Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I actually really like Lily she is awesome
Plus, she is willing to have sex with a chick mc
That makes her even more awesome

Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
She is nothing like Quinn. Quinn is something special. Lily is nowhere near Quinn. Don't ever repeat that.
I'm sorry but, although I sympathize with Quinn, she is nothing more than a pimping, drug dealing (also druggy), bitchy, nuisance who is known to manipulate people and also isn't even that attractive. I mean, at least not to me, I'm not into skinny taller girls who look like their on drugs. I'm not saying she's the least attractive character, but man I just don't see a good reason to get excited about her route.

I can see you are a big Quinn fan though, so I'm guessing you feel pretty much the opposite to me. :p

P.S. I think she looks better without makeup, maybe the fact that she is almost always wearing it is also a factor to why I don't find her all that attractive.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How is the throuple run? Is it worth it?

I've done so far sage and jill as a neutral MC and I was able to do most of the dik content easily while still being on good terms.

Also I find it weird how Sage and Jill have very little scenes together. I always wanted to bring them both together and be like

"Hey there, meet your polar opposite"
Well, you get to fuck them both and then a 3some Hallowe'en night and Tommy's face the following morning.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm sorry but, although I sympathize with Quinn, she is nothing more than a pimping, drug dealing (also druggy), bitchy, nuisance who is known to manipulate people and also isn't even that attractive. I mean, at least not to me, I'm not into skinny taller girls who look like their on drugs. I'm not saying she's the least attractive character, but man I just don't see a good reason to get excited about her route.

I can see you are a big Quinn fan though, so I'm guessing you feel pretty much the opposite to me. :p

P.S. I think she looks better without makeup, maybe the fact that she is almost always wearing it is also a factor to why I don't find her all that attractive.
I don't think Quinn is the way she is through choice exactly, I think it was the way she was brought up and to her it's normal, but the MC is showing her a different side to life, so now she's conflicted.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Ever since I saw the photo on the house in the background in the pic at the picnic I've thought that the MCs mom will be related to Jill in some way, the only thing that has been throwing me is the 'age gap', although I'm not sure how old Jill is, but in the flashbacks Jill looks between 6-8 years old and we know the MC just had his 19th birthday, I guess the question is, is Jill the aunt or the cousin, cousins in most countries is OK, except the US which is morally about 1000years behind the times. I guess the MC will find out by reading more from his mom's diary.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Jokes aside, even though I don't like incest, I think this is the only condition that will make Jill's path interesting and change the minds of even those who think she is boring. I think this is something that should be preferred as it will increase the drama level to the highest.
If you believe in the bible, then everyone every day is committing incest as we are all descendants of Adam and Eve.

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I don't think Quinn is the way she is through choice exactly, I think it was the way she was brought up and to her it's normal, but the MC is showing her a different side to life, so now she's conflicted.
Yeah I get that, and I am excited to see how the mc "fixes her" (lmao), but the fact is, for now not much has changed with her, she might be feeling conflicted now, but other than being friendlier towards MC and a bit more open with him she's still basically the same.

I do hope we get some major character development with her this season, even though I don't find her that attractive physically, I would still love a reason to start enjoying her character and get excited about her route.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Jokes aside, even though I don't like incest, I think this is the only condition that will make Jill's path interesting and change the minds of even those who think she is boring. I think this is something that should be preferred as it will increase the drama level to the highest.
I just don't see it happening, as "interesting" as her being the MC's aunt might or might not be. It would violate Patreon TOS. Even if Patreon isn't the biggest earner for DPC anymore, I don't see him risking his presence on the platform.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes