bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
caleb is a bigger mountain of muscles than Chad, the only way to beat him is to crush his stamina and then knock him out. I think that's why the new brawler included stamina bar.
i think new brawler will include new skills to master as well, whihc would make sense considering that mc will train with black dude eventually

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Hmm... Doubt Caleb has nuts. Roids shrivel the testes and penis. So, that may not work. Also Caleb's jaw is a bad idea. That thing is a rock. So, you're right about the head. Either behind the ear or the temple.
yeah, and temple can be fatal, ditto larynx or xyphoid process. Knees would be game in a streetfight but that's crippling. Sleeper hold would work, wonder if he'll add MMA submissions and holds or just keep it straight kickboxing.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Nope, beat them both. The difference is, after beating Chad, we see his face all messed up. But after beating Caleb, MC goes into depression because he landed a perfect hit to knock Caleb out cold, and yet it did nothing. Maybe he ain't a professional, but Caleb for sure trained in martial arts as well. When you combine that with his physical advantage, yeah, Tremolo, whose skills were described as not good enough by the black dude, guarantees that he is getting fucked up by Caleb in their next fight.
Yeah. A perfect hit in the wrong spot. Well, normally the right spot. With Caleb, it's going to need to be the temple or behind the ear. I would say a upward kick to the nose, but we don't want Tremolo to kill him. Just KO him.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Nope, beat them both. The difference is, after beating Chad, we see his face all messed up. But after beating Caleb, MC goes into depression because he landed a perfect hit to knock Caleb out cold, and yet it did nothing. Maybe he ain't a professional, but Caleb for sure trained in martial arts as well. When you combine that with his physical advantage, yeah, Tremolo, whose skills were described as not good enough by the black dude, guarantees that he is getting fucked up by Caleb in their next fight.
Made me laugh that he trained with his dad, trains Sage a bit and then he punches the punchbag like a sissy, just totally stupid, even if you've never punched a punchbag before but have some sort of training you would hit it better than that.

Chad jumped him that's why Chad got the advantage in the fight. The same way Dawe jumps people from behind otherwise Dawe gets his arse kicked every time. Caleb is a big guy, he might move fast for his size, but you'd still expect someone like Tremolo to be able to avoid his punches now he knows what to expect.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
yeah, and temple can be fatal, ditto larynx or xyphoid process. Knees would be game in a streetfight but that's crippling. Sleeper hold would work, wonder if he'll add MMA submissions and holds or just keep it straight kickboxing.
I don't think Sleeper hold is something the MC should try against Caleb, chances are good he will get one more good hits from him if he tries that.
Well, if it's in self defense against someone like Caleb i wouldn't care to be honest, go for the knees, temple or even an uppercut for the nose.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I don't think Sleeper hold is something the MC should try against Caleb, chances are good he will get one more good hits from him if he tries that.
Well, if it's in self defense against someone like Caleb i wouldn't care to be honest, go for the knees, temple or even an uppercut for the nose.
I agree, I just think in the world of the game that you're not going to hospitalize or kill the dude.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
yeah, caleb is fast for his size. I think one of dawe's rooster posts features caleb hitting a punching bag with a high kick. tremolo does not hit like a child, he hits hard but he lacks technique, once he perfects his technique his punches will be more powerful.
Yep, there was the cluck in EP4 about the Yes/No of skipping leg day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caleb is on the right side making his high kick.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I actually enjoy most of the mini-games in BaDIK. It's a welcome change from a lot of other games here.
yes, they are quite entertaining, what makes me more curious is how the rage statistics will work. it probably works as a damage multiplier.

Reactions: Pax Draconis

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Can we now safely assume that we'll have episode 10 with us some time within the next 30 to 60 days or is it still too soon for that? What do you who've been following the game's development for longer think, people?

WEEEEEELL

His animation render time for the last episode was round abot 5-6 Animations per week done.

Cause he was adding more and more animations with nearly each DEV update, the animations left were not decreasing, instead increasing. Last week it were 61 now its 68 left to do. Which leads to the question, how many were done in this timespan? We can only guess here.

On top of it, he has doubled the FPS per animation now from 30 fps to 60 fps. Which is a huge step... Of course, he did upgrade his hardware in a big way, even with 60 fps animations he is able to render faster than before with only 30 fps. So its easy to guess that he could do the animations more than twice as fast than before, instead of doing 5-6 animations a week he COULD get 10-12 done a week, or even more. BUT he decided to make them 60 fps now, which takes away most of the "speed advantage"

After considering all that, i would say, he can maybe do 7-8 animations a week... so... as for now, my guess is, round about 8-10 weeks from now until release. Not really much earlier, but not much later either. November it is. which is just more than "only" disappointing. 30 fps animations or 60 fps animations, really... just look at the animations from the past... i cant imagine that besides DPC that anybody here cares if those animations will get 60 FPS. Instead we could already play the episode in mid-october.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
yes, they are quite entertaining, what makes me more curious is how the rage statistics will work. it probably works as a damage multiplier.
To make it fairer and more realistic it might increase attack damage but reduce your blocking or dodging chance or other defensive stats.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Back once again.

Still are done, in all fariness to DPC an impressive total. Not Much to say on that front really.

View attachment 2966829

As for the animation. Quicker at 60 FPS than they were on the old cards? Bollocks. The average animations completed by week 41, 6.5 a week. Average animations completed between week 36 and week 41? 6.4 the second PC was being put together on the day of the August 11th, week 34 update. In other words even with the second system live animations stayed the same on average.

View attachment 2966889

For a quick reference Episode 9 had 303 animations that were produced at an average of 7.6 a week. In other words he is producing 1 less animation a week with 2 systems running 4090 cards. Perhaps if we're lucky the 3rd system will see upto 9 a week. 269+68=337 at an average of 6.5 that means completion around 8th December (plus beta testing). If he somehow hits 9 that would still be around 24th November ready for two weeks Beta testing.

View attachment 2966899
I saw this just yet, awesome btw... but... hmmmm

iam not that sure about the numbers here. Cause there is something that bothers me. Do we really KNOW that DPC was posing animations alle the time?

Especially for epsiode 10 iam pretty sure that he didnt pose that much animations that the render salves were working all the time on those.

My mind can be tricky here, but as i remember he already did nearly 100 animations late MARCH. and in june or something liek that those numbers didnt increase much.

Can totally be wrong here, iam not able to look back at those dev reports. But something tells me, he didnt posed those animations constantly. And is only rushing them as of late cause they are pretty much the only thing left to do.

Iam not so sure how fast he is really able to get animations out per week... well... we will see, he said himself now the art is DONE. and 68 animations are left to render, which means, he will not add fresh animations to the queue (if he doesnt change his mind which he does pretty much all the time)... this will show us the REAL animation render speed now... and with that we can see if DPC made a "render pause" in between, which iam pretty sure of.

But dont understand me wrong, if he paused the animation rendig, i dont think he does that to "milk" anything, i just would say he had to do other things at the time for the game.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
68 animations in the queue, I don't think he's ever averaged more than 8 animations rendered in a week (plus the fact that even if they're short they are now 60fps so double the renders of previous animations), so looking at around 9 weeks for animations to render at best, then 2 weeks for beta testing. So we could easily be looking at December release based on this update even though it was meant to look optimistic.
He has more and better hardware running these days, so I think the 9 week estimate is too high. But someone can run the math on all that and tell us the likeliest timeline, at this point.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
He has more and better hardware running these days, so I think the 9 week estimate is too high. But someone can run the math on all that and tell us the likeliest timeline, at this point.

but 60 fps need twice the amount of rendering power, so... the "advantage" is pretty much out of the window because of that, and... DPC already said that the animations for ep10 will be more complex too... all that considered, the avarage animations speed will be now about the same than before. only slightly faster. More complex and more fps needs more time. always86 pretty much did the math already, but we cant be sure if DPC is posing and rendering animations really all the time (i dont think so) so those numbers might not be correct.

As for now, we cant be sure how many animations he can do per week, but we WILL KNOW for sure when they are done. 68 animations left now, without adding new ones. So we can pretty much count the days

Reactions: always86

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I was going by confirmed rendered animations per week since his upgrade (he does give figures occasionally) and it's never been more than 8. His hardware upgrade is also negated by his switch to 60fps animations meaning each animation has double the frames of previous animations to render. always86 did post the figures and came to the conclusion that animations will be finished end of November, meaning beta testing takes us into December, or animations will be completed early December with beta testing taking us to mid December. as I suggested.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes