a rock. So, you're right about the head. Either behind the ear or the temple.

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
yeah, caleb is fast for his size. I think one of dawe's rooster posts features caleb hitting a punching bag with a high kick. tremolo does not hit like a child, he hits hard but he lacks technique, once he perfects his technique his punches will be more powerful.

Reactions: bratkoratko

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
Wait. You got beat twice? Once by Chad and then Caleb? I beat Chad and stung Caleb's ass. So, yeah, if you got beat, then Tremolo says that.
Nope, beat them both. The difference is, after beating Chad, we see his face all messed up. But after beating Caleb, MC goes into depression because he landed a perfect hit to knock Caleb out cold, and yet it did nothing. Maybe he ain't a professional, but Caleb for sure trained in martial arts as well. When you combine that with his physical advantage, yeah, Tremolo, whose skills were described as not good enough by the black dude, guarantees that he is getting fucked up by Caleb in their next fight.

Reactions: Truewoods1

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
i think new brawler will include new skills to master as well, whihc would make sense considering that mc will train with black dude eventually

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Hmm... Doubt Caleb has nuts. Roids shrivel the testes and penis. So, that may not work. Also Caleb's jaw is a bad idea. That thing is a rock. So, you're right about the head. Either behind the ear or the temple.
yeah, and temple can be fatal, ditto larynx or xyphoid process. Knees would be game in a streetfight but that's crippling. Sleeper hold would work, wonder if he'll add MMA submissions and holds or just keep it straight kickboxing.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Nope, beat them both. The difference is, after beating Chad, we see his face all messed up. But after beating Caleb, MC goes into depression because he landed a perfect hit to knock Caleb out cold, and yet it did nothing. Maybe he ain't a professional, but Caleb for sure trained in martial arts as well. When you combine that with his physical advantage, yeah, Tremolo, whose skills were described as not good enough by the black dude, guarantees that he is getting fucked up by Caleb in their next fight.
Yeah. A perfect hit in the wrong spot. Well, normally the right spot. With Caleb, it's going to need to be the temple or behind the ear. I would say a upward kick to the nose, but we don't want Tremolo to kill him. Just KO him.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Made me laugh that he trained with his dad, trains Sage a bit and then he punches the punchbag like a sissy, just totally stupid, even if you've never punched a punchbag before but have some sort of training you would hit it better than that.

Chad jumped him that's why Chad got the advantage in the fight. The same way Dawe jumps people from behind otherwise Dawe gets his arse kicked every time. Caleb is a big guy, he might move fast for his size, but you'd still expect someone like Tremolo to be able to avoid his punches now he knows what to expect.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes