buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Same hair different placement of her ponytails. Girls change their hair all the time in real life. I remember in college I had a girlfriend who had a different hair color every two weeks.
I don't think his argument is about it being a completely different hair style, it's that the hair is literally better looking. Like mechanically. There's no denying that the hair in the second picture looks better than the hair in the first picture, and that's not just because the ponytails are higher.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Same hair different placement of her ponytails. Girls change their hair all the time in real life. I remember in college I had a girlfriend who had a different hair color every two weeks.
As someone who works with DAZ, I will say that this is a completely different hair model with much higher detail.
Moreover, these are two products from different authors. Previous Lily uses this hair asset:

Nerdy girl, ha-ha, ironic.
This hair was used in the updated model:

Reactions: KaiserST

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Actually, it is a huge leap of logic to that. Tremolo doesn't have the same context that the player has. All he's seen is Mona storming out of that room followed by Cammy and an insulted Burke. If you're on a full CHIK path that would be all that he sees. There may be a little more context as full DIK since you know that Cammy is a prostitute and Mona is her best friend, but you've had no contact with Mona other than the underwear quest and her drunk at a DIK party and in class. You may also know that Burke is cheating on Jade from her conversations if you've chosen to get into the Jade relationship. No one knows that Mona lost her scholarship except maybe Quinn and Quinn doen't care. Player knowledge does not equal character knowledge. I can't personally play guitar nor would I be able to do what passes for mathematics in that universe based on those tests. (Seriously, it's not algebra, trig nor calculus. It's fucking pattern recognition. Good luck being an engineer.)
I'm the biggest DiK you'll ever meet. Never went Chick or Neitral. Not my thing and yes, Tremolo has gotten a bit more info when it comes to the girls and their pimp. So, even if he had the IQ of a potato he could figure it out. Might take him a month of wrenching his brain, but he'd figure it out.

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
Actually, it is a huge leap of logic to that. Tremolo doesn't have the same context that the player has. All he's seen is Mona storming out of that room followed by Cammy and an insulted Burke. If you're on a full CHIK path that would be all that he sees. There may be a little more context as full DIK since you know that Cammy is a prostitute and Mona is her best friend, but you've had no contact with Mona other than the underwear quest and her drunk at a DIK party and in class. You may also know that Burke is cheating on Jade from her conversations if you've chosen to get into the Jade relationship. No one knows that Mona lost her scholarship except maybe Quinn and Quinn doen't care. Player knowledge does not equal character knowledge. I can't personally play guitar nor would I be able to do what passes for mathematics in that universe based on those tests. (Seriously, it's not algebra, trig nor calculus. It's fucking pattern recognition. Good luck being an engineer.)

Plus she comes out of a room in the prep house, not Burke's office, a party where there are a lot of sugar daddies and horny young people.

On top of that Camilla works for Quinn not for Burke and to know that you have to be a DIK and accept Quinn's prostitution services to understand that she wants to do the same with Maya, except that Quinn understands that Maya won't do it , so Quinn tells her that there was never any question of paying for her schooling if she joined the hots, and then only much later when Sage wants to help Maya we learn that she can obtain subsidies thanks to Sage's father for pay for his schooling, and then with the player's view (no tremolo) we understand that Burke uses his power to obtain sexual favors.

The only ones who may know but nothing is sure are Sage, Tybalt and Jade, if one day they went through Burke's things (but I imagine he uses a password on his computer), or the victim Mona but who until proven otherwise does not speak to anyone,
neither tremolo nor even the player has seen these scenes.

Reactions: Pax Draconis

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Personally, I love the visual upgrades the game went through before it became absurd this development cycle. 60 FPS, just why.
okay, but they are nuances, you like a character because of what she does or doesn't do, not because she changed her hairstyle.

if they changed Jill's hairstyle would it change anything? okay, it would be a little more realistic, but that's the character.

just like the 60 fps: either you liked it before or nothing changes

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
I'm the biggest DiK you'll ever meet. Never went Chick or Neitral. Not my thing and yes, Tremolo has gotten a bit more info when it comes to the girls and their pimp. So, even if he had the IQ of a potato he could figure it out. Might take him a month of wrenching his brain, but he'd figure it out.
Man, I play massive DIK, stop thinking you're the only one, I think there are more players who play DIk than CHICK.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
okay, but they are nuances, you like a character because of what she does or doesn't do, not because she changed her hairstyle.

if they changed Jill's hairstyle would it change anything? okay, it would be a little more realistic, but that's the character.

just like the 60 fps: either you liked it before or nothing changes
Come on felice, we are talking about the visual component of the game, this has nothing to do with the reasons “Why we like this or that character”. :oops:

Good visuals are a pleasant addition to a good game

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
I still think you're conflating the 3rd person omniscient scenes with the scenes that Tremolo has actually been present for. There's a lot of HOTs scenes or Quinn and her minion scenes that he's nowhere around where the Burke information is given to the player.
you replied to the wrong message XD

But I think like you he confuses what tremolo sees and what the player or all the other characters see, he does what we call HRP (I hope in English it means the same thing)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Man, I play massive DIK, stop thinking you're the only one, I think there are more players who play DIk than CHICK.
I see now. You're looking for a reason to get defensive. Because I never once said anything about being the only one. So, stop reading into my words.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Come on felice, we are talking about the visual component of the game, this has nothing to do with the reasons “Why we like this or that character”. :oops:
And then I'll say again: from an aesthetic point of view, does it seem to you that hair is Maya's problem?

if DPC wants to improve it aesthetically it has more problems to deal with. otherwise WOW!!! just like the 60 fps

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
you replied to the wrong message XD

But I think like you he confuses what tremolo sees and what the player or all the other characters see, he does what we call HRP (I hope in English it means the same thing)
Hematome retro-placentaire? A blow to the head?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
And then I'll say again: from an aesthetic point of view, does it seem to you that hair is Maya's problem?

if DPC wants to improve it aesthetically it has more problems to deal with. otherwise WOW!!! just like the 60 fps
Missed your first reply, too many alerts. Skin, of course, is her main problem aesthetically, outdated hair is a secondary one.
It can also be replaced, after all, daz is like LEGO. The main thing is to find something similar.

Reactions: Gunizz

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
and do you think this change of hairstyle had any impact on the character's success?
There's nothing special or interesting about Lily as a character, she's just another copy of Quinn. She acts like Quinn, talks like Quinn.
But it's pointless to talk about any complex types in a regular teen drama, which this novel is.
Lily as a character is exciting and she handles the role perfectly and everything else is just like a bonus.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes