sampow

May 14, 2023
When you are at Bella's house you can notice that the rooms change. While MC was drunk he "fixed" all the picture frames.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When you move in with Bella you can notice that all pictures have been removed (except for the wedding photo in Bella's bedroom - which also disappears once Bella is ready to have sex with MC in her bedroom).

You can also notice that the large frame in her study room was once hanging, then leaning on the wall with the picture facing the wall and then it is ultimately gone. You can see your attached picture with the shoes only after that large photo frame is gone. Which leads me to belive that it is the picture frame placed in the locked room. On the floor there is probably a towel or tarp something like this on which the frame was placed.

Also I think Bella and James had a child. It kinda looks like that in this picture. If you zoom in it kinda looks like a man's face on the left side of the frame and a child's face on the right. Could be James with their child.
Yeah, it's also interesting that Bella is specifically looking at the frame in that shot:
1696337520965.png
That's not some random walk pose, she's clearly staring right at it.

I wonder why... It's like she's making a mental note, "I should probably put that in the other room once he's gone." :unsure:

sampow and Kpyna regarding your "James was not there theory" during the library scene flashback.
I think he was there as you can see his reflection in the window. If he wasn't there there should be no reflection.
View attachment 2977110
Yeah, that's his shoulder in the bottom right of the left most window, but I don't know what the rules are when someone is hallucinating an imaginary husband into existence... maybe she's got a really good imagination. :unsure:

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
I think it's the house of these parents, but as they often fought, she left to live in her own apartment, for that I think she told her ex husband that she needed her job, for pay the rent, but when these parents wanted to go elsewhere they had to tell Bella we're leaving the house to you, so she got her house back, saw the house and what's more he left it like that to their daughter, these parents must be very rich
I still think it goes back to something the MC makes in the library during a short dialogue with Bella about Sage. He either thinks to himself or says to himself, "Everybody knows each other here", or something like that. That creates only about a few hundred different directions this thing could go. Haha

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Wait now people are saying Bella is crazy?
Nah, I don't believe that she is just a sweet & kindhearted woman.
In fact, All the girls are sweet & Kind in this game

Obviously Maya is the kindest & Sweetest of them all
But the others are still great too

NecromancerB

May 18, 2022
I find the most intriguing aspect to these discussions is that so many people are developing all these theories without knowing what is rattling inside DPC's mind. I used to examine and create ideas thinking I could solve what was going on. Then I realized it's just a game and I'll wait for chapter 10 to see what is actually happening. I mean one person here thinks the stocking on Camilla's right leg is some strange indication. . .it's just a sock. The game is an escape or fantasy, diving in too deep is surely a sign of madness.

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
I mean one person here thinks the stocking on Camilla's right leg is some strange indication. . .it's just a sock.
Lol. That person was me :D

This game has so much damn branching, I keep discovering new shit on each player through (admitidly I've only played it twice). I was wondering if there was something I missed, like if Camilla was wearing a leg cast and she had got in a fight or something. You have to admit its a weird looking sock! :D

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
sampow and Kpyna regarding your "James was not there theory" during the library scene flashback.
I think he was there as you can see his reflection in the window. If he wasn't there there should be no reflection.
View attachment 2977110
I thought about it before and checked render for the reflection previously. But we are talking about scene and flashback. He is not a vampire or something like that and we are watching the scene not even from some other character eyes, but like from side "cam".

So, presence of his reflection doesn't prove nor refute theory, imo.

Also, I don't know DAZ well enough, so, if some more expirienced users can answer and tell - is it possible to exclude some model/object reflection or something like that from the final render or not - it could give another hint. Since if it's not possible - DPC can't jump over it even if he want. On the other hand - giving so blatant hint to attentive players such as absence of character reflection would immediately make things clear for a lot/rest of players. It would spoil such things, which are intended to be opened step by step.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
What if the MC is the maniac? He goes on a killing spree and the narration is his thoughts and reflection while locked away? Or worse yet, what if all the characters in the game are just multiple personalities of the MC while he's locked away in some maximum security asylum? Or while he's sitting on death row because he went on a mad killing spree, kinda like the movie "Identity"?
well, if that happens, it's best to do it with style and a good rooster mask and the DIK jacket.

JACKET.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes