Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I might do more of Jill's or Bella's paths in the future if we get a threesome with them
But I don't think we will
I don't know why but the thought of them having hot lesbian sex intrigues me

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Orgitas
Aug 29, 2023
Finally finished the Bella route; and I thought playing “tame the succubus” with Quinn was hot. Good horny stuff.

Bella’s husband is either an idiot or gay for leaving her… or his mummified body is in that locked room and Tremolo is next.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Finally finished the Bella route; and I thought playing “tame the succubus” with Quinn was hot. Good horny stuff.

Bella’s husband is either an idiot or gay for leaving her… or his mummified body is in that locked room and Tremolo is next.
I figured that he probably died to be honest and she probably has his cremated ashes in an urn in there, along with some of his stuff. Or it used to be his office and has his ashes in it or something. Or it could be her husband and her's sex den and has some crazy crap in there like a wooden horse (chevalet) and whips and stuff.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I figured that he probably died to be honest and she probably has his cremated ashes in an urn in there, along with some of his stuff. Or it used to be his office and has his ashes in it or something. Or it could be her husband and her's sex den and has some crazy crap in there like a wooden horse (chevalet) and whips and stuff.
With all the photos with him in being face down probably means he cheated on her or left her for some reason and she still hasn't accepted it. I think if he had died that wouldn't have stopped Jill from telling the MC when he asked about him.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I mean, he could just kick Caleb in the nuts or the head, no amount of muscles is helping you if you get a good hit there.
You might be surprised. Getting punched in the head is more about the strength of your neck muscles than most people think. If your head pops back, you get knocked out. If it doesnt it usually just hurts and confuses you a bit. Bonus, it's pretty painful for the other guys hand too.

I think you're right about the nuts though.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Guys I have a story to tell you.

I met DPC at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My cousins were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere DPC shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time, the animations are still in queue rendering anyway.” (I recognized him because he had a DIK jacket on and his wife constantly talked about feminism to him). And I (being a big Being a DIK fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” DPC was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his Patreon page and phone number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, DPC and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

:Kappa:
Totally believable story if there are pictures. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I also have a DPC story to tell
I was out shopping the other day while wearing my Maya T-Shirt, Maya trousers & Maya hat
When I saw DPC enter the store obviously I screamed like a little fan girl and chased after him
But he saw me and started running away while screaming 'God damn not a Maya fan those guys are creepy'
I tried to catch up, but he was too fast for me
So, I went home and looked at pictures of Maya on my laptop
While crying myself to sleep
Needless to say, my day was ruined.
You too?

I have a story also.

Was in a bar. DPC walks in.

Bar keep becomes completely unglued....yells at DPC, "Over two dozen episodes and each update on F95 says: 'THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET' !!!! Get out NOW!!!!!!!!".....

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I chose not to fight anyone (Although I still get punched)
Because I know it would upset Maya
And my main goal is to make her happy
But I think you all already knew that
I also have a DPC story to tell
I was out shopping the other day while wearing my Maya T-Shirt, Maya trousers & Maya hat
When I saw DPC enter the store obviously I screamed like a little fan girl and chased after him
But he saw me and started running away while screaming 'God damn not a Maya fan those guys are creepy'
I tried to catch up, but he was too fast for me
So, I went home and looked at pictures of Maya on my laptop
While crying myself to sleep
Needless to say, my day was ruined.
I'm starting to worry I won't be able to keep the throuple going if I play as a chick
I really don't want to replay it again for a long time or play as neutral

I have never been a fan of morality systems in games I find them restrictive
It just potentially makes me choose options I wouldn't otherwise pick
Just to do stuff like impress a girl
I might do more of Jill's or Bella's paths in the future if we get a threesome with them
But I don't think we will
I don't know why but the thought of them having hot lesbian sex intrigues me
And yet the thought of Sage having sex with Josy & Maya annoys me greatly lol
I would rather Riona if we are forced to have a foursome or maybe Zoe

But don't worry I'm still the most romantic guy on here

Finally, back from my ..er.. Temporary vacation *cough*. Also Maya is a great girl, deffo on my list. But, dude, do you really think she will respect simpish behaviour? Especially considering her own LI is Josy! Gotta be assertive!

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Do we know the girls we are gonna bang in Episode 10 for others' branch? I'm hoping to see Quinn, Riona, Zoey, Becky, and Sally.
I'm pretty sure that the MC (at least in one of my games) has banged 4 of those girls or gotten a blow job, the only one not to is Sally, but she's slowly being turned.

Reactions: sampow
Aug 29, 2023
Gotta confess—the reason it takes me so long to try the variant routes is because I keep trying to make them monogamous.

Because that’s who I am. I didn’t fuck around in high school and college; I was monogamous. Still am. If I date two women at once, I refuse to do more than kiss them until I choose one or the other. Didn’t matter if the ladies say they’re okay with it; in my experience no they’re really not. They’ll put on a happy face, but in private go weep like Jill did when she noticed three different girls immediately identified Tremolo’s dick in Tybalt’s presentation.

My first time through the game, I let Trey fuck everyone. Felt wrong to swipe twenties off Maya’s corkboard and spend them at Quinn’s “restaurant” (and not the fun kind of wrong) but it’s a game; I’m just exploring the game. Also felt wrong for him to fuck Sage while pursuing Josy and Maya, or mouth-fuck Bella while pursuing Jill, or fuck Quinn even though the only way you get to fuck Quinn is by fucking around. Jill’s particuarly problematic because she’s saving herself for the right guy, whereas Trey’s merrily thrusting his cock into every available wet hole, including her best friend’s. But again, exploring the game.

But that done, now that I know most of the available options, I tried the different paths monogamously. Or bigamously (in the literal sense of that word) with Josy and Maya. No fucking Sage or Quinn on the side. No lap dances. No visiting Bella in the library—unless Bella’s the goal. Keeping the Jill date totally platonic—unless Jill’s the goal.

(Which meant, on the Jill route, nobody recognized Tremolo’s dick in the presentation. They just knew it wasn’t Tybalt’s. No spray-tan, you know. Still funny, but didn’t make me laugh as hard as when half the room immediately ID’d it.)

I suspect most of us just say “Fuck it, it’s only a game,” and let Trey fuck around. But I don’t enjoy that. So, does anybody else tend to let their hard-wired monogamous impulses make ’em play the game the way I do?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes