Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I skimmed through the walkthrough & didn't see any... but you've peaked my interest!
If you want to know the consequences leak the video and then do a Sage Playthough. Note: The consequences aren't fully known yet but you'll see how it's F'd Up at the end of Ep 9

Reactions: VOYEUR

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
i think you are right the first post is too much complicated to explain simply what to do to play this game.

what makes me mad also with this game, is where is located the "rewards and scenes file" because even if this game is good, loosing all rewards and scene with all the dik system path to get all versions of the scenes, the gamers are frustrated with the bugs

Sep 11, 2023
I have already asked twice the moderators to spent 2 extra minutes to make opening posts more informative and less messy. They never listen and we constantly get questions like yours in many threads, especially this one because the descriptions are really made to create confusion. Please use the "Report" link in the first post to ask for better informative text above the downloads links.
To play from start, you have to download season 1 and 2, ignore the patch, then download Season 3 Interlude + Episode 9 (that should be written as "Season 3: Interlude + Episode 9").
I think the patch was necessary before EP9 was released, because it contained the import feature along with Interlude, that is now bundled in Season 3. Yeah, the present descriptions are really messy and written with the arse. But they don't give a fuck.

If many people ask the moderators to fix the opening post with better descriptions, maybe they'll finally modify it and we'll avoid headaches to many other players. Please use the REPORT function in the first post and let's see if they listen to people's complains.
Will do, sir. Thanks for the answer.

Reactions: Gunizz

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
There is a possibility the third system could improve things. I’ll happily be wrong.

52 days takes us to the week between 17th and 24th November, Which would probably mean 1st December release.

While the 70-80% improvement might be great. It hasn’t translated into a noticeable increase in animation production this cycle and that’s because DPC in all his ‘wisdumb‘ decided to double his animation work load with the 60 fps increase.

We can see that 2 systems on the 4090s were making around 6.5 a week. So presuming the third system was working on statics and has now been upgraded, it could add 3.25. So 9.75 a week. That still takes you to November 10th plus beta testing. 17th November is about as optimistic as I can be, but I’d happily be wrong.

The main frustration is one way or another it’s going to of taken 11-12 months. Which is 6-10 weeks longer than the last episode. Which was already a big increase on the one before that. The 4090 system upgrades should have been about bringing production back into a sensible time frame, rather than an animation upgrade that 95% of the audience won’t even notice.

We presume.
It really is frustrating seeing the updates taking this long.

Sure there are bigger than ever, but in this update cycle there were no abnormal events like before such as the thing with the band, the copycat selling the game or other things that made DPC unable to develop the game.

I wont count his vacation since the PCs kept working through animations.

About the remaining animations, another factor is that the static renders could have been taking some of his time. Now that there are done, we should see his PC focusing all their attention on the remaming animations. (I hope)

Furthemore, DPC had said that not all animations are 60fps (at least for now...). He didnt specify any number, but informed that roughly half of the animations would be 60fps.

If we assume 45% of the animations are 60fps the total number of frames to render would drop from our estimate of around 16K to aroudn 11K frames.

Of course, those number rely on a optimistic average duration of 4s. If the real average duration is just slightly longer at 5s, that would increase the number of frames by 25%. However, I dont expect that to be the case since lewd animations are mostly very short.

Hopefully next report wil give us data on how many animations were rendered in a week.

In another subject, I seen comments here saying DPC only has 3 PCs? If that's true that would be quite dissapointing, he makes way too much money and could easily build another for a considerable boost in his render farm

About DPC's age, we cant know for sure, but I bet it's less than 40, so we have no reasons to worry.

I guess he wants to announce that because of the size, beta testing will increase in time( up to 3 weeks). Because of the huge number of variables I don't think his testers will be able to do it in two weeks, the time frame should increase.
I find that hard to happen. The only good part of DPC waiting around for the backlog of animations to render is that he can already test a lot of things in the meantime.

Sure, some bugs can and will happen, but it wont affect the testing duration.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
My school never had a gender studies class
I wonder if I would have passed it?
If a girl Like Maya was in the same class, I probably would have been too distracted to get any work done.

She ticks all the boxes for what I think makes a girl awesome

Reactions: JosephH151
Aug 16, 2017
My school never had a gender studies class
I wonder if I would have passed it?
If a girl Like Maya was in the same class, I probably would have been too distracted to get any work done.

She ticks all the boxes for what I think makes a girl awesome
Dude. If you had a mentally unstable chihuahua, they'd make a cartoon about the two of you called Ren & Simpy. And so this doesn't get tagged as offtopic at the risk of accusations of hypocrisy, SAGE! Thanksgiving is looming and this turkey needs SAGE!

Floki!

Feb 2, 2020
Someone will
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They use the Secret Code but don't delete the video knowing that no one should've know about?! Dumb asf. I didn't choose to tell, so I don't know if the video is in the MC folder, but, even there, just three has access anytime to the laptop and technically only the MC and Derek(maybe Rusty) can see.

Reactions: Gunizz

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017

D4rkL0rd

Nov 24, 2017
Fellow DIKs,
I'm sure this question was asked a million times, but what are the requirements to get Jill as an option in episode 8?
During my first blind playthrough she was an option, but I chose Isabella.
Long story short, I lost the saves and now I can't get her...
Thanks!

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Fellow DIKs,
I'm sure this question was asked a million times, but what are the requirements to get Jill as an option in episode 8?
During my first blind playthrough she was an option, but I chose Isabella.
Long story short, I lost the saves and now I can't get her...
Thanks!
1.you need CHICK or NEUTRAL affinity for Jill.
2.you need to go to her birthday picnic
3.you need to fight for he in ep.7
4.get the lewd scene.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I thought I was the only one that started gravitating more towards the Others characters. When did this thread start getting chill? :LOL:
I was never into any of the main-stream chicks. They never floated my boat.

Think I got saves for all the girls plus the others route.

Think my first play-through I went the Bella route, but not knowing anything, I was doing all the girls until the time you had to choose and the look on Jill's face when she sees the MC through the window kissing Bella killed me, I felt so bad, that every other route after that I decided to just stick to the choice I wanted to carry on with and not take any other relationships too far, just felt too heart wrenching having to break up certain relationships.
My first play through, 3 years ago, people were drooling over Josy. I thought she was annoying af. But then, I saw... an angel(Rio) and a demon(Quinn) coming out of the bathroom in the dorms. I was hooked on Rio ever since.

If you tell Derek you fucked Jade are there consequences?
Someone will
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everything has consequences. But: Fuck Burke. Butt fuck Burke? Doesn't matter. Fuck him.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
If you tell Derek you fucked Jade are there consequences?
The only consequence that I see in the future is because Burke somehow got hold of the video of MC fucking Jade, so that leads me to think he has access to Rusty's Laptop remotely.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So does that mean if you don't share Jade's video Burke gets to see Derek's video with the teacher? :KEK:
There is the fact that the MCs phone was a used phone and we don't know where Rusty got the phones from, they might have spyware on them and they did have all the HOTs numbers already saved in it.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
You guys wanna bet he will start the post tomorrow talking about how the 60 fps shit was overwhelmly positively received?
Self fellatio is his modus operandi in most of his status updates, but it feels lately he really treats his playerbase like drooling mor0ns.
As recently blocked Lostanddamned would say, DPC is a mark for himself! :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes