Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
So I went to find the quote that indicates the house she's living in is her parents old house, in which case she probably doesn't have a mortgage to pay, and hence a librarian wage would easily cover living expenses etc.

But then I found this motherfucker!

mc: "What a luxury to have a sauna and a pool in your home."​
Bella: "Yes, it's a very nice home."​
mc: "Have you lived here for long?"​
Bella: "Ten years... Something like that."​
mc: "That's a long time."​
mc: "Me and my dad have lived in his house since I was a kid."​
Bella: "Does it feel strange to move away for college?"​
mc: "Yeah, sort of... It's a big change, that's for sure."​
mc: "I do miss living with him, but it also feels like I've gotten more freedom now that I moved out."​
Bella: "I remember that feeling. My parents and I were fighting constantly before I moved out."​
Bella: "And as soon as I left, our relationship changed for the better."​
Bella: "We stopped fighting about petty things and we could just be happy whenever we got the chance to see each other."​
mc: "That sounds nice. Where do they live?"​
Bella: "They used to live here. In this house."​
Bella: "But they are gone now."​
mc: "Oh... I'm so sorry."​
Bella: "It's fine."​
Bella: "..."​

What the fuck?
  • Bella has lived in this house for 10 years!
  • Bella's parents used to live there, "but they are gone now"?
  • Bella & James split about 3 years ago or so...
  • In the flashback Bella was panicking about needing a job...
So now I'm fucking confused:
  • Whose fucking house is it?
  • Is it her parents' house or did they move in with her?
  • Was James living with Bella and her parents? I get elderly parents living with their married child, but Bella's folks would have been in their 50s, why would Bella and James be living with them? Or did they die even before Bella got married?
  • Does "but they are gone now" mean they're dead? Or did they just move out because they couldn't handle Bella's eyebrows?
  • Why did she need a job so badly she was freaking out when she was possibly living with her folks and the house was likely paid up?
  • Does any of this shit matter?
I'm starting to think James was a deadbeat freeloader... No job (putting all the pressure on Bella to bring home the bacon), living with Bella and her parents in her parent's house... Showing up and jeopardising her job...

Yeah, she killed the cunt. :p

It will literally be years (possibly up to 6 or more years, depending on the developers obsession with longer animations...) before this game is finished, and it's one big long story. It's great, but waiting between episodes does suck.
I think it's the house of these parents, but as they often fought, she left to live in her own apartment, for that I think she told her ex husband that she needed her job, for pay the rent, but when these parents wanted to go elsewhere they had to tell Bella we're leaving the house to you, so she got her house back, saw the house and what's more he left it like that to their daughter, these parents must be very rich

Reactions: sampow

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
I wasn't remeber this dialogue, but, if the house was from her parents, why there isn't any pictures of them? And the house has a very modern aspect but probally has 40 years, how it has a sauna and a pool with that design? If she changed the house after they died, it was very expensive
Given that she gets a free house, that she will have more rent to pay, all the salary can go into renovation or construction of a sauna, a sauna costs less than a swimming pool (in any case where I 'reside)

Floki!

Feb 2, 2020
Given that she gets a free house, that she will have more rent to pay, all the salary can go into renovation or construction of a sauna, a sauna costs less than a swimming pool (in any case where I 'reside)
Why would she do full renovation in the house she inherited from her parents? the house she grew up? And not letting a single family picture? I'm starting to believe that has something wrong with that woman

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I don't think people who want faster updates want to cut down on the potential routes even with side girls, which is one of the best things about the game.

What they want is for DPC to cut down on needless things that will add little to nothing to the enjoyment of the game but add a lot to the development time. The most egregious being the switch to 60 FPS which will make animations (already a bottleneck that extended development time of past episodes) take double the time to render. Also when a month or so ago he made an update stating he had spent a week just polishing scenes he had already rendered (something he does at the end of the development cycle anyway so that just made a week of no progress for no reason because he got distracted).
Yeah just like a very similar game, the Dev decided to go back and add voice acting and redo all existing content in 4k

Because that looks nice on a steam page I guess

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
So... I Bella going to burn the college down like the Acting Lessons series?
To be honest the parallels between the two aren’t good… :cautious:
Leah_2.0.png

But seriously I don’t think DPC will go with this route again… Besides I’m more worried about another character…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
To be honest the parallels between the two aren’t good… :cautious:
View attachment 2976833

But seriously I don’t think DPC will go with this route again… Besides I’m more worried about another character…
Most likely this is a psychological technique from DPC. Many have played AL and he maintains the tension, creating such a thriller and creepy atmosphere around Bella, giving her Leah vibes.

The drama that unfolds behind her may turn out to be simply a family tragedy, as sampow believes, and not Bella - a maniac and serial killer.
But jokes about axe and James body in a closed room are funny :ROFLMAO:

Oh, i feel the same about Josy.
She simps MC, which is bad towards her girlfriend, prone to cheating. She doesn’t fully understand what she wants, if she’s thinking about MC now, then what will happen if in the future she finds someone else and switches her attention to him.:unsure: Doubts, doubts.
Just like that, without expecting it, Josy dropped to third position among MGs for me.

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
What if the MC is the maniac? He goes on a killing spree and the narration is his thoughts and reflection while locked away? Or worse yet, what if all the characters in the game are just multiple personalities of the MC while he's locked away in some maximum security asylum? Or while he's sitting on death row because he went on a mad killing spree, kinda like the movie "Identity"?

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
  • Why did she need a job so badly she was freaking out when she was possibly living with her folks and the house was likely paid up?
Student loan debt, lest we forget, the game is based on the US of A.
Or simply the fact that she's probably not the kind of woman to lazy around at home and she'd probably go a bit mad if she didn't have a job.

I think the house is a non-issue, her parents died, she inherited it, started living there with James, life might've gotten a little bit easier but there are still bills that need to be paid.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
I don't think people who want faster updates want to cut down on the potential routes even with side girls, which is one of the best things about the game.

What they want is for DPC to cut down on needless things that will add little to nothing to the enjoyment of the game but add a lot to the development time. The most egregious being the switch to 60 FPS which will make animations (already a bottleneck that extended development time of past episodes) take double the time to render. Also when a month or so ago he made an update stating he had spent a week just polishing scenes he had already rendered (something he does at the end of the development cycle anyway so that just made a week of no progress for no reason because he got distracted).
Oh dude I'm aware of the whole animations and 60fps debacle but I kid you not, had or saw discussion on this forum, where people argued many routes is a bad decision and a design flaw, saying DPC should abandon it for 5 main girls + maybe Quinn.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Oh dude I'm aware of the whole animations and 60fps debacle but I kid you not, had or saw discussion on this forum, where people argued many routes is a bad decision and a design flaw, saying DPC should abandon it for 5 main girls + maybe Quinn.
If Nicole and Madame are taken from me I shall.. er... Write a strongly worded letter with many expletives!

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
Doing a reply in anticipation of the next update. During the cumpetition in S1, Camilla has something weird on her leg. Any idea what this is? I must have totally missed this in my first few plays, and I don't recall there ever being a mention? It looks like a cast or something?

leg1.png

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Doing a reply in anticipation of the next update. During the cumpetition in S1, Camilla has something weird on her leg. Any idea what this is? I must have totally missed this in my first few plays, and I don't recall there ever being a mention? It looks like a cast or something?

View attachment 2977055
More of a Harley Quin style clothing get up.

Bleiu

Mar 11, 2018
Here's a standalone game of the mansion minigame.

It lets you play the entire mansion game in one hit (including a few cutscenes that are relevant). It's even got a mansion repair themed intro! :giggle:

Yeah, it was clearly a hint to something, and does undermine the idea of the room being a kid's room. :unsure:

But they don't look like they are "flying" to me. It looks like they are just sitting on a rug and are angled a bit due to the heel at the back:

View attachment 2974260

Still, that whole, "called out for help" monologue. Maybe the mc meant call out for his own help, because she really is psycho. I love the idea that she's a psychotic killer, and James has been dead all this time, but that would destroy her character completely. I'd be surprised if DPC intended that all long.
When you are at Bella's house you can notice that the rooms change. While MC was drunk he "fixed" all the picture frames.
When you move in with Bella you can notice that all pictures have been removed (except for the wedding photo in Bella's bedroom - which also disappears once Bella is ready to have sex with MC in her bedroom).

You can also notice that the large frame in her study room was once hanging, then leaning on the wall with the picture facing the wall and then it is ultimately gone. You can see your attached picture with the shoes only after that large photo frame is gone. Which leads me to belive that it is the picture frame placed in the locked room. On the floor there is probably a towel or tarp something like this on which the frame was placed.

Also I think Bella and James had a child. It kinda looks like that in this picture. If you zoom in it kinda looks like a man's face on the left side of the frame and a child's face on the right. Could be James with their child.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes