sampow

May 14, 2023
All it would've taken was the threat of it. But I see it differently than you and if it had been me in RL, and someone I was dating told me she had to stay away/dated someone else, I would've told her to kick rocks.
If your girl said, "Dude, this other fucker has witnesses that saw you and a friend vandalising their house. He said his other friend wants to sue you, but this other fucker said it won't happen if I go out with him 3 times. What should we do?"

What exactly would you do?

Now that's not exactly how it happened in the story, since once again Jill made the decision about the mc's life without taking to the mc first, but even so, what would you do? The mc really was involved in vandalising the house, and there would have been witnesses. So would you fight it in court? Would you beat the cunt up and end up on more serious charges? Or would you agree that the skank date the fucker (she doesn't have to suck his cock or anything)?

I think people forget who Tybalt's 'father' is, you know, the guy that runs the college who could quite easily kick the MC out of college due to the accusations.
Yeah. He's the guy we could ruin the life of if we took a pic of the shenanigans he gets up to with the students. Or did you forget about that?
He's also the guy who has video footage of the mc fucking his wife! :ROFLMAO:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
If the girl said, "Dude, this other fucker has witnesses that saw you and a friend vandalising their house. He said his other friend wants to sue you, but this other fucker said it won't happen if I go out with him 3 times. What should we do?"

What exactly would you do?

Now that's not exactly how it happened in the story, since once again Jill made the decision about the mc's life without taking to the mc first, but even so, what would you do? The mc really was involved in vandalising the house, and there would have been witnesses. So would you fight it in court? Would you beat the cunt up and end up on more serious charges? Or would you agree that the skank date the fucker (she doesn't have to suck his cock or anything)?

He's also the guy who has video footage of the mc fucking his wife! :ROFLMAO:
Only if he actually fucks her, it isn't something set in stone that he will fuck her, that's down to the player choices.

sampow

May 14, 2023
Only if he actually fucks her, it isn't something set in stone that he will fuck her, that's down to the player choices.
You have a choice? I didn't feel like I had a choice... :unsure:

1696259149067.png

I don't see an option here... :sneaky:

That was an awesome scene by the way: Fucking her while she's arguing with her husband on the other side of the door. We've all been there, amirite?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't really believe Jill went too far off track. She has one main aspect where she's out of her comfort zone, and that's dating and sex.

She doesn't have any issues having male friends (she treats Tybalt as one), but when things turn to romance, she turns to butter. That's been consistent from the very beginning.

The Tybalt blackmail isn't a fantastic plot element; we have to accept that she actually believed Tybalt when he said Trent wanted to press charges and Tybalt was trying to dissuade Trent.

But Jill has known for ages that Tybalt is interested in her (in episode 3 she tells Bella she knows Tybalt is trying to win her over).

So when Tybalt asks for the three dates, she kinda relents, like he's doing her a favour by stopping Trent from pressing charges, and he's asking that Jill go on a few dates with him. Sure, we hate Tybalt, we've seen him at his worst. Jill hasn't, so she gives him the benefit of the doubt. She only later realises the error of her ways.

But getting back to Jill and sex, in every scene when the mc makes a move on her, she typically has trouble. Even when Bella mentions dating him (in the same scene that she mentions she knows Tybalt is interested), she kinda baulks:

Jill: "Date him?"​
Jill: "I'm not sure I'm looking for someone to date..."​
Jill: "Did you think I was?"​
Bella: "Well, you're a woman. Stranger things have happened."​
Jill: "Haha, yeah, but still..."​

So yeah, i think the blackmail plot is viewed differently by us (who hate Tybalt and completely understand his motives) and Jill, who treats him like a friend who she knows is interested and wants to be kind to his feelings. When she blows Rusty off in that flashback, he's basically a stranger sleazing on to her and she shoots him down. Tybalt isn't the same thing, even though we hate him more.
The thing is... there is a very strong contrast in behavior when she blows up Rusty and between her subsequent behavior. Jill is generally a very decent, well-mannered and shy girl (if we believe the line PinkCake is giving her), but the way she dealt with Rusty was more like...Sage? Seriously, this was her second coolest line after roasting Tybalt.

I understand that she goes into overprotected shy mode as soon as she sees a hint of sex. But it's not only that. Too much contrast in the image. In the first season, Jill may be shy with guys and insecure on serious dates, but I see a girl with leadership qualities. She is proactive in various matters (it was MC who invited her on a date, but this date on the tennis court was organized by Jill and it was good - it really felt like an adult). Jill showed that she can solve problems (Yes, MC didn't ask her to do this and it was a controversial move.) but still, she can.
In the last episodes of Season 2, Jill became helpless and for Bella and MC it turned into "Saving Private Jill." The girl lost her initiative and strength of character...for a while.
And one moment. We remember how Jill complained that Tybalt didn't understand social cues. But girl, don't see your best friend hitting on MC, fucking him with her eyes and just hanging on him in a daring pose....while you stand next to him in your stupid costume. She see everything and don't understand these signals. Dear Jill, if you value MC and love him, you should keep Bianca away from him. I don’t know who you have to be not to see such a social signal... Or it could just be one of Jill’s shortcomings - she tries to see ONLY the GOOD in people.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Note : if the MC gets into the adultery with Jade, her husband will only have access to the video in the case the MC actually give that video to the dik guys for the challenge.
If the MC decide to not give that video (and so let the challenge being completed by Derek with the elderly retired teacher), Stephen will never see it.

sampow

May 14, 2023
I'm pretty sure he does know. Or at least suspects. It's not rocket science.
You've got to remember, the mc is a fucking idiot at times...

The thing is... there is a very strong contrast in behavior when she blows up Rusty and between her subsequent behavior. Jill is generally a very decent, well-mannered and shy girl (if we believe the line PinkCake is giving her), but the way she dealt with Rusty was more like...Sage? Seriously, this was her second coolest line after roasting Tybalt.

I understand that she goes into overprotected shy mode as soon as she sees a hint of sex. But it's not only that. Too much contrast in the image. In the first season, Jill may be shy with guys and insecure on serious dates, but I see a girl with leadership qualities. She is proactive in various matters (it was MC who invited her on a date, but this date on the tennis court was organized by Jill and it was good - it really felt like an adult). Jill showed that she can solve problems (Yes, MC didn't ask her to do this and it was a controversial move.) but still, she can.
In the last episodes of Season 2, Jill became helpless and for Bella and MC it turned into "Saving Private Jill." The girl lost her initiative and strength of character...for a while.
And one moment. We remember how Jill complained that Tybalt didn't understand social cues. But girl, don't see your best friend hitting on MC, fucking him with her eyes and just hanging on him in a daring pose....while you stand next to him in your stupid costume. She see everything and don't understand these signals. Dear Jill, if you value MC and love him, you should keep Bianca away from him. I don’t know who you have to be not to see such a social signal... Or it could just be one of Jill’s shortcomings - she tries to see ONLY the GOOD in people.
Jill just doesn't expect her friends to fuck her over. First Tybalt, and even before Bianca, she never had a clue that Bella was taking it deep until she caught her red handed (I'm trying to think of a funnier euphemism but I can't come up with one right now...)

Reactions: mojococo

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You've got to remember, the mc is a fucking idiot at times...

Jill just doesn't expect her friends to fuck her over. First Tybalt, and even before Bianca, she never had a clue that Bella was taking it deep until she caught her red handed (I'm trying to think of a funnier euphemism but I can't come up with one right now...)
With Bella it really was unpredictable, impossible to predict from Jill's point of view - both Bella and MC kept secrecy well until the end of Ep. 8, the walk of shame in Ep. 6 remained inside DIKs, and the comments in Rooster "come on dude, fuck that librarian" be perceived as nothing more than vulgar male humor.
But what surprises me with Tybalt, is how naive you have to be and have a good opinion of people in order to see him as a good guy and a friend. Yikes!

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Yeah, it was clearly a hint to something, and does undermine the idea of the room being a kid's room. :unsure:

But they don't look like they are "flying" to me. It looks like they are just sitting on a rug and are angled a bit due to the heel at the back:

View attachment 2974260

Still, that whole, "called out for help" monologue. Maybe the mc meant call out for his own help, because she really is psycho. I love the idea that she's a psychotic killer, and James has been dead all this time, but that would destroy her character completely. I'd be surprised if DPC intended that all long.
I apologise in advance for coming back to this after all posts inbetween, and for maybe repeating an idea that has been posted before.

To me the shoes always looked like they are at a 'wrong' angle to be standing on something and look more like they are 2D, so what if we're looking at what is actually the lowest bit of a painting or a picture in a frame (the 'bars' on either side of the shoes)? And the thing on the floor in front of it is a sheet that can be used to cover it up, but has slipped (or has been pulled) down.

While this could possibly explain what we see on the screenshot, I freely admit it brings with it some other questions. Who in their right mind has an almost life sized picture or painting of some other person in a closed room? Or, presuming it's James, why would Bella keep this, as a reminder of him? Just to quickly name a few.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gunizz and sampow
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes