met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
From when does the Mansion restoration guide start, every time i've used it I fail to get the right amount of funds.

Does it start from the demo or the next time you get to the game?!

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
From when does the Mansion restoration guide start, every time i've used it I fail to get the right amount of funds.

Does it start from the demo or the next time you get to the game?!
I've only ever failed to get the full funds for mansion when I don't do the mini games, but then it also does depend on your choices and your alignment, if in your game you do the Pink Rose instead of the old peoples home, then I think you fail and Rusty has to sell his car to make up the difference.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I've only ever failed to get the full funds for mansion when I don't do the mini games, but then it also does depend on your choices and your alignment, if in your game you do the Pink Rose instead of the old peoples home, then I think you fail and Rusty has to sell his car to make up the difference.
I don't do the minigames and Rusty didn't sell his car.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
As I previously wrote, it seems evident to me that Bella's husband is hanging from a rope in the closed room. Those boots are not touching the ground. Although DPC is known for not being particularly precise in positioning bodies, a gap of all those centimetres is too much even for his usual hasty approach. Then if you look, the toes are lower than the heels, exactly like a dead body hanging from a rope. So I'd say it's positioned accurately to simulate a hanging man, in this case DPC posed the corpse with care because he wanted to give a precise hint. The cloth on the ground is a trick to make it less obvious, because you have to look at the floor to understand the real distance between the boots and the ground.

but wait that wouldn't cause a rotten smell to come out of the closet. tremolo and Jill don't mention anything about a bad smell in Bella's house.

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
Funny how I used to be very invested in this game, up to about 15 months ago. That changed since the moment I noticed PinkCake's project perfection syndrome kept getting worse, and it became challenging to retain all the nuances about the storyline and paths available after 10 months of development time. Great game and storytelling, but I see that the enterprise to make a masterpiece still takes priority over everything else. Good for him, I guess. At least he delivers in that respect.

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
I really don't think her vag is smelly, and she is def not mid. Becky is not in my top5 but it doesn't mean she isn't a hottie.

Speaking of top5s, do you guys have a top5 list for your fav girls? I'd like to see ppl's top5 lists. Here is mine:

View attachment 2971889
1. Quinn. She's undisputed Best Girl.
And as of now the rest of my top 5 looks like this:
2. Bella
3. Zoey
4. Sage
5. Jade/Melanie/Camilla (hard to choose here, so I'll cheat a little)

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
If there's a big scene with Riona, who won't be from the Others branch? There hasn't been a big solo scene with Camilla in a while. I'm also waiting for developments with Heather, Nora, and Zoey, who should definitely get their scenes.
That said, Melanie and Sarah have gotten scenes two episodes in a row and I don't think they will be ( at least they shouldn't be) in ep 10.
Camilla will probably be part of another threesome (Sage/Quinn/Lily).
I'm guessing the main girls will definitely get two scenes each.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
If there's a big scene with Riona, who won't be from the Others branch? There hasn't been a big solo scene with Camilla in a while. I'm also waiting for developments with Heather, Nora, and Zoey, who should definitely get their scenes.
That said, Melanie and Sarah have gotten scenes two episodes in a row and I don't think they will be ( at least they shouldn't be) in ep 10.
Camilla will probably be part of another threesome (Sage/Quinn/Lily).
I'm guessing the main girls will definitely get two scenes each.
You know...you people all keep whining about how long DPC takes for the updates and at the same time you expect like 30 scenes with 10+ girls... :KEK:

Have him focus on the main girls + Quinn.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes