Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
There's so much we don't know that for sure, all this speculation is just that, but a few things you mentioned:

"Jill and Bella hardly met BEFORE college. We know that Jill (as well as Rusty) is in the 3rd year. I.e. she is studying for the 3rd year (but not the full 3 years, because their 3rd year of study are just beginning in the game). While Bella mentions that she "hasn't touched herself" for 3 years. I.e. at least about a year she had a completely lonely time "before" Jill."​

How do you know they never knew each other before college? There's some speculation that Lana is Bella's friend, so she may have known Jill since she was little and almost became her proxy sister after Lana's death.

"Another reason - James left Bella 3 years ago (at least, because we don't know exactly when this happened, we learned only that she haven't touched herself for 3 years). Here is an age barrier comes into play. Jill is 20-21 at the moment, and she met Bella being 18yo. As we learned it couldn't happened 3 years ago, because Jill just started her 3rd year at the moment. DPC won't show us and mention anything that has happened before some characters reaches age of 18. That's why we probably will never learn and know something intimate about Josy's past, for example. She told Maya about her feelings and seduced her at 18, while her approach to Maya as well as to MC seemed like he had at least some sexual expirience before her 18, and she definetely not a virgin from a 16-17 years."​

If Jill was 18, this still works, and once again, where does the the presupposition that Bella hasn't known Jill for long enough come from?

"Not that it was impossible, but usually people are friends with peers or the difference in years is not so great, up to about 5-7 years. At least when it comes to a teenager. There is nothing reprehensible and strange in the friendship of an 18-year-old and a 23-25-year-old person. But 18 and 34+ is already quite a strange thing. Let's say the friendship of 30 and 40-year-olds or even 30 and 50 years is already much clearer and more realistic, because these are already, as a rule, established personalities and the difference even in 15-20 years no longer plays such a role, but in 16-18-20 years and up to about 25 people live a different life, they have different values, etc., so such relationships look very strange."​

But Bella and Jill do have a close relationship in spite of the age gap. Bella's, "Jill is... special... to me" tells us it is a very close relationship (nothing sexual implied in that, but still). Plus, the mc is even younger than Jill and he's all for that 18 year age gap!

"And it's pity that you haven't paid more attention to Bella's flashback at EP8 intro. I really find it quite strange and suspective. If you just watch it and click through it, then it looks simple and doesn't bring a lot of questions. But I really like the theory that James was not there for real. It's just a theory, but it fits quite well with Bella's potential state and mental health."​

We've all discussed the "James wasn't there" theory, but there's nothing else other than their lack of serious contact and the librarian's lack of acknowledgement of James to perpetuate that theory. I can't even think of any other corroborating evidence that works with that story. It seems like she really was married, so James likely existed at some point. A counter to this point is that flash back seemed like a very long time ago. Not just 3 years ago. Bella looked 5 to 10 years younger. It's really hard to gauge with these models though, but she looked closer to her college days than to her current days.

"The last question(s) - why TF she is SO obsessed with libraries, books, etc? All her scenes with MC (and some w/o him), including ones with inner throats are somehow related to libraries/books. EP3 scene, if MC decides to visit her - she starts crying on the floor of the B&R library and MC starts his monologue from the future about being better calling help for her instead of kissing. EP6 - she wants to help MC with his room (ex-library) cleaning, even knowing the fact, that his room is in frat mansion and she even stays for night after... knowing the nature of DIKs frat, etc. She likes that MC is good with books, sorting, putting in order etc. Her flashback with James, her reaction to MC idea of visiting same library she was fired of, etc, etc."​

Umm.. she likes books? :ROFLMAO: I don't really get your point here. She's into books so she works at a library. The mc's room being the old library is kinda just a coincidence, but all other library related points are because... she's a librarian.

"I like the idea that her boss was watching and listening to what was happening not because she was having an innocent conversation with her husband in the workplace, but because... there was no husband there.​
In that flashback, only James touches Bella, while she does not even try to touch him, after leaving the library, she does not take his hand. And during their "dialogue" near the libraty - the dude on the bench looks at her with suspicion or misunderstanding. All this may indicate that she is talking to herself and there is really no James around."​

Although I like that idea too, I think the evidence is flimsy at best. It's more likely their relationship wasn't shown to be too loving just the same as no other LI (or even side chick) has been shown in any way whatsoever to be into anyone other than the mc. There are sensitive readers that need to be considered. :p

"And in the end, we know that Bella has a stable financial condition and apparently a good income. It's not that employees in libraries are poorly paid, but still this is not a profession in which they earn a lot. Why was she so obsessed with that job, why did she need it so much? She bluntly tells James that 'she needs this job.'"​

That's a good point, but I think it was just about not wanting to lose her job. None of us want to be sacked, we've all got bills to pay (except for the basement dwellers, but none of them come to F95 I'm sure...). And although I haven't thought about it before, there's a good chance her parents died after that scene (because I don't see that scene just being 3 years ago as I mentioned above), and so she inherited her parents house.

"We are used to the fact that almost all the main characters and MGs have some kind of problems with their parents or family. Bella is 'favorably' different from the others in this sense, but is everything so smooth there?"​

I dunno about that. How can "dead" be favourably better than Jill's parents for example. :eek:

All in all, I don't much agree with anything you wrote! :p But at the same time, all my shit is just a guess anyway. :geek:

I don't really believe Jill went too far off track. She has one main aspect where she's out of her comfort zone, and that's dating and sex.

She doesn't have any issues having male friends (she treats Tybalt as one), but when things turn to romance, she turns to butter. That's been consistent from the very beginning.

The Tybalt blackmail isn't a fantastic plot element; we have to accept that she actually believed Tybalt when he said Trent wanted to press charges and Tybalt was trying to dissuade Trent.

But Jill has known for ages that Tybalt is interested in her (in episode 3 she tells Bella she knows Tybalt is trying to win her over).

So when Tybalt asks for the three dates, she kinda relents, like he's doing her a favour by stopping Trent from pressing charges, and he's asking that Jill go on a few dates with him. Sure, we hate Tybalt, we've seen him at his worst. Jill hasn't, so she gives him the benefit of the doubt. She only later realises the error of her ways.

But getting back to Jill and sex, in every scene when the mc makes a move on her, she typically has trouble. Even when Bella mentions dating him (in the same scene that she mentions she knows Tybalt is interested), she kinda baulks:

Jill: "Date him?"​
Jill: "I'm not sure I'm looking for someone to date..."​
Jill: "Did you think I was?"​
Bella: "Well, you're a woman. Stranger things have happened."​
Jill: "Haha, yeah, but still..."​

So yeah, i think the blackmail plot is viewed differently by us (who hate Tybalt and completely understand his motives) and Jill, who treats him like a friend who she knows is interested and wants to be kind to his feelings. When she blows Rusty off in that flashback, he's basically a stranger sleazing on to her and she shoots him down. Tybalt isn't the same thing, even though we hate him more.
Jill going on those three dates doesn't solve anything, Tybalt could still press charges on the MC at anytime.
She should have told Tybalt that she would have gotten her lawyer involved if anyone pressed charges on the MC.
Jill does that for Maya who's a complete stranger yet for some reason doesn't do it for the MC.

Reactions: Reggie32

sampow

May 14, 2023
Jill going on those three dates doesn't solve anything, Tybalt could still sue the MC at anytime.

She should have told Tybalt that she would have gotten her lawyer involved if anyone sued the MC.

Jill does that for Maya who's a complete stranger yet for some reason doesn't do it for the MC.
She didn't initially see Tybalt's request as blackmail; he said Trent wanted to sue, Tybalt wasn't threatening to sue. Tybalt then offered to sort it out for her, but he just asked for the dates as compensation for his time; Jill knew Tybalt wanted to date her, so she figured, "fine, it's just three dates". Of course he could keep extending the blackmail, but Jill didn't look at it that way, at least not until the final date when she had come to realise it was all bullshit.

Regarding the lawyer, Tybalt said witnesses saw the mc starting a fire, so it doesn't matter how good her lawyer is, avoiding court in the first place makes more sense than defending the indefensible.

Maya is Josy's friend and Josy is Jill's friend; Jill's lawyer is just going to provide some advice, not defend anyone in court.

Last edited:

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
She didn't initially see Tybalt's request as blackmail; he said Trent wanted to sue, Tybalt wasn't threatening to sue. Tybalt then offered to sort it out for her, but he just asked for the dates as compensation for his time; Jill knew Tybalt wanted to date her, so she figured, "fine, it's just three dates". Of course he could keep extending the blackmail, but Jill didn't look at it that way, at least not until the final date when she had come to realise it was all bullshit.

Regarding the lawyer, Tybalt said witnesses saw the mc starting a fire, so it doesn't matter how good her lawyer is, avoiding court in the first place makes more sense than defending the indefensible.

Maya is Josy's friend, and her lawyer is just going to provide some advice, not defend anyone in court.
Jill just appears very dumb in that scene for not picking up on Tybalt's obvious blackmail, just the threat of Jill's lawyer would have likley made Tybalt back off.
Jill's warning at the end of the third date seems to have worked after all, she should have just done that from the start.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Jill just appears very dumb in that scene for not picking up on Tybalt's obvious blackmail, just the threat of Jill's lawyer would have likley made Tybalt back off.
Jill's warning at the end of the third date seems to have worked after all, she should have just done that from the start.
Jill isn't all that. My apologies to anyone who likes her. I never saw these scenes of her people are talking about, but as I read, I've come to that conclusion. I get that she wants to help Maya, probably because she's friends with Josy, but why not help the guy that you say that you love?

Anyway, just my 2cents as an outsider looking in.

sampow

May 14, 2023
Yeah, that's why everyone hates that whole plot line; she's naive to the point of stupid. Even Bella starts getting pissed off with her.
Jill isn't all that. My apologies to anyone who likes her. I never saw these scenes of her people are talking about, but as I read, I've come to that conclusion. I get that she wants to help Maya, probably because she's friends with Josy, but why not help the guy that you say that you love?

Anyway, just my 2cents as an outsider looking in.
She did help him. She accepted three dates with Tybalt after he said he's stop Trent from pressing charges.

Getting a lawyer to represent him in court would only be the last ditch effort. Avoiding court altogether makes more sense.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
There's so much we don't know that for sure, all this speculation is just that, but a few things you mentioned:

"Jill and Bella hardly met BEFORE college. We know that Jill (as well as Rusty) is in the 3rd year. I.e. she is studying for the 3rd year (but not the full 3 years, because their 3rd year of study are just beginning in the game). While Bella mentions that she "hasn't touched herself" for 3 years. I.e. at least about a year she had a completely lonely time "before" Jill."​

How do you know they never knew each other before college? There's some speculation that Lana is Bella's friend, so she may have known Jill since she was little and almost became her proxy sister after Lana's death.
yohoo, let's gooo :giggle:

We can't know it, just an assumption. But my second version is (I have to quote myself):
" Another plausible version of their met - psychological rehabilitation courses or something like that. We know that Jill have her own trauma after her sister dead. She meant a lot to her, she loved her much, etc. Bella, obviously, also have some kind of mental problems and/or trauma. Probably because of James or something else. Something united them well, otherwise I hardly imagine such friendship, which became so strong and meaningful to the both of them. "

"Another reason - James left Bella 3 years ago (at least, because we don't know exactly when this happened, we learned only that she haven't touched herself for 3 years). Here is an age barrier comes into play. Jill is 20-21 at the moment, and she met Bella being 18yo. As we learned it couldn't happened 3 years ago, because Jill just started her 3rd year at the moment. DPC won't show us and mention anything that has happened before some characters reaches age of 18. That's why we probably will never learn and know something intimate about Josy's past, for example. She told Maya about her feelings and seduced her at 18, while her approach to Maya as well as to MC seemed like he had at least some sexual expirience before her 18, and she definetely not a virgin from a 16-17 years."​

If Jill was 18, this still works, and once again, where does the the presupposition that Bella hasn't known Jill for long enough come from?
Presupposition was made for the case, where they met at the B&R once Jill went to college, so it narrows us to the less than 3 years gap, while Jill spent there only 2 years and just started her 3rd year. If they met before, then it doesn't work and have any sense. But regarding intimacy/sex it's still actual. DPC won't ever mention it / nor show us any scenes because of laws and restrictions and risks.

It's just that all this is necessary to refute or confirm some theories. Since theories about their kind of intimate relationships are quite stable and constantly circulating, it is important to find arguments to explain why this is unlikely.

Bella's words, regarding Jill, that she is "special" to her. And Jill have a Bella's polaroid photo, which means that Bella is also "special" to Jill, bc she take such photos only of "special" persons. Her sister, Bella, MC as an option. But on that photo Bella doesn't look young, which probably refute their very old friendship (in the time between Lana's death when Jill was around 10-12yo and their most late potential met when Jill was around 18yo). On the polaroid photo Bella looks like a 30+ yo, closer to her current look than to the look she had when was younger.

ep2_freeroam_ano30b.jpg

"Not that it was impossible, but usually people are friends with peers or the difference in years is not so great, up to about 5-7 years. At least when it comes to a teenager. There is nothing reprehensible and strange in the friendship of an 18-year-old and a 23-25-year-old person. But 18 and 34+ is already quite a strange thing. Let's say the friendship of 30 and 40-year-olds or even 30 and 50 years is already much clearer and more realistic, because these are already, as a rule, established personalities and the difference even in 15-20 years no longer plays such a role, but in 16-18-20 years and up to about 25 people live a different life, they have different values, etc., so such relationships look very strange."​

But Bella and Jill do have a close relationship in spite of the age gap. Bella's, "Jill is... special... to me" tells us it is a very close relationship (nothing sexual implied in that, but still). Plus, the mc is even younger than Jill and he's all for that 18 year age gap!
Do you have a lot of life experience and examples of friendship between persons of one gender but with a huge gap in age? Especially when one of the persons is around 18yo. Not an affairs like you mentioned between MC and Bella, which could lead to something more than sexual attraction later, maybe not. That's why I mentioned it. They have something that unite them and makes closer regardless of their age and probably it's the reason why it works. Otherwise it doesn't seems very plausible, because lifestyle and a lot of other things are VERY different in 18-20 and 30+ peoples lifes.

In EP9 in Bella's branch and/or especially if MC romanced Jill too, they have a conversation, where they says the following:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"And it's pity that you haven't paid more attention to Bella's flashback at EP8 intro. I really find it quite strange and suspective. If you just watch it and click through it, then it looks simple and doesn't bring a lot of questions. But I really like the theory that James was not there for real. It's just a theory, but it fits quite well with Bella's potential state and mental health."

We've all discussed the "James wasn't there" theory, but there's nothing else other than their lack of serious contact and the librarian's lack of acknowledgement of James to perpetuate that theory. I can't even think of any other corroborating evidence that works with that story. It seems like she really was married, so James likely existed at some point. A counter to this point is that flash back seemed like a very long time ago. Not just 3 years ago. Bella looked 5 to 10 years younger. It's really hard to gauge with these models though, but she looked closer to her college days than to her current days.
I am not completely sure about this theory, but I like it for the reasons I have described and for some conclusions and what the MC himself tells us "from the future" about Bella and his decision to kiss her that night. Her secret or state or whatever else is terrible enough for MC to regret of his decision. After realising and imagining what kind of trouble it may be you can imagine potential spectre of options regarding Bella state, her past, etc. That MCs words gives nothing particular, but at the same time it sound like a serious argument against vanilla theories about intimacy between Bella & Jill and as a result James involvement or his absence bacause of such outcome.

"The last question(s) - why TF she is SO obsessed with libraries, books, etc? All her scenes with MC (and some w/o him), including ones with inner throats are somehow related to libraries/books. EP3 scene, if MC decides to visit her - she starts crying on the floor of the B&R library and MC starts his monologue from the future about being better calling help for her instead of kissing. EP6 - she wants to help MC with his room (ex-library) cleaning, even knowing the fact, that his room is in frat mansion and she even stays for night after... knowing the nature of DIKs frat, etc. She likes that MC is good with books, sorting, putting in order etc. Her flashback with James, her reaction to MC idea of visiting same library she was fired of, etc, etc."

Umm.. she likes books? :ROFLMAO: I don't really get your point here. She's into books so she works at a library. The mc's room being the old library is kinda just a coincidence, but all other library related points are because... she's a librarian.
Hobbies are normal or a healthy obsession with something is normal, but sometimes the signal "too much, it's too much!" sounds explicitly or implicitly. She definitely have something very special with libraries, books, etc. That's why I mentioned such different by nature scenes with library/books/etc involvement. It's the same if I like computers as a hobby and my job, games as a relief and hobby too, etc, but I hardly imagine myself to involve all that in such ways in relationships, intimacy, being scared of losing job, being scared of walking near ex-job building, etc. She even bringed him to B&R library from the Halloween party to have some fun instead of any other place.

"I like the idea that her boss was watching and listening to what was happening not because she was having an innocent conversation with her husband in the workplace, but because... there was no husband there.
In that flashback, only James touches Bella, while she does not even try to touch him, after leaving the library, she does not take his hand. And during their "dialogue" near the libraty - the dude on the bench looks at her with suspicion or misunderstanding. All this may indicate that she is talking to herself and there is really no James around."​

Although I like that idea too, I think the evidence is flimsy at best. It's more likely their relationship wasn't shown to be too loving just the same as no other LI (or even side chick) has been shown in any way whatsoever to be into anyone other than the mc. There are sensitive readers that need to be considered. :p

"And in the end, we know that Bella has a stable financial condition and apparently a good income. It's not that employees in libraries are poorly paid, but still this is not a profession in which they earn a lot. Why was she so obsessed with that job, why did she need it so much? She bluntly tells James that 'she needs this job.'"​

That's a good point, but I think it was just about not wanting to lose her job. None of us want to be sacked, we've all got bills to pay (except for the basement dwellers, but none of them come to F95 I'm sure...). And although I haven't thought about it before, there's a good chance her parents died after that scene (because I don't see that scene just being 3 years ago as I mentioned above), and so she inherited her parents house.
On one hand - if events in that flashback was not so long ago, that explains why she is so uncomfortable near that particular library building. We don't know the reasons, why she was so afraid to lose that job, etc. On the other hand - if we make an assumption that Bella is quite young there and they married with James a few years ago before events in that flashback, then it can explain why she mentioned their honeymoon period (probably!), ocean trip, etc. It's not the common thing, when you lived 5-10+ years together already, but you can easily mention it in 1-2-3 years after marriage, bc memories are still fresh and actual to be mentioned.

Regarding her job, her parents and potential inheritance...

Unless James lived at her expense (gigolo), then her job should be a hobby at best. And that's why her thoughts about losing the job sounded so strange. Like, you know, find another library to work at, or change your job completely or fucking rest and let your husband work.

The possible inheritance of her parents as an explanation for her quite comfortable and well-off life is not bad, but in this case her obsession with this work and libraries in general is evident. Also, the fact that even the inheritance ends sometime, or the fact that the house requires maintenance, financial injections (payments, expenses for arrangement, maintenance in good condition and much more). All I want to say is that her lifestyle does not quite match the salary or income of a librarian in a medium-sized low-budget college. And what is no less important - before she was afraid of losing her job in the library because of such a trifle as her husband's visit to her work, and now she is stirring up an affair with a student, not even knowing whether it is allowed by the rules or not, all this was postponed until the 10th episode or later. Something obviously doesn't add up here, right?

"We are used to the fact that almost all the main characters and MGs have some kind of problems with their parents or family. Bella is 'favorably' different from the others in this sense, but is everything so smooth there?"

I dunno about that. How can "dead" be favourably better than Jill's parents for example. :eek:
Well, here you either completely misunderstood me, or you are became too sarcastic
I never mentioned that someone's death should be a solution to the problems, even if such problems are exist, or that their death solved some of her problems. I meant, she is one of the characters and MGs especially, which doesn't have ANY problems with parents or family just because of the fact that her parents are dead, whatever reason was. It's very contrastive in compare to all of the rest MGs and even some SGs like Quinn.

I don't really believe Jill went too far off track. She has one main aspect where she's out of her comfort zone, and that's dating and sex.

She doesn't have any issues having male friends (she treats Tybalt as one), but when things turn to romance, she turns to butter. That's been consistent from the very beginning.

The Tybalt blackmail isn't a fantastic plot element; we have to accept that she actually believed Tybalt when he said Trent wanted to press charges and Tybalt was trying to dissuade Trent.

But Jill has known for ages that Tybalt is interested in her (in episode 3 she tells Bella she knows Tybalt is trying to win her over).

So when Tybalt asks for the three dates, she kinda relents, like he's doing her a favour by stopping Trent from pressing charges, and he's asking that Jill go on a few dates with him. Sure, we hate Tybalt, we've seen him at his worst. Jill hasn't, so she gives him the benefit of the doubt. She only later realises the error of her ways.
This is another reason and evidence, why the intimacy or something like that between Jill & Bella in the past is very unlikely.

Regarding Tybalt, even our MC, who is not very smart and experienced in relationships, notices Tybalt's "love" for her.

But getting back to Jill and sex, in every scene when the mc makes a move on her, she typically has trouble. Even when Bella mentions dating him (in the same scene that she mentions she knows Tybalt is interested), she kinda baulks:

Jill: "Date him?"​
Jill: "I'm not sure I'm looking for someone to date..."​
Jill: "Did you think I was?"​
Bella: "Well, you're a woman. Stranger things have happened."​
Jill: "Haha, yeah, but still..."​

So yeah, i think the blackmail plot is viewed differently by us (who hate Tybalt and completely understand his motives) and Jill, who treats him like a friend who she knows is interested and wants to be kind to his feelings. When she blows Rusty off in that flashback, he's basically a stranger sleazing on to her and she shoots him down. Tybalt isn't the same thing, even though we hate him more.
It could easily be explained by the kind of ("royal") family Jill is from, their potential overprotection of her, etc. She lived all her life in a shell. That's why it's so hard for her to enter relationships and handle them properly. As well it explains why she is still a virgin. She looks differently at such things because she was not able touch the ground and grass.

Reactions: mike_ch and sampow

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, that's why everyone hates that whole plot line; she's naive to the point of stupid. Even Bella starts getting pissed off with her.

She did help him. She accepted three dates with Tybalt after he said he's stop Trent from pressing charges.

Getting a lawyer to represent him in court would only be the last ditch effort. Avoiding court altogether makes more sense.
All it would've taken was the threat of it. But I see it differently than you and if it had been me in RL, and someone I was dating told me she had to stay away/dated someone else, I would've told her to kick rocks.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Cool(y) It is very interesting to read your thoughts, as well as @sampow’s. But your interpretation of the episode 8 intro... I'm developing a theory that for every AVN worth writing conspiracy theories about, sooner or later there will be a theory that reduces the events in the game to the plot of "A Beautiful Mind". It's inevitable. We can't explain something because the author hasn't given us enough clues to build a theory, so we add imaginary friends to fill in the holes in our theory.

But there is one confusing thing: James seems to be real, at least there is someone whom she thinks is James. She has photographs of him, one of which she threw on the floor after their bedtime argument with Jill. And this guy seems to be her husband, at least in this photo they are both dressed up as the bride and groom :)

But that doesn't completely disprove your theory, maybe she refused to accept that he was gone and started hallucinating.
There may be a misunderstanding again. I don't mean and didn't say that James is a completely imaginary character. Her wedding photo at least proves it. We are talking about a period of her life when she /perhaps/ went a little crazy after some event (possibly shocking) and began to imagine him alive, next to her, etc.. This is not such a rare mental disorder and a kind of defense mechanism. But it's one thing when you do it alone with yourself and no one sees it, and it's quite another thing when you talk to your imaginary friend/husband/relative in public. An additional clue that something bad has happened is that she almost always overturns a photos with her husband next to her bed. She does not get rid of the this photo, but as if "closes" it.

Reactions: yossa999

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I think people pick on Jill too much
I'm not the biggest Jill fan
But I can tell she is a really sweet girl
She is just a bit naive
She is important piece of the story and all this huge puzzle, she is involved with other MGs (and probably some of SGs too)
So, even if you don't like her visually or as a character she still plays a major role in plot and will play it until finale.
Like it somebody or not. People who play only some branches deprive themselves of content and large chunks of the plot. That's all.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021

I think people forget who Tybalt's 'father' is, you know, the guy that runs the college who could quite easily kick the MC out of college due to the accusations.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
She is important piece of the story and all this huge puzzle, she is involved with other MGs (and probably some of SGs too)
So, even if you don't like her visually or as a character she still plays a major role in plot and will play it until finale.
Like it somebody or not. People who play only some branches deprive themselves of content and large chunks of the plot. That's all.
I do play all the branches
And I know she is important she is a main girl after all

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think people forget who Tybalt's 'father' is, you know, the guy that runs the college who could quite easily kick the MC out of college due to the accusations.
Yeah. He's the guy we could ruin the life of if we took a pic of the shenanigans he gets up to with the students. Or did you forget about that?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Sure. Sure. She's as important as a fart in a closed room without windows. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes