Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Dude, that's Farrah Fawcett's hairstyle from the 1970s. That uneven layered blow-out bullshit is ugly. View attachment 2975366
View attachment 2975370 Farrah's hair at leas had some bounce to it. Maya's looks like a pekingese died on her head.
That Farrah's style has nothing to do with Maya's. Nothing. It's a completely different style. Say that it is the same to a woman or a gay and they will shout at you with pure hate and mockery. I saved you from pepper spray, probably.
Maya's style is more similar to the one used by many girls or actresses/models in the recent years, it's not "old" at all.
This one maybe you should know:
View attachment kendall-jenner-enraged-models.webp

The problem with previous Maya's hair was the asset, that was old compared to the ones used for the other characters. He just had to update it, keeping the same style, to a GEN8 asset. He chose to change it and picked a bad one. I don't know if the new asset does not fit her model or it's badly positioned, but the result is not acceptable. Maybe he has done that on purpose, because he already gave Maya the worst skin texture ever seen. It's a subtle hint to tell us that he hates all feminists. :KEK:

Last edited:

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
These theory is leading me to believe that DPC is a fkn mastermind of writing, bro trying to be in Tarantino and Nolan level
You put a lot in here so I'm only going to thumbs up your recap and then throw in some thoughts about your theory.

I'm with you on this one. Something is VERY off with Bella, and it eats me up trying to figure out what it is. I haven't played EP9 yet but I'm sure we're no closer to learning what her deal is. But she's strangely shady. And here comes my theory, which is kind of more of a conspiracy theory than anything else.

Back in one of the later episodes (I forget which one exactly), there's a short dialogue with MC and Bella re: Sage and then MC thinks to himself or mumbles to himself, "everybody knows each other" or something to that effect. This leads me to believe that there's another connection somewhere. My thought is Jade.

If your theory proves true and James did find comfort with another partner, perhaps the other partner is Jade. Bella was very vague in saying she doesn't really like Jade in a conversation with the MC. Plus, I feel like with Burke constantly cheating, Jade didn't hold back from cheating herself until she meets MC, a student. I'm sure Jade has gotten other revenge on Burke. That's where James comes in.

I will say with your theory, I never really thought about a child. But it makes perfect sense. Now what if both the child and James died in an accident? Bella is having a rough time moving on. The situation with Jill was perhaps just a moment of weakness, most likely after consuming a lot of wine. But I think there's more to it than that. How did Jill and Bella become such great friends? I think there's a part of the story there that will answer a lot of our questions.

Good stuff. I enjoyed your thoughts on this. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has questions and develops theories with a lot of the story in this game. Haha

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Now what if both the child and James died in an accident?
That would carry water if Bella hadn't already mumbled to herself a few times for James to "Please come home, it's been long enough" and that she's "forgiven him". But definitely, she/they lost a kid, this much I'm convinced. How and why is all speculation still. Anyone can spin a theory, but at this point in the story-line, there still isn't enough evidence about what happened to even venture a guess about her.
:unsure:

ezemi

Dec 9, 2021
Does this game have an ending? I dont like playing unfinished games in general, I see there are episodes but are they self-conclusive? thx

Floki!

Feb 2, 2020
You put a lot in here so I'm only going to thumbs up your recap and then throw in some thoughts about your theory.

I'm with you on this one. Something is VERY off with Bella, and it eats me up trying to figure out what it is. I haven't played EP9 yet but I'm sure we're no closer to learning what her deal is. But she's strangely shady. And here comes my theory, which is kind of more of a conspiracy theory than anything else.

Back in one of the later episodes (I forget which one exactly), there's a short dialogue with MC and Bella re: Sage and then MC thinks to himself or mumbles to himself, "everybody knows each other" or something to that effect. This leads me to believe that there's another connection somewhere. My thought is Jade.

If your theory proves true and James did find comfort with another partner, perhaps the other partner is Jade. Bella was very vague in saying she doesn't really like Jade in a conversation with the MC. Plus, I feel like with Burke constantly cheating, Jade didn't hold back from cheating herself until she meets MC, a student. I'm sure Jade has gotten other revenge on Burke. That's where James comes in.

I will say with your theory, I never really thought about a child. But it makes perfect sense. Now what if both the child and James died in an accident? Bella is having a rough time moving on. The situation with Jill was perhaps just a moment of weakness, most likely after consuming a lot of wine. But I think there's more to it than that. How did Jill and Bella become such great friends? I think there's a part of the story there that will answer a lot of our questions.

Good stuff. I enjoyed your thoughts on this. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has questions and develops theories with a lot of the story in this game. Haha
Credits to sampow, it's his theory. The only questions about Bella or her husband that I have is how she still afford that mansion working in the Library, even if the house is full paid, she still has bills, but this only create more questions about her husband

Does this game have an ending? I dont like playing unfinished games in general, I see there are episodes but are they self-conclusive? thx
Check after the 2026 World Cup

Reactions: sampow

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Sadly this game/VN is yet to be completed. But there is already plenty of content to play through. Even if this game is roughly at about the 50-60% completion marker, it has more content than many VN that are marked as "completed". DPC isn't skimping on content!

And no, they are not "self-conclusive" as you put it. It's one big story, so strap in, you're in for a heck of a ride (pun intended).
:cool:

Reactions: ezemi and KaiserST

sampow

May 14, 2023
The only questions about Bella or her husband that I have is how she still afford that mansion working in the Library, even if the house is full paid, she still has bills, but this only create more questions about her husband
So I went to find the quote that indicates the house she's living in is her parents old house, in which case she probably doesn't have a mortgage to pay, and hence a librarian wage would easily cover living expenses etc.

But then I found this motherfucker!

mc: "What a luxury to have a sauna and a pool in your home."​
Bella: "Yes, it's a very nice home."​
mc: "Have you lived here for long?"​
Bella: "Ten years... Something like that."​
mc: "That's a long time."​
mc: "Me and my dad have lived in his house since I was a kid."​
Bella: "Does it feel strange to move away for college?"​
mc: "Yeah, sort of... It's a big change, that's for sure."​
mc: "I do miss living with him, but it also feels like I've gotten more freedom now that I moved out."​
Bella: "I remember that feeling. My parents and I were fighting constantly before I moved out."​
Bella: "And as soon as I left, our relationship changed for the better."​
Bella: "We stopped fighting about petty things and we could just be happy whenever we got the chance to see each other."​
mc: "That sounds nice. Where do they live?"​
Bella: "They used to live here. In this house."​
Bella: "But they are gone now."​
mc: "Oh... I'm so sorry."​
Bella: "It's fine."​
Bella: "..."​

What the fuck?
  • Bella has lived in this house for 10 years!
  • Bella's parents used to live there, "but they are gone now"?
  • Bella & James split about 3 years ago or so...
  • In the flashback Bella was panicking about needing a job...
So now I'm fucking confused:
  • Whose fucking house is it?
  • Is it her parents' house or did they move in with her?
  • Was James living with Bella and her parents? I get elderly parents living with their married child, but Bella's folks would have been in their 50s, why would Bella and James be living with them? Or did they die even before Bella got married?
  • Does "but they are gone now" mean they're dead? Or did they just move out because they couldn't handle Bella's eyebrows?
  • Why did she need a job so badly she was freaking out when she was possibly living with her folks and the house was likely paid up?
  • Does any of this shit matter?
I'm starting to think James was a deadbeat freeloader... No job (putting all the pressure on Bella to bring home the bacon), living with Bella and her parents in her parent's house... Showing up and jeopardising her job...

Yeah, she killed the cunt. :p

It will literally be years (possibly up to 6 or more years, depending on the developers obsession with longer animations...) before this game is finished, and it's one big long story. It's great, but waiting between episodes does suck.

Last edited:

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020

PEW PEW! I'm having fun slaying skin-eaters with this scared cutie.

View attachment 2972182
And just like that i'm no longer sad or mad of the wait...
Riona route definitly gonna have a big push that episode.

2 Rooster; 3 Preview

People legit see this shit and then decide to come out here and tell me they would prefer faster updates instead of Riona or Nicole route.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
People legit see this shit and then decide to come out here and tell me they would prefer faster updates instead of Riona or Nicole route.
I don't think people who want faster updates want to cut down on the potential routes even with side girls, which is one of the best things about the game.

What they want is for DPC to cut down on needless things that will add little to nothing to the enjoyment of the game but add a lot to the development time. The most egregious being the switch to 60 FPS which will make animations (already a bottleneck that extended development time of past episodes) take double the time to render. Also when a month or so ago he made an update stating he had spent a week just polishing scenes he had already rendered (something he does at the end of the development cycle anyway so that just made a week of no progress for no reason because he got distracted).

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
That would carry water if Bella hadn't already mumbled to herself a few times for James to "Please come home, it's been long enough" and that she's "forgiven him". But definitely, she/they lost a kid, this much I'm convinced. How and why is all speculation still. Anyone can spin a theory, but at this point in the story-line, there still isn't enough evidence about what happened to even venture a guess about her.
:unsure:
Oh yeah. I forgot she says for him to come home and that she forgives him. But I'm with you. This deep into the game, we should have more info, if not in the locked room, at least something like why was she crying after the kiss or what happened between her and Jill. Something.

Floki!

Feb 2, 2020
So I went to find the quote that indicates the house she's living in is her parents old house, in which case she probably doesn't have a mortgage to pay, and hence a librarian wage would easily cover living expenses etc.

But then I found this motherfucker!

mc: "What a luxury to have a sauna and a pool in your home."​
Bella: "Yes, it's a very nice home."​
mc: "Have you lived here for long?"​
Bella: "Ten years... Something like that."​
mc: "That's a long time."​
mc: "Me and my dad have lived in his house since I was a kid."​
Bella: "Does it feel strange to move away for college?"​
mc: "Yeah, sort of... It's a big change, that's for sure."​
mc: "I do miss living with him, but it also feels like I've gotten more freedom now that I moved out."​
Bella: "I remember that feeling. My parents and I were fighting constantly before I moved out."​
Bella: "And as soon as I left, our relationship changed for the better."​
Bella: "We stopped fighting about petty things and we could just be happy whenever we got the chance to see each other."​
mc: "That sounds nice. Where do they live?"​
Bella: "They used to live here. In this house."​
Bella: "But they are gone now."​
mc: "Oh... I'm so sorry."​
Bella: "It's fine."​
Bella: "..."​

What the fuck?
  • Bella has lived in this house for 10 years!
  • Bella's parents used to live there, "but they are gone now"?
  • Bella & James split about 3 years ago or so...
  • In the flashback Bella was panicking about needing a job...
So now I'm fucking confused:
  • Whose fucking house is it?
  • Is it her parents' house or did they move in with her?
  • Was James living with Bella and her parents? I get elderly parents living with their married child, but Bella's folks would have been in their 50s, why would Bella and James be living with them? Or did they die even before Bella got married?
  • Does "but they are gone now" mean they're dead? Or did they just move out because they couldn't handle Bella's eyebrows?
  • Why did she need a job so badly she was freaking out when she was possibly living with her folks and the house was likely paid up?
  • Does any of this shit matter?
I'm starting to think James was a deadbeat freeloader... No job (putting all the pressure on Bella to bring home the bacon), living with Bella and her parents in her parent's house... Showing up and jeopardising her job...

Yeah, she killed the cunt. :p

It will literally be years (possibly up to 6 or more years, depending on the developers obsession with longer animations...) before this game is finished, and it's one big long story. It's great, but waiting between episodes does suck.
I wasn't remeber this dialogue, but, if the house was from her parents, why there isn't any pictures of them? And the house has a very modern aspect but probally has 40 years, how it has a sauna and a pool with that design? If she changed the house after they died, it was very expensive

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sampow
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes