Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
Doing a reply in anticipation of the next update. During the cumpetition in S1, Camilla has something weird on her leg. Any idea what this is? I must have totally missed this in my first few plays, and I don't recall there ever being a mention? It looks like a cast or something?

View attachment 2977055
That always looked suspicious to me aswell, she never wears something like that ever again, makes thing she’s hiding her leg, covering up something.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
So DPC during early ep10 devlogs announced that the English minigames would now be by typing instead of clicking the letters, it's a nice change for sure but since he obviously won't add this feature to the s1 and s2 eps, i wonder why doesn't anyone develop a mod to add that functionality to the earlier eps too?

Reactions: mojococo
Aug 29, 2023
It occurs to me that introducing Maya to Jill’s lawyer in episode 10 will later come in quite handy for Sage.

Of the 12 girls in the HOTs, 6—fully half—are involved in Quinn’s ring. Five are whoring, and Quinn, Riona, and Lily are dealing. Those who are whoring are, if they fucked B&R donors, getting full tuition from Stephen; basically he’s sponsoring their criminal activities. So it’s Sage’s dad, Sage’s sorority, and any competent district attorney is going to point out she makes a really obvious link between the two, and would have to be mighty dumb to be unaware of it… and we all know she’s not dumb.

I don’t know which state they live in, but I’m pretty sure every state would give her 20+ years in prison. She’s gonna badly need that lawyer.

And she’s gonna be rightly pissed that Tremolo knew all along and never told her.

Reactions: IkarusWestwood

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
It occurs to me that introducing Maya to Jill’s lawyer in episode 10 will later come in quite handy for Sage.

Of the 12 girls in the HOTs, 6—fully half—are involved in Quinn’s ring. Five are whoring, and Quinn, Riona, and Lily are dealing. Those who are whoring are, if they fucked B&R donors, getting full tuition from Stephen; basically he’s sponsoring their criminal activities. So it’s Sage’s dad, Sage’s sorority, and any competent district attorney is going to point out she makes a really obvious link between the two, and would have to be mighty dumb to be unaware of it… and we all know she’s not dumb.

I don’t know which state they live in, but I’m pretty sure every state would give her 20+ years in prison. She’s gonna badly need that lawyer.

And she’s gonna be rightly pissed that Tremolo knew all along and never told her.
Unless there's compelling evidence she knew about all of that there's no way they'll be able to prosecute her(unless cops pressure her into self-incriminating herself). But, yeah, she's gonna need that lawyer when shit hits the fan.

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2019

MC will have to use that 5 thousand to buy a ticket to somewhere far away lol

Reactions: EdStarkIND

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020

How do you know what will happen in episode 10?

Except that we don't know who sleeps with the donors and if they sleep with the donors.
maybe it was an inconclusive first attempt at the prep party, Because if they would have slept with the donor they would no longer need to prostitute themselves for quinn

Tremolo knows nothing more than the prostitution services that Quinn offers

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
How do you know what will happen in episode 10?

Except that we don't know who sleeps with the donors and if they sleep with the donors.
maybe it was an inconclusive first attempt at the prep party, Because if they would have slept with the donor they would no longer need to prostitute themselves for quinn

Tremolo knows nothing more than the prostitution services that Quinn offers
Still lively debate going on in this thread, truly a thread that will not die. I agree, this is a case where it is best that the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. Stephen is likely disbursing a legitimate-ish scholarship fund, it is who he is dispersing it to that is the issue. Perhaps his donors wanted to set up "Scholarship For Sluts" but knew that wouldn't fly and left him to figure out a way to make it happen. He in turn has created a prostitution ring, but it works best if the donors don't know the girls are actual prostitutes, so they were likely told to just make themselves "Available" for the party.

I'm not going to comment on DPC's tech enthusiasm, I am after all a troglodyte who has managed to manipulate his smoke signals to work on the internet. I do worry that too much innovation within a single project eventually leads to the dreaded "Remaster" word, hopefully he won't have any interest in that until completion or else some of us may actually be dead before we see this series end.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I hope Bella's husband situation is resolved soon
I feel like it keeps dragging on

We have more important things to worry about
Solving Maya's tuition problem for starters

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes