NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah. He's the guy we could ruin the life of if we took a pic of the shenanigans he gets up to with the students. Or did you forget about that?
MC is either to dumb to piece the full puzzle, or he just doesn't give a fuck about it, I mean he doesn't even tell Maya and no, 'Queen is evil' doesn't cut it. I can bet money that other characters, or the plot itself imploding will solve the main conflict of the game, rather than Fuckface. Bookmark it and call me a visionary :cautious: :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

sampow

May 14, 2023
confrontation in court is so far away that it is credible that Jill has not thought about it.

But why would Jill suddenly fear justice? She doesn't even know MC but she's ready to take him at the the student council trusting only his version, she saw Chad attack him but has no idea of the motivations behind it, MC could have done any nefarious thing to Chad. and yet then she believes in the system so much that she drags MC to a confrontation he expressly wants to avoid

why doesn't Jill think it's worth talking to Trent? he's the problem, it would be enough to convince him, in the extreme case get him to talk to MC to get an apology.

Why doesn't she think it's appropriate to hear MC's side of the story right away? the picnic doesn't have that purpose, they talk about it almost by accident because suddenly Jill remembers Tybalt's condition, if MC hadn't tried to kiss her who knows?

What's the point of her attacking Tybalt once the 3 dates have passed? I've never seen someone obey a blackmail and then immediately insult the blackmailer, when in theory the threat hasn't been thwarted at all.

suddenly Jill becomes so naive that she can no longer handle Tybalt, which she has been doing all her time at BR, so insecure about MC and justice in general that she is willing to do anything to avoid a real confrontation.she becomes the worst version of herself

the only good thing about the blackmail story arc are the comic moments with Tybalt, for the rest it's steaming shit
She loses it with Tybalt because after three useless dates, the fucking idiot proposes to her. At that point she basically decides she can't stand him anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a side note, even though I know it's pronounced "ti·blt", my brain constantly decides it's pronounced "tai·bowlt". Fucking stupid brain...

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
She loses it with Tybalt because after three useless dates, the fucking idiot proposes to her. At that point she basically decides she can't stand him anymore.
tbf to Tybalt
I would propose to Maya & Josy after three dates
Those girls are wife material

• Haha
Reactions: sampow

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

On a side note, even though I know it's pronounced "ti·blt", my brain constantly decides it's pronounced "tai·bowlt". Fucking stupid brain...
Poor Tibbles my ass. He deserved worse than that. She should've had a singer come in and sing "Hit the road, Jack!"

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I know :rolleyes: , but it simply does not make sense.

why did she think Tybalt had asked her for three dates? what did she expect? she finds no alternative to obeying the blackmail fearing who knows what consequences, when she has passed the last stage she decides to declare war?

what reason does Tybalt now have for not making MC's life hell? the famous legal battle that Jill wanted to avoid at all costs against all common sense?

smoking shit

Reactions: Webleten

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
MC is either to dumb to piece the full puzzle, or he just doesn't give a fuck about it, I mean he doesn't even tell Maya and no, 'Queen is evil' doesn't cut it. I can bet money that other characters, or the plot itself imploding will solve the main conflict of the game, rather than Fuckface. Bookmark it and call me a visionary :cautious: :Kappa:
Well, truth be told, as much as some people want to believe, Tremolo doesn't think the sunsets in Maya's ass. I think the girl he actually thinks that about is and here I'm going to be controversial even with my own choice of girls, is... insert drumroll Josy.

sampow

May 14, 2023
I know :rolleyes: , but it simply does not make sense.

why did she think Tybalt had asked her for three dates? what did she expect? she finds no alternative to obeying the blackmail fearing who knows what consequences, when she has passed the last stage she decides to declare war?

what reason does Tybalt now have for not making MC's life hell? the famous legal battle that Jill wanted to avoid at all costs against all common sense?

smoking shit
So basically Tybalt was bluffing all along. There wasn't a fire, and nobody saw the mc setting the sprinkler system because the mc didn't.

But going back to the deal between Jill & Tybalt, what we saw:

Tybalt: "Watermelon?"​
Jill: "None for me, thanks."​
Tybalt: "*Schlurp suck*"​
Jill: "What exactly happened last night?"​
Tybalt: "Oh, there's time to discuss that later."​
Tybalt: "How have you been? How was your weekend?"​
Jill: "I feel this is more important to talk about right now."​
Tybalt: "I saw that you made pancakes with Bella. Do you like pancakes?"​
Jill: "Tybalt..."​
Tybalt: "*Schlurp munch*"​
Tybalt: "If you insist."​
Tybalt: "As you know, there was a fire in the mansion."​
Tybalt: "As soon as the sprinkler system started, I rushed to locate it and put it out with my jacket."​
Tybalt: "My Italian tailored one, you know, the one that daddy bought for me. It's completely ravaged."​
Jill: "Where was the fire?"​
Tybalt: "You don't need to know that. I don't want you to feel unsafe."​
Tybalt: "But what you should know is that it ruined the party and the chance for many of us to get closer to the guests."​
Tybalt: "I think it's safe to say that it impacted all of our futures."​
Jill: "I'm very sorry to hear that, I know how much you've been looking forward to it."​
Tybalt: "Yes, it's tragic, indeed."​
Tybalt: "And what you also should know is that your "friend" caused all of it."​
Jill: "Who do you mean?"​
Tybalt: "You know very well who I mean. The one you've been off gallivanting with."​
Tybalt: "It's not the first time I caught him trespassing."​
Tybalt: "And I'm aware, you said he's welcome here, but I think you should reconsider."​
Tybalt: "When confronted, he even resorted to physical violence!"​
Tybalt: "Luckily for me, he's very weak and I have a strong jaw. I barely felt his punch, but that's not what matters."​
Tybalt: "We can't have a person like him on our property, ruining our parties and our futures."​
Tybalt: "And what about your future, Jill? Will you let him ruin that as well?"​
Tybalt: "He's a horrible human being. He's an arsonist, a trespasser and a big bully."​
Tybalt: "He stood right in front of me and called me horrible names!"​
Jill: "How can you be sure it was he who started the fire? Did anyone see him do it?"​
Tybalt: "Gordon recognized him from the party. He was indeed in there with all of us."​
Tybalt: "Probably looking for the best way to do it. Ask Gordon and the others, they will concur."​
Jill: "But that's not proof."​
Jill: "I think you've got it all wrong. He's not like that."​
Tybalt: "No, Jill. You're the one who's got it all wrong. But I don't blame you..."​
Tybalt: "I suspect that he's a master of manipulation."​
Jill: "Ridiculous. This doesn't match anything I saw from him."​
Tybalt: "He punched me, Jill! There are multiple witnesses!"​
Tybalt: "There are multiple witnesses, Jill!"​
Tybalt: "He threw eggs at us, too, when we chased him off!"​
Tybalt: "The only logical way to combat this is to press charges."​
Jill: "No, Tybalt! Don't you dare do that to him."​
Tybalt: "See, I knew you would side with him and that's why I've been holding back."​
Tybalt: "All because of you."​
Jill: "And I thank you for it. You're doing the right thing."​
Tybalt: "But I talked to Trent and he's not as noble as I am. He says we should press charges."​
Jill: "Trent said that?"​
Tybalt: "Yes, he's adamant and very petty. So extremely petty! I was shocked!"​
Jill: "Let me talk to Trent, I'm sure we can come to an understanding without lawsuits."​
Tybalt: "I can handle Trent for you. He'll listen to reason, if I really explain it to him."​
Tybalt: "But...I've made so many sacrifices now."​
Tybalt: "The ruined suit, not pressing charges, allowing him to trespass for you, being bullied..."​
Tybalt: "...being assaulted and having to take it like a man..."​
Tybalt: "I feel unappreciated."​
Jill: "You're not unappreciated. I appreciate it very much."​
Tybalt: "Well, I can make sure we drop all of it. For you."​
Tybalt: "No lawsuits, no police reports, no nothing..."​
Tybalt: "And, in return, maybe you could do a few things that are right, for me?"​
Jill: "Yes, of course. What are they?"​

and the scene ends. But what could have easily followed is:

Tybalt: "Jill, I'm sure you know how I feel about you."​
Jill: "*Sigh* Yes Tybalt, I have an idea."​
Tybalt: "Then would it be too much to ask for you to go on a date with me?"​
Jill: "Tybalt..."​
Tybalt: "Here me out. Nothing dishonourable. Just a casual stroll through the mall. Or a friendly game of tennis. Or perhaps, yes perhaps an exquisite dinner, just the two of us."​
Jill: "Fine Tybalt, I can do that."​
Tybalt: "Three dates! Well this is a grand outcome!"​
Jill: "Wait! I didn't... Fine... But just three dates."​
Tybalt: "Of course! Three dates is all we require!"​
Tybalt: "Are you sure you don't want to partake? This watermelon is extremely juicy!"​

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So basically Tybalt was bluffing all along. There wasn't a fire, and nobody saw the mc setting the sprinkler system because the mc didn't.
You hit the nail on the head with that statement. There wasn't a fire and it wasn't Tremolo. Our so-called friend lit the lighter under the sprinkler.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
And then, we get this . . . .:whistle::rolleyes:
BeingADIK 2023-10-02 19-54-51-69.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-10-02 19-55-24-06.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-10-02 19-55-26-88.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-10-02 19-55-29-99.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-10-02 19-55-36-93.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-10-02 19-55-39-29.jpg
I wish we could have The Bella Sex after this, and then Jill saw us, and realize what an idiot she was :ROFLMAO:

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Hi DR pinkake how can we unlock Camilla Episode 4 Beer Game and Sage Episode 4 Beer Game ? i failed one time on beer game. restart from previous save and no fail with 3 beer in a row, and still this reward do no show up.

Are users obliged to restart all the game from the beginning to unlock these 2 rewards ?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Hi DR pinkake how can we unlock Camilla Episode 4 Beer Game and Sage Episode 4 Beer Game ? i failed one time on beer game. restart from previous save and no fail with 3 beer in a row, and still this reward do no show up.

Are users obliged to restart all the game from the beginning to unlock these 2 rewards ?
He's not gonna answer :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes