Donor
Oct 24, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I think Quinn is cool too
But for some reason she thinks I'm a giant pussy :unsure:
Don't mind her Joshy, she's just jealous that you have M&J for a wonderful fairy threesome while she has enraged Vinny over her sore ass. Pour her some rum and leave her be.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

CyberL4d

Dec 24, 2018
I just don't see it happening, as "interesting" as her being the MC's aunt might or might not be. It would violate Patreon TOS. Even if Patreon isn't the biggest earner for DPC anymore, I don't see him risking his presence on the platform.
Then why did he give us many clues that would confirm this? I'm afraid DPC's gonna tease us until the end and then the plot twist coming up

Interemptor

Aug 31, 2022
Ever since I saw the photo on the house in the background in the pic at the picnic I've thought that the MCs mom will be related to Jill in some way, the only thing that has been throwing me is the 'age gap', although I'm not sure how old Jill is, but in the flashbacks Jill looks between 6-8 years old and we know the MC just had his 19th birthday, I guess the question is, is Jill the aunt or the cousin, cousins in most countries is OK, except the US which is morally about 1000years behind the times. I guess the MC will find out by reading more from his mom's diary.
If I understand correctly, you doubt that she could be the aunt because she would be too young but that doesn't really matter. You can have an aunt who's younger than you.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Jill: МС, fate says the stars aligned today and that's why I got down on my knees in front of you to finally give you a blowjob. Are you excited?
MC: Jill, please, just don't smile, just don't smile...
She has to keep her lips over her teeth at all times, MC will finally understand what Derek was feeling when he got that gumjob

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
If I understand correctly, you doubt that she could be the aunt because she would be too young but that doesn't really matter. You can have an aunt who's younger than you.
Well yeah I know that, I have a few members in my extended family who have uncles or aunts younger than them.
But that wouldn't be the case here as Jill would have been at least 6-8 in the flashback, before the MC was born cause if Jill's sister is the MCs mom, she died in childbirth, that would make Jill at least 7-9 years older than the MC.

Interemptor

Aug 31, 2022
Well yeah I know that, I have a few members in my extended family who have uncles or aunts younger than them.
But that wouldn't be the case here as Jill would have been at least 6-8 in the flashback, before the MC was born cause if Jill's sister is the MCs mom, she died in childbirth, that would make Jill at least 7-9 years older than the MC.
Ahhh I misunderstood your original post. My bad.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Ever since I saw the photo on the house in the background in the pic at the picnic I've thought that the MCs mom will be related to Jill in some way, the only thing that has been throwing me is the 'age gap', although I'm not sure how old Jill is, but in the flashbacks Jill looks between 6-8 years old and we know the MC just had his 19th birthday, I guess the question is, is Jill the aunt or the cousin, cousins in most countries is OK, except the US which is morally about 1000years behind the times. I guess the MC will find out by reading more from his mom's diary.
Yeah. Keeping you from fucking your cousin is a huge and widespread problem. Literally stopping the USA from being a liveable country.

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah. Keeping you from fucking your cousin is a huge and widespread problem. Literally stopping the USA from being a liveable country.
Is that right? So, why isn't Pakistan hated? Or Europe and Saudi Arabia for that matter? No. The hatred for the USA stems deeper than that.

In Pakistan, cousin marriage is legal and common. Reasons for consanguinity are economic, religious and cultural.

The Middle East has uniquely high rates of cousin marriage among the world's regions. Certain Middle Eastern countries, including Saudi Arabia, have rates of marriage to first or second cousins that may exceed 70%. Iraq was estimated in one study to have a rate of 33%.

Marrying a first cousin is still legal throughout Europe; in fact, the only prohibitions against it are in some of the United States.

Source:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Apparently it is if you take the fact you are always calling hillbillies 'inbreds'. ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes