Mar 4, 2022
I think the conservative estimate would be a release around November for ep. 10.
A full fucking year for 2 hours worth of play, half of which being a free roam :(

Maybe Artemis will be out sooner... One can hope. I shudder at the thought of having to play a non-AVN game or worse yet, touching grass.

Reactions: Darrianme

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I really don't think her vag is smelly, and she is def not mid. Becky is not in my top5 but it doesn't mean she isn't a hottie.

Speaking of top5s, do you guys have a top5 list for your fav girls? I'd like to see ppl's top5 lists. Here is mine:

View attachment 2971889
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway. Top 5
1. Riona
2. Sage
3. Lily
4. Josy
5. Quinn

Reactions: xtrema

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I really don't think her vag is smelly, and she is def not mid. Becky is not in my top5 but it doesn't mean she isn't a hottie.

Speaking of top5s, do you guys have a top5 list for your fav girls? I'd like to see ppl's top5 lists. Here is mine:

View attachment 2971889
that depends man. here I leave you my list and the reason why I chose them.

my list of the main girls:

1 - Isabella (she has a massive plot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ).
2 - josy (as the song says, "You're so easy to love", she also has the bonus that she enjoys that tremolo uses violence to defend her).
3 - sage (she's a redhead and I like red, simple as that).

my list of the side girls:

1 - quinn (his plot is interesting and I want to become a drug lord).
2 - riona (I like Asian girls and I have to achieve that orgasm)
3 - Nora (a very massive and abundant plot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
4 - Sally (she needs a spanking)
5 - Tara(I want to have another excuse to hit her boyfriend)

Reactions: xtrema

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
From when does the Mansion restoration guide start, every time i've used it I fail to get the right amount of funds.

Does it start from the demo or the next time you get to the game?!
Wow I typically have between $44 and $50 by the time the mansion reno is done.
The very first one is a tutorial where you can't really pick what everyone does. As for getting the funds together for everything here's what I recommend:
1. Spend money to make money: Dump your initial funds into upgrades. I usually do is buy "Dumpster" up to level $5 to max xp gain, then buy "Cleaning Supplies", "Power Tools" a "A Pink Rose Visit" for the global stat boosts.
2. When the 2nd Reno game comes around first thing to do is save your game. Do this every time you start the game before you finish awarding xp during any reno. If you do this you can reload and refresh the job board if the jobs aren't to your liking. If you do it after you confirm the xp the jobs on the board will be locked in.
3. Dump your xp into Tommy and Leon to get all 4 of their stats to 20% You'll be able to take $$ jobs with them. Then concentrate on Tremolo to 50% in Clean, Build, and Salvage xp. Toss any remaining xp into boosting Derek and Nick( Don't do work experience, just the other 3 for now). Put Leon and Tommy onto a $$ job. (Save scum if you don't get the recommended job.) Try and complete 2-3 rooms with the remaining DIKs
4. On the 3rd Reno (Save again) Buy the last global upgrade "Super-Glue." (Don't bother buying "Experience" It's a waste of funds) Allocate your new Experience to boost Tremolo to 90% in every category except Work (red) Throw the remaining xp into
Derek. Tremolo should be able to do most rooms by himself.
5. On the next Reno Throw your xp into getting Derek and Nick to 50% each (Again ignore the Red stat for now). You'll be able to combine them to complete a 0% room together. Throw extra xp into Jacob. Always use Leon and Tommy for money unless you need to complete a room.
6. In subsequent renos get Derek then Nick then Jacob to 90% in the non red stats. Then start throwing xp into their red stat to boost that to 90%. Start shiftin Tremolo, Derek, Nick and Jacob into the job board once they hit at least 90% in everything. Use them to do $$$$ jobs. Start throwing xp into Jon Boy all 4 stats. You should have no problem getting the requisite funds if you do this.

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2022
Not having Sage and Quinn as top 1 and 2 respectively is a hate crime.

Also, do we know what DPC has in plan for Derek? Maybe make him more than a sidekick alternating between funny and pathetic? I had a full playthrough tryna be a perfect bro for Derek and he still ends up depressed with a vodka soaking up his ass. :(

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Right, I'm talking the beginning of the game where I was still neutral. There is a choice before you even go to college and right after you get there. Maybe it was possible to shift one way or the other, but I don't see how.
Oh, the one just after getting to college, think you got to be a DIK to look at Maya's panties, and after that you got to be Chick to hug her, but if you're neutral you won't get to do either.

There are far more of those either / or choices at the start of the game.

sampow

May 14, 2023
Finally finished the Bella route; and I thought playing “tame the succubus” with Quinn was hot. Good horny stuff.

Bella’s husband is either an idiot or gay for leaving her… or his mummified body is in that locked room and Tremolo is next.
I figured that he probably died to be honest and she probably has his cremated ashes in an urn in there, along with some of his stuff. Or it used to be his office and has his ashes in it or something. Or it could be her husband and her's sex den and has some crazy crap in there like a wooden horse (chevalet) and whips and stuff.
As I previously wrote, it seems evident to me that Bella's husband is hanging from a rope in the closed room. Those boots are not touching the ground. Although DPC is known for not being particularly precise in positioning bodies, a gap of all those centimetres is too much even for his usual hasty approach. Then if you look, the toes are lower than the heels, exactly like a dead body hanging from a rope. So I'd say it's positioned accurately to simulate a hanging man, in this case DPC posed the corpse with care because he wanted to give a precise hint. The cloth on the ground is a trick to make it less obvious, because you have to look at the floor to understand the real distance between the boots and the ground.

but wait that wouldn't cause a rotten smell to come out of the closet. tremolo and Jill don't mention anything about a bad smell in Bella's house.
I figured that he probably died to be honest and she probably has his cremated ashes in an urn in there, along with some of his stuff. Or it used to be his office and has his ashes in it or something. Or it could be her husband and her's sex den and has some crazy crap in there like a wooden horse (chevalet) and whips and stuff.
Although Bella is my least favourite LI, she is the one major mystery in this game.

Sure, there are a lot of outstanding questions waiting to be answered in this game, but none of them are as intriguing as Bella's background (or lack thereof). Just to recap on Bella and the mystery that surrounds her:

Bella & James:

In episode 2, when the mc first kisses her, she tells the mc she's a married woman (which may just have been a technique to fend him off), but later on even in her thoughts she later thinks of herself as a married woman:

First to the mc:

Bella: "This didn't happen."​
Bella: "You're still drunk."​
mc: "Are you...sure?"​
Bella: "Fuckface... I'm a married woman."​
mc: "Oh..."​
Bella: "Go to sleep."​
mc: "(Damn...)"​

Then to herself:

Bella: "(Why did he...?)"​
Bella: "(I don't understand...)"​
Bella: "(I feel so...so...dirty...)"​
Bella: "(This is not what a married woman does...)"​

So Bella considers herself a married woman. But it's complicated. If we continue her thoughts from the above scene:

Bella: "(I'm so sorry...)"​
Bella: "(It just caught me completely off guard...)"​
Bella: "(How long has it been since a man did this to me?)"​
Bella: "(Three years?)"​
Bella: "(No, that can't be right...)"​
Bella: "(I haven't gotten an urge to touch myself...that's all...)"​
Bella: "(Until tonight...)"​

So for seemingly three years she hasn't done anything sexual with anyone. Where has her husband been for that time? Because of the Burke-looking soldier in the mc's alcohol fuelled stumble through Bella's house, there is some speculation that he's in the army, but a 3-year tour of duty is kinda not likely.

In episode 3, when Bella is lashing out at students in the library, the cause for it is the sexual tension between her and the mc while at the same time she is helping to set him up with Jill. Her thoughts once again:

Bella: "(I can't lash out at students like that...)"​
Bella: "(...)"​
Bella: "(I did the right thing.)"​
Bella: "(This was for Jill.)"​
Bella: "(Married women don't fool around with young students.)"​
Bella: "(They aren't intimate with friends either...)"​
Bella: "(But that...that was different!)"​
Bella: "(It doesn't matter... I've stopped it.)"​
Bella: "(Please, James... Forgive me.)"​
Bella: "(Please, just come home again...)"​
Bella: "(It's been long enough now.)"​

The first part she's talking about how she shouldn't be fooling around with the mc, but the second part, being intimate with friends, we don't know who she's talking about (but there's some speculation it's Jill based on their argument in bed when the mc's on the couch). Then she goes on to ask for James' forgiveness and for him to come home again (after 3 years as we've speculated above).

But then in episode 4 (if you stay at Bella's house), she has the following thoughts about the mc:

Bella: "(Why can't I stop thinking these dirty thoughts about him...?)"​
Bella: "(All these words that I'd never dare tell him...)"​
Bella: "(It's adultery...isn't it?)"​
Bella: "(Can I just decide to move on?)"​
Bella: "(What if James comes home?)"​
Bella: "(Would he blame me if I did this?)"​
Bella: "(After all this time?)"​
Bella: "(I have forgiven him...)"​

So she is aware that moving on is an option, she's just found it difficult. On top of that, she forgives him. So earlier she was asking for his forgiveness (for the mc, or for something that happened long ago) and now she's saying she forgives her husband. What went down three years ago?

Then in episode 6, the mc confronts her feelings:

mc: "We both want it. We wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't so."​
Bella: "Yes, but I feel ashamed for wanting it..."​
mc: "Because of that ring on your finger?"​
Bella: "Yes."​
mc: "I get it..."​
mc: "But correct me if I'm wrong..."​
mc: "I've had the feeling he's not around anymore... Am I wrong?"​
Bella: "No, it's...different today."​
mc: "Then, if that's the case... I don't see why you should feel ashamed."​
mc: "You should be allowed to feel something else."​

Of course the mc is just a horny cunt trying to convince a girl to suck his dick, but he's not wrong. Her husband is gone, and has been gone for quite some time. Their marriage is over, but Bella is struggling to come to terms with it. How Bella's situation got to this point we don't know, she and her husband could have both been unfaithful, had a big fight, and he left but she didn't want it to end at the time. Or, he died, and she's struggling to accept it. Who knows.

But two lines from that conversation strike me as weird:

I dunno, but I get a sense that Bella has been feeling James' presence or something, but he's gone now. "it's...different today" is like "today" (the day of that scene) specifically something had changed.

Bella & Jill:

Then we have the tension between Jill and Bella in episode 5 when they are sharing a bed:

Jill: "Is something wrong?"​
Bella: "No. Nothing's wrong."​
Jill: "If you say so."​
Jill: "It's not gonna happen again."​
Bella: "..."​
Bella: "I thought we had an understanding."​
Jill: "We do. That's what I wanted to assure you of."​
Bella: "I don't need to be reassured. I need you to stop talking about it."​
Jill: "Wow..."​
Jill: "Fine! But I wasn't though."​
Jill: "And it's not my fault, I was going to sleep on the couch."​
Bella: "Can we just sleep?"​
Jill: "I'll take the couch instead."​
Bella: "You don't have to do that."​
Jill: "..."​

This whole discussion is vague, but it's brought on by the fact that they are sharing a bed (which wouldn't have happened if Jill had used the couch, which she indicated she would have done, except the mc stayed over). Something tells me this ties in with Bella's thoughts from episode 3, "(They aren't intimate with friends either...)". Jill and Bella were intimate at one point. The three lines from episode 3:

Make it sound like it wasn't just a 1 time thing, they took their close relationship much further for a period of time. This even possibly links back to Bella's comment to the mc when she tells him not to hurt Jill in episode 2:

Bella: "Jill is...special...to me."​

Her delay on the work "special" was her trying to find the word. Because Bella and Jill's relationship is complicated.

The Locked Door:

Then of course we have the entire focus on the locked door in Bella's house. The scene only ends when you try to open the door. Bella stops the mc when he first attempts to open it in his drunken state. Much later on he tries the door and finds it locked. He mentions this to Jill who chastises him, but she also later tries the door herself. Jill may know more about the situation, but her also trying the door means she also is curious about something.

The Mirror:

It's been referenced before, but there's a stool and a waist high mirror in Bella's bathroom.

I can't think of many reasons for this. Is it for trimming her pubes? Is it for waxing her legs? Or was it for a little toddler to see their reflection?

Is it possible that Bella and James had a child, and it's gone now? :eek:

The Ominous Monologue:

But most concerning of all we also have the mc's internal monologue in episode 3 when he makes out with her in the library:

mc: "At the time I couldn't understand Bella."​
mc: "The attraction was there, but for her it felt so wrong."​
mc: "I remember feeling bad about kissing a married woman."​
mc: "I figured she felt the same since she was being unfaithful to her husband..."​
mc: "...which, of course, is a very big deal."​
mc: "But if I had known the real reasons to her tears..."​
mc: "...and to her persona..."​
mc: "I wouldn't have kissed her that night."​
mc: "I would have called out for help."​

There's something more to Bella's predicament, something more serious than we've yet come to understand. That monologue was not what the mc was thinking at the moment, or about what was happening at that moment, it was the mc from the future (or from the present actually), the mc who is telling the entire story, saying that he finally finds out what has made Bella the way she is, and that he should have called out for help (I don't think he means he should have started yelling for help right then and there, more that he should have looked to get Bella help).

So what the fuck is really Bella's deal:
  • She runs from the library when the mc takes her there for a date. Why the fuck would she do that? She didn't like her boss, that's no reason to run in panic!
  • She's asking for James' forgiveness. What did she do?
  • She's telling James she forgive him. What did he do?
  • She's got a suspicious locked door that the story has brought our attention to three times.
  • She wears her wedding ring for three years after her contact with her husband has ended.
  • There's a strangely located mirror with a stool in her bathroom.
  • The mc says her persona is based on something that he should have gotten her help over.

My Theory:

I'm going with Bella & James had a child who was tragically killed in an accident. The couple drifted apart emotionally and each found solace in another partner (Bella with Jill, and James with some other woman - someone we may already know :unsure:). Both accused the other of damaging their marriage and they separated, with James leaving.

The lower mirror is for the little kid since the normal mirror is too high (I've got to admit, I've never seen this before, most people just put a step next to the sink, so a kid can brush their teeth etc.)

The locked room is the child's room; a room that Bella doesn't want to share with others, and can't bear to clean out.

Bella is asking James (in her mind) to forgive her for her affair with Jill, and she says she forgives him for his affair with the other woman.

Bella runs from the library that time on her date with the mc because there are still strong emotions surrounding her husband, their child, the marriage breakdown, and going there was forcing her to confront some things (this is a fucking stretch, I really don't know why she ran off like a maniac).

It was James that ultimately left Bella, and she never fully accepted the marriage was over, that's why she still wears the ring and wasn't looking for another relationship.

I believe that Jill knows of Bella's history that's why she's defensive when the mc starts poking around, perhaps because she knows she had a hand in it. She probably wasn't aware that the child's room has been locked all this time though (since she's typically not the kind of person to go snooping around until the mc brought it up).

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
this just occurred to me while reading theories about Bella and Jill. and James. what if James had an affair with Jill's sister and they, along with Bella's and James child were killed in a car accident outside the library where Bella ran from while on the date with mc. just a theory. probably totally wrong..

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Although Bella is my least favourite LI, she is the one major mystery in this game.

Sure, there are a lot of outstanding questions waiting to be answered in this game, but none of them are as intriguing as Bella's background (or lack thereof). Just to recap on Bella and the mystery that surrounds her:

Bella & James:

In episode 2, when the mc first kisses her, she tells the mc she's a married woman (which may just have been a technique to fend him off), but later on even in her thoughts she later thinks of herself as a married woman:

First to the mc:

Bella: "This didn't happen."​
Bella: "You're still drunk."​
mc: "Are you...sure?"​
Bella: "Fuckface... I'm a married woman."​
mc: "Oh..."​
Bella: "Go to sleep."​
mc: "(Damn...)"​

Then to herself:

Bella: "(Why did he...?)"​
Bella: "(I don't understand...)"​
Bella: "(I feel so...so...dirty...)"​
Bella: "(This is not what a married woman does...)"​

So Bella considers herself a married woman. But it's complicated. If we continue her thoughts from the above scene:

Bella: "(I'm so sorry...)"​
Bella: "(It just caught me completely off guard...)"​
Bella: "(How long has it been since a man did this to me?)"​
Bella: "(Three years?)"​
Bella: "(No, that can't be right...)"​
Bella: "(I haven't gotten an urge to touch myself...that's all...)"​
Bella: "(Until tonight...)"​

So for seemingly three years she hasn't done anything sexual with anyone. Where has her husband been for that time? Because of the Burke-looking soldier in the mc's alcohol fuelled stumble through Bella's house, there is some speculation that he's in the army, but a 3-year tour of duty is kinda not likely.

In episode 3, when Bella is lashing out at students in the library, the cause for it is the sexual tension between her and the mc while at the same time she is helping to set him up with Jill. Her thoughts once again:

Bella: "(I can't lash out at students like that...)"​
Bella: "(I did the right thing.)"​
Bella: "(This was for Jill.)"​
Bella: "(Married women don't fool around with young students.)"​
Bella: "(Please, James... Forgive me.)"​
Bella: "(Please, just come home again...)"​
Bella: "(It's been long enough now.)"​

The first part she's talking about how she shouldn't be fooling around with the mc, but the second part, being intimate with friends, we don't know who she's talking about (but there's some speculation it's Jill based on their argument in bed when the mc's on the couch). Then she goes on to ask for James' forgiveness and for him to come home again (after 3 years as we've speculated above).

But then in episode 4 (if you stay at Bella's house), she has the following thoughts about the mc:

Bella: "(Why can't I stop thinking these dirty thoughts about him...?)"​
Bella: "(All these words that I'd never dare tell him...)"​
Bella: "(It's adultery...isn't it?)"​
Bella: "(Can I just decide to move on?)"​
Bella: "(What if James comes home?)"​
Bella: "(Would he blame me if I did this?)"​
Bella: "(After all this time?)"​
Bella: "(I have forgiven him...)"​

So she is aware that moving on is an option, she's just found it difficult. On top of that, she forgives him. So earlier she was asking for his forgiveness (for the mc, or for something that happened long ago) and now she's saying she forgives her husband. What went down three years ago?

Then in episode 6, the mc confronts her feelings:

mc: "We both want it. We wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't so."​
Bella: "Yes, but I feel ashamed for wanting it..."​
mc: "Because of that ring on your finger?"​
Bella: "Yes."​
mc: "I get it..."​
mc: "But correct me if I'm wrong..."​
mc: "Then, if that's the case... I don't see why you should feel ashamed."​
mc: "You should be allowed to feel something else."​

Of course the mc is just a horny cunt trying to convince a girl to suck his dick, but he's not wrong. Her husband is gone, and has been gone for quite some time. Their marriage is over, but Bella is struggling to come to terms with it. How Bella's situation got to this point we don't know, she and her husband could have both been unfaithful, had a big fight, and he left but she didn't want it to end at the time. Or, he died, and she's struggling to accept it. Who knows.

But two lines from that conversation strike me as weird:

I dunno, but I get a sense that Bella has been feeling James' presence or something, but he's gone now. "it's...different today" is like "today" (the day of that scene) specifically something had changed.

Bella & Jill:

Then we have the tension between Jill and Bella in episode 5 when they are sharing a bed:

Jill: "Is something wrong?"​
Bella: "No. Nothing's wrong."​
Jill: "If you say so."​
Jill: "It's not gonna happen again."​
Bella: "I thought we had an understanding."​
Jill: "We do. That's what I wanted to assure you of."​
Bella: "I don't need to be reassured. I need you to stop talking about it."​
Jill: "Wow..."​
Jill: "Fine! But I wasn't though."​
Jill: "And it's not my fault, I was going to sleep on the couch."​
Bella: "Can we just sleep?"​
Jill: "I'll take the couch instead."​
Bella: "You don't have to do that."​
Jill: "..."​

This whole discussion is vague, but it's brought on by the fact that they are sharing a bed (which wouldn't have happened if Jill had used the couch, which she indicated she would have done, except the mc stayed over). Something tells me this ties in with Bella's thoughts from episode 3, "(They aren't intimate with friends either...)". Jill and Bella were intimate at one point. The three lines from episode 3:

Make it sound like it wasn't just a 1 time thing, they took their close relationship much further for a period of time. This even possibly links back to Bella's comment to the mc when she tells him not to hurt Jill in episode 2:

Bella: "Jill is...special...to me."​

Her delay on the work "special" was her trying to find the word. Because Bella and Jill's relationship is complicated.

The Locked Door:

Then of course we have the entire focus on the locked door in Bella's house. The scene only ends when you try to open the door. Bella stops the mc when he first attempts to open it in his drunken state. Much later on he tries the door and finds it locked. He mentions this to Jill who chastises him, but she also later tries the door herself. Jill may know more about the situation, but her also trying the door means she also is curious about something.

The Mirror:

It's been referenced before, but there's a stool and a waist high mirror in Bella's bathroom.

I can't think of many reasons for this. Is it for trimming her pubes? Is it for waxing her legs? Or was it for a little toddler to see their reflection?

Is it possible that Bella and James had a child, and it's gone now? :eek:

The Ominous Monologue:

But most concerning of all we also have the mc's internal monologue in episode 3 when he makes out with her in the library:

mc: "At the time I couldn't understand Bella."​
mc: "The attraction was there, but for her it felt so wrong."​
mc: "I remember feeling bad about kissing a married woman."​
mc: "I figured she felt the same since she was being unfaithful to her husband..."​
mc: "...which, of course, is a very big deal."​
mc: "But if I had known the real reasons to her tears..."​
mc: "...and to her persona..."​
mc: "I wouldn't have kissed her that night."​
mc: "I would have called out for help."​

There's something more to Bella's predicament, something more serious than we've yet come to understand. That monologue was not what the mc was thinking at the moment, or about what was happening at that moment, it was the mc from the future (or from the present actually), the mc who is telling the entire story, saying that he finally finds out what has made Bella the way she is, and that he should have called out for help (I don't think he means he should have started yelling for help right then and there, more that he should have looked to get Bella help).

So what the fuck is really Bella's deal:
  • She runs from the library when the mc takes her there for a date. Why the fuck would she do that? She didn't like her boss, that's no reason to run in panic!
  • She's asking for James' forgiveness. What did she do?
  • She's telling James she forgive him. What did he do?
  • She's got a suspicious locked door that the story has brought our attention to three times.
  • She wears her wedding ring for three years after her contact with her husband has ended.
  • There's a strangely located mirror with a stool in her bathroom.
  • The mc says her persona is based on something that he should have gotten her help over.

My Theory:

I'm going with Bella & James had a child who was tragically killed in an accident. The couple drifted apart emotionally and each found solace in another partner (Bella with Jill, and James with some other woman - someone we may already know :unsure:). Both accused the other of damaging their marriage and they separated, with James leaving.

The lower mirror is for the little kid since the normal mirror is too high (I've got to admit, I've never seen this before, most people just put a step next to the sink, so a kid can brush their teeth etc.)

The locked room is the child's room; a room that Bella doesn't want to share with others, and can't bear to clean out.

Bella is asking James (in her mind) to forgive her for her affair with Jill, and she says she forgives him for his affair with the other woman.

Bella runs from the library that time on her date with the mc because there are still strong emotions surrounding her husband, their child, the marriage breakdown, and going there was forcing her to confront some things (this is a fucking stretch, I really don't know why she ran off like a maniac).

It was James that ultimately left Bella, and she never fully accepted the marriage was over, that's why she still wears the ring and wasn't looking for another relationship.

I believe that Jill knows of Bella's history that's why she's defensive when the mc starts poking around, perhaps because she knows she had a hand in it. She probably wasn't aware that the child's room has been locked all this time though (since she's typically not the kind of person to go snooping around until the mc brought it up).
Wow man, I really love how you put all the pieces of the puzzle together and summarized all the theories about Bella into one big picture. Although, boo on you for treating this wonderful woman with an exceptional sense of humor as your least favorite LI. I think I agree with all of your points, but there is one thing I just can't accept now: the intimate relationship between Bella and Jill. It just doesn't add up to everything we've seen about Jill.

Jill, the naive, shy Jill, blushing at the MC's innocent kiss on their date, waiting for her Prince Charming to come and save her from her virginity after committing himself to her forever. And suddenly she now had a lesbian experience? With Bella? How the hell did that work for her?

On the other hand, I can't think of any other context for their bedtime argument on the Hell's Week night other than their past relationship. Who could be that friend other than Jill, with whom Bella was intimate? Does Bella even have anyone other than Jill whom she can call a friend? Remember the photos from the drawer under Jill's bed. Just her sister and Bella. Not mom, not dad, not her friends, just these two. The ones she considers family. It's understandable why it hurt her so much to see Fuckface and Bella shagging on the table. Of all the people on earth, these two? She tried to build a relationship with each of them. Man, this is brutal. And now they wonder why Jill is a goblin.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Wow man, I really love how you put all the pieces of the puzzle together and summarized all the theories about Bella into one big picture. Although, boo on you for treating this wonderful woman with an exceptional sense of humor as your least favorite LI. I think I agree with all of your points, but there is one thing I just can't accept now: the intimate relationship between Bella and Jill. It just doesn't add up to everything we've seen about Jill.

Jill, the naive, shy Jill, blushing at the MC's innocent kiss on their date, waiting for her Prince Charming to come and save her from her virginity after committing himself to her forever. And suddenly she now had a lesbian experience? With Bella? How the hell did that work for her?

On the other hand, I can't think of any other context for their bedtime argument on the Hell's Week night other than their past relationship. Who could be that friend other than Jill, with whom Bella was intimate? Does Bella even have anyone other than Jill whom she can call a friend? Remember the photos from the drawer under Jill's bed. Just her sister and Bella. Not mom, not dad, not her friends, just these two. The ones she considers family. It's understandable why it hurt her so much to see Fuckface and Bella shagging on the table. Of all the people on earth, these two? She tried to build a relationship with each of them. Man, this is brutal. And now they wonder why Jill is a goblin.
The other option for a friend she might have gotten intimate with would be Cathy. That would explain why Cathy went to see Bella when her photo got leaked and also Bella cutting MC off in their relationship when she found Cathy's panties in her car. Cathy had had a few glasses of wine that night but wasn't inebriated so it's not like MC was taking advantage of her while she was drunk, so Bella's reaction always seemed to be rather extreme. Cathy is a grown woman and could certainly dally with a student if she were so inclined, even though it might be terribly professional.

However I am in the camp of those who think that Bella and Jill had a night or two together. My pet theory is that they were in group counseling (possibly grief counseling) and became close there, then shared their pain with each other and one thing led to another...

sampow

May 14, 2023

I don't really find it that hard to believe.

Looking at both women:
  • Bella has a wild side which has been dormant for a while (but has now been awakened), so I don't have an issue with her delving into a little sapphic romance; and
  • Jill could see the relationship as a lot more safe than with guys. Jill's experience with guys in the past is that they've been two-faced, and she also knows they are after her money or just want sex, so she's very nervous about that.
Actually, I can see this playing out quite conveniently with my current theory (and your Cathy theory has added another piece to the puzzle!):
  • Bella's child dies.
  • Her relationship with James worsens.
  • A distraught Bella confides to Jill (who is probably about 18/19 at the time).
  • Jill, who is sexually frustrated because she can't find her prince charming, while embracing a distraught Bella moves to join their lips.
  • Bella, who is confused and hurt, returns this passionate kiss, and at once their friendship takes an unexpected step.
  • The two keep this up for a few weeks, Bella finding the solace that her husband can't provide, and Jill enacting her fantasies that she is too afraid to do with guys.
  • Meanwhile James has also strayed, with Cathy no less!
  • Bella discovers James' infidelity, as he does hers.
  • James leaves and is not heard from for three years.
  • Fuckface comes in and fucks them all!
anyone know when the new updates release?
any new about next release date ?
Nothing specific, but my guess is somewhere early to late November.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes