JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I have been wondering for a while when are our affinity choices going to negatively affect our chosen path

For example, I have seen some people say the throuple will only survive if you play neutral
But I play as a massive chick
When is that going to come back and bite me in the arse?
You picked the wrong girl. Josy is the only girl in the throuple who might be inclined to ass biting if that's your thing.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Guys I have a story to tell you.

I met DPC at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My cousins were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere DPC shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time, the animations are still in queue rendering anyway.” (I recognized him because he had a DIK jacket on and his wife constantly talked about feminism to him). And I (being a big Being a DIK fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” DPC was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his Patreon page and phone number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, DPC and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

:Kappa:
An impressive and heartfelt story, better than the Chad/Troy storyline. For someone who hates this place, you put a lot of passion here.

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023

I met DPC at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My cousins were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere DPC shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time, the animations are still in queue rendering anyway.” (I recognized him because he had a DIK jacket on and his wife constantly talked about feminism to him). And I (being a big Being a DIK fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” DPC was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his Patreon page and phone number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, DPC and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

I met him as well, unfortunately the encounter wasn't as positive as yours..

I saw Dr Pink at a grocery store in Los Angeles few months back. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018

What the actual fuck did I just read? xD

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I also have a DPC story to tell
I was out shopping the other day while wearing my Maya T-Shirt, Maya trousers & Maya hat
When I saw DPC enter the store obviously I screamed like a little fan girl and chased after him
But he saw me and started running away while screaming 'God damn not a Maya fan those guys are creepy'
I tried to catch up, but he was too fast for me
So, I went home and looked at pictures of Maya on my laptop
While crying myself to sleep
Needless to say, my day was ruined.

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
Would you believe me if I tell you a story, too ?

I was in LA, a private party in my beach house, I invited many friends, and they brought their friends too, you know how it works.
So I was in the pool with a girl flirting, and then I saw an old dude swimming with a timer, and I was like "WTF this man is doing" but, I just minded my business.
It wasn't DPC and it's not even a real story.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

still remains a better reason to delay the release of the tenth chapter than the 60 fps... :unsure:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm starting to worry I won't be able to keep the throuple going if I play as a chick
I really don't want to replay it again for a long time or play as neutral

I have never been a fan of morality systems in games I find them restrictive
It just potentially makes me choose options I wouldn't otherwise pick
Just to do stuff like impress a girl

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017

I met him as well, unfortunately the encounter wasn't as positive as yours..

I saw Dr Pink at a grocery store in Los Angeles few months back. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
Well. I did encounter him too. I was at a nightclub in Sweden, or Germany. I don't remember I was really drunk because DPC just posted the Friday Development News a few hours before. So I was there to celebrate the fact that the release was really close, at least that was some fans claimed on Reddit.
Well, I recognised him because he was moving fast at 60fps to reach a free table while all the rest of us was slowly moving at 30fps. So he got to the table next to me and I couldn't resist to compliment him.
This is the dialogue that followed, still printed clearly in my brain.

Me: You're a pistol, you're really funny DPC. You're really funny.

DPC : What do you mean I'm funny?

Me : It's funny, you know. Being a DIK is a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.

[laughs]

DPC : What do you mean, you mean the way I write? What?

Me : It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, you know the way you tell the story and everything.

DPC : [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?

His wife Dany: DPC no, you got it all wrong.

DPC : Oh, oh, Dany. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?

Me : Jus...

DPC : What?

Me : Just... ya know... you're funny.

DPC : You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Me : Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?

DPC : No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

Me : [long pause] Get the fuck out of here, DPC!

DPC : [everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Dany, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Gunizz. You may fold under questioning. And hey Gunizz, I've just banned you from my Discord.

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
The wait for episode 10 is driving everyone so crazy that meeting Dr. Pincake becomes a fantasy here
Look what you cause with your 60 FPS Doctor
View attachment 2970470
Crazy? I was crazy once.
They put me in a room.
A dark room.
A dark room with DPC's rigs rendering 60 FPS animations.
They put me in a dark room with DPC's rigs.
60 FPS animations? I hate 60 FPS animations.
They make me crazy.
Crazy? I was crazy once.
They put me in a room….
Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_9.png

Snake88

Jul 6, 2020
Crazy? I was crazy once.
They put me in a room.
A dark room.
A dark room with DPC's rigs rendering 60 FPS animations.
They put me in a dark room with DPC's rigs.
60 FPS animations? I hate 60 FPS animations.
They make me crazy.
Crazy? I was crazy once.
They put me in a room….
View attachment 2970484

View attachment 2970486
Haha but apparently tits jiggling at 60 fps is worth the price of going crazy, don't forget that bro once he puts you in that room.
Focus on it.
R.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole
Mar 9, 2019
Do we know the girls we are gonna bang in Episode 10 for others' branch? I'm hoping to see Quinn, Riona, Zoey, Becky, and Sally.
Becky can suck tortoise shit, but I respect the rest of that list. I am currently speculating on what the interactions will be going forward with that Tara girl. Maybe we'll bang her or one of her friends in the next episode or maybe her bf will find out about the kiss + bj and take issue with Fuckface? Maybe that could be a part of the new Brawler.

On another note, am I the only one thinking we're due for a Rooster preview this week?

sultan21king

Feb 6, 2021
Hi is there a way to only have neutral status
Not neutral and chick Status or neutral and dik status for maya and Josy path
I want to try thier path but only have neutral status completely

Aug 29, 2023
Decided to start the game again and go full chick. And to my surprise, I found it ridiculously easy to get with most of the girls. Quinn doesn’t wanna touch Tremolo even with rubber gloves on, and Becky’s not interested either (not a loss), but in many ways the game got easier.

Here’s the funny thing: Following the chick route makes Tremolo appear more moral and altruistic. In reality, loads of guys follow this path in real life because we know it appeals to women, and thereby gets us more trim. The DIK route might be more fun, but only has short-term payoffs. In the game it’ll get you a few more brief lewd scenes… but Camilla and Riona won’t eagerly tag-team you for free like they will when you go chick.

Reactions: colifa
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes